main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collectibles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I still havent found anything new yet, I was on vacation in SC for almost 2 weeks, checked several places there, still nothing. I want a Bacara!! :_|

2. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Still no new ROTS figures in the area, I dont know what the holdup is, no one is stocking any newer waves. I did get my new Unleashed Vader that I had on pre-order and bit the bullet and bought an Unleashed Stormtrooper on Ebay, its awesome though, no regrets there. I also received my Comic Con Leia Exclusive figures yesterday that I ordered from StarWarsShop.com while they were available.

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I have a friend in Greensboro that's found alot, you must not be hunting enough. AND Stardog found the newest Unleashed in Greensboro. Although I haven't found them yet.

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, I havent been hunting like I should be I am sure, I just havent had the time. I have been checking a few places closest to my apartment regularly but no luck yet. I will have to head out some this week and look.

Chris

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Well, I set out hunting tonight, I hit both Targets and Both Wal-Marts here in Greensboro and FINALLY did find a few new things. I picked up a Bacara, 2 Black Clone Pilots and the new R2-D2, also saw the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack and #51 Antilles but didnt buy those. Felt good to finally walk out of a store with something new, havent bought anything in a couple months it seems.

Chris

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Finally found the Anakin-to-Vader Evolutions 3pk last night at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. No Shock Troopers yet though, still hunting for those.

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    If anyone is still looking for a #49 Bacara, eToys.com has them In Stock for $6.99.

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4013899/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Scored 2 Shock Troopers and a AT-RT Driver at Wal-Mart on Sunday, FINALLY!

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up 2 more Shock Troopers and a Bacara last night at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. in Greensboro.

10. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Thanks to a tip from Spooky in Winston, I was able to score a Tarkin figure this afternoon on my lunch break here at the Madison K-Mart. They had several new items like the Jedi Temple Assault 5 pack, but I didnt buy that, its was almost $30, and I decided to wait for the #41 Special Ops repaints instead of the #6 ones that come in the 5 pack.

11. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Went by the KB Toys at Hanes Mall yesterday afternoon and picked up 2 AT-RT Drivers and 2 of the new Obi-Wans. I also checked Wal-Mart, Target and TRU in the same area but didnt find anything.

12. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I found all the Battle packs but, the KB Exclusive. Found the newest glass sets from Target. I really want another Stormtrooper one to actually open it up and drink out of the glass. Found the new Tie Fighter last week. Haven't ordered the Holiday Vader yet. Anyone else kinda disappointed with it?

13. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I havent bought anything new lately, havent been out hunting all that much. Yes, I am disappointed in the Holiday Vader as most people are it seems like, I havent ordered it yet either and I doubt I will unless they post some newer pics of the final production one and its alot better.

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Scored 2 Shock Troopers and a Black Clone Pilot at the Wal-Mart on Battleground Ave. last night, they had a couple more left.

15. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Went to the beach over the weekend, hit a Wal-Mart down there and FINALLY found the Clone Trooper Evolutions 3 pack, also picked up a Green Commander and another Pilot Obi-Wan.

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Picked up both the Target Exclusive Lava Reflection figures, Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader, last night at the Target on Lawndale, they had them out on the pegs already, had several left.

17. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Had a nice hunt over the weekend. Picked up the Target Exclusive Plo Kloon's Starfighter and 2 Clone Attack On Coruscant Battle Packs- one to open, one to keep boxed (Best packaging so far this year IMO.) I also picked up another Gree and Bly at Wal- Mart, they had several of the newest figures, but no Tactical Ops Trooper yet.

18. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Finally found the TRU exclusive Blue Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter and got it on sale for only $20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.