main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Club Name Vote and Logo Vote

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Ok all here's how I suggest it's gonna be mainly because it's the only way to insure it will be fair. Right now there are approximately 2 dozen suggestions concerning SF Fan Force and 1 submission for a logo. We will limit it to the top 4 or 5 suggestions that people have expressed interested in over the last few months. This is because we don't want out election turning into the Californian recall governer's race with a million participants (or so it seems). The logo since there is only 1 so far will take as many as 4-5 subumission as well. Logo maybe modified afterwards to the liking of the club's standards with a majority vote to the discretion of the person's who designed it.

Submissions for a name are still being taken but there seems to be way more than enough it seems but if you feel you have a really excellent name bring it up and we can get a impartial prevote yah and nah on weather or not it's a good fit for SF Fan Force.

Regardless people who can vote need to be "registered" in this sense: Registered means at least 3 other members of SF Fan Force have met you live in person and have been members themselves from the beggining which is about 4 months since the officiality of SFFF and participated in any of the three meetings prior. A one point you must have been an active participant on the SF Fan Force boards or the mailing list for at least 1 full month now (since I know not everyone posts on the boards) and been to at least 1 meeting. I would prefer a secret ballot for a live vote AND "absentee" ballots via e-mail addresses for everyone currently on the e-mail list of people we KNOW we have met.

Also people who are not "registated" in this sense can not make suggestions as well since it would be unfair and a breach in the operation security of SF Fan Force. Further suggestion for the club title and logo will be taken till the 1st of September AND the voting will also take place start then and then ending on 11:59:59pm of September the 15th (a monday). Since this is the first time we've done this I don't want make this sound too confusing so feel free to make suggestions to improve the voting process or it's simplicity. As you can probably tell I like to be exact as possible but I guess that maybe confusing sometimes. Anyway, may democracy be with us.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Just a reminder the last day to submit anything concerning a club name and/or logo is Sept 1st! May the Force be with you all. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.