main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Collecting Corner

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dooks, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    You'll see plenty of R2's in C4 Ryan :)

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    You have a fantastic collection redeyekho :) I also love all of your Star Trek and battlestar Galactica items :)

3. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    Thanks Mike :)

4. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Sideshow Collectibles just announced there next 12 inch figure in the star wars line and it's Princess Leia from a New Hope. Looks amamzing as sideshow continues to be the leader in star wars collectibles and I know a great little shop that will be carrying these babies too.

5. AaylaIsMyWife

AaylaIsMyWife Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2007
    I just got the Yoda force FX lightsaber... and umm... it's probably the best thing I've ever laid my hands on! If you only get one force FX lightsaber, make it this one, you won't regret it!

6. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Good to hear and again I know alittle shop on richmond road that will have these soon also.

7. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Gentle Giant just released a list of upcoming Star Wars items that are awesome they are:

- Darth Vader ESB statue with light up base
    - Royal Guard mini bust
    - Senate Guard mini bust

All coming out in October and that Vader statue is amazing!!!.

8. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Medicom has just announced there next RAH 12 inch figure after the C4 exclusive and it none other then Jango Fett himself. This figure looks great and is featured on the main page of rebelscum if you want to see the picture for yourself. Would look great standing next to the Boba Fett that comes out in a few weeks.

9. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    How are are things going on the collecting front :)

10. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Recent additions to the collection:

- Unleashed Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Shadow Stormtrooper (Wal-Mart US Exclusives, re-releases in new tube packaging, thanks Winbrant)

- Acme Archives Character Keys: Kit Fisto, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Slave Leia (NYCC Exclusive, she's enroute right now)

- Daniel Logan Autograph (Meet at Edmonton Toy and Comic show March 25th, wonderful young man.)

That's all in the last few weeks, next week is of course the C4 Luke Yavin 12inch preview which I can't wait to have as sideshow are one of my favorites.

I hope to have the collection room ready for display soon so maybe a tour will be organized.

11. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Dooks my SW room is crammed with stuff and the balance is in storage. A few things
    have made their way into my livingroom and my wife is not very pleased :)

Dooks I am looking forward to the RAH Jango. I am looking forward to getting hime to go with the RAH Boba which I believe is shipping around the same time as the 1:4 Darth Maul. Someone on one of the Canadian forums was asking about pics of the SS 1:4 Boba so here are some pics. He arrived last week in the mail:

[image=http://mikestruys.com/images/Mike/Boba4.JPG]

[image=http://mikestruys.com/images/Mike/Boba2.JPG]

[image=http://mikestruys.com/images/Mike/Boba5.JPG]

[image=http://mikestruys.com/images/Mike/Boba6.JPG]

12. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Man that Fett looks amazing as does Grievous I hope to add both of these and the Maul one this year. The Jango RAH looks so good but this is a line I have yet to get into and still don't know if I will as Sideshow is kicking a$$ with there 12inch line.

Just so much good stuff coming out this year it's going to be hard to decide what not too buy. I LOVE COLLECTING!!!!![face_dancing].

13. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    I was just over on rebelscum.com and I nearly had a heart attack. They have announced Battlefront 2 trooper packs!!! We are finaly going to get the 501st in all their multiple class glory, including what look like new chain guns, EMP cannons and plex missile launchers. It's an army builder's dream (this had better not be a Target exclusive!)
    there is also a droid pack, and I hope that there will be Rebel and Imperial packs comming too.

14. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Yeah these babies look sweet now just have too wait for word on if they are exclusives or not I'm gonna guess no but you never know.

15. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Of course, this totaly screws up my list of "needs". Extra commanders, additional squads...[face_frustrated]

16. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    I know this little shop that should be able to help you out :D.

17. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Echoseven got a great addition to her collection with the Arc Trooper maquette so lets keep this thread alive. Recent pick-ups for me have been:

- Commander Cody mini bust SDCC Exclusive (Thanks Ms_Ventress)
    - Shocktrooper mini bust SDCC Exclusive 06
    - Coruscant Clone Trooper AFX Exclusive with Jango head.
    - Blackhole Stormtrooper Animated Maquette GG Premier Guild Exclusive
    - Celebration Europe "The Senator" art print by Allison Sohn
    - Chewbacca mini bust
    - Plo Koon mini bust
    - Darth Vader ROTS statue
    - Mace Windu Animated Maquette SWS.COM Exclusive
    - Star Wars Movie Posters playing cards (on sale at London Drugs for $1.99)

Think that's all for now late september there maybe a collection viewing I'll keep everyone posted.

18. Obi_Wan_Cody

Obi_Wan_Cody Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2007
    Hey Ryan. Any news on those TPB's or the Revan, Malak Toys? Let me know so I can come down to the shop.

19. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    TPB are ordered and there is one more wave before the KOTOR figures come in and they are gonna be amazing.

20. Obi_Wan_Cody

Obi_Wan_Cody Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2007
    Sweet. Thanks dude I can't wait.

21. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Also recieved the SWS.COM Exclusive Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Lego Maquettes and have to say they are great. Kind of forgot about these as I pre-ordered them from sws.com last october but are a nice addition to the maquette collection.

The cool thing is the heads attach with magnets so you can switch there heads around like in the game. Nice line to get into with the hardest one to get being the Shadow Stormtrooper but that is because he was a Japan exclusive. The next one in this line is Boba Fett and is due out in October and is exclusive to sws.com. Also there will be a Luke X-Wing pilot maquette that comes with a Lego set at the end of the month which is a TRU exclusive(Thanks to Winbrant for the heads up).

22. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Was @ value village today...looking @ T-shirts, and I saw a Star Wars (special ed.) trilogy t-shirt XL $3.99, and a Transporter 2....picked up neither.(Since I was broke)....and elsewhere also saw the "new line" of SW action figs. Boba Fett& animated Fett+ Darth Maul + Fans choice "Stormie"+ Red Shock trooper+ Biggs, And Fett "chase" fig. All were $12.99, and $18.99. I HATE BEING BROKE!Also, a vintage Millenium FAlcon @ flea market...$20 bucks!

23. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Just revieved my Clark Mitchell C4 art print today looks great and is featured in the unleashed battle pack packaging art work. Also picked up the Durge charater key from acme archives the other week when it went on sale. Only one more character left in the Clone Wars character keys kinda sucks but there is classic to focus on.

Next week Oct.11 wizarduniverse.com will be selling a Spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi mini bust by gentle giant on there website. Same mold as the Ep.IV one that's currently out but lights up like the C4 Yoda.

Also got a few canadian carded 30th anniversary figures and Saga Legends so right now I have more canadian then I do american carded figures. That's all I picked up in the last little while but good enough I suppose.

24. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Sometimes, you gotta love ebay o_O

Just acquired an Asaaj Ventress maquette for a reasonable sum - yay! Just need 3 more to complete the Clone Wars set!

25. Dooks

Jul 5, 2005
    Whoa nice score echo so you want to trade that to me for anything :D. Cancelled mu Durge character key from acme and decided to pick it up along with the Boba Fett character key from SWS.COM. Could be some more additions in the coming weeks man collecting is fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.