main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collecting Figures and Vehicles?

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by RoyalGuard1258, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalGuard1258

RoyalGuard1258 Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2002
    Is there anyone out there in the Vegas area that can help me find all of the new figures? I have seen some, but haven't had a chance to buy any.
    If anyone has a collection or a picture of the new figures or vehicles please let me know.
    I am also trying to figure out a way to display my collection so if anyone has a Star Wars room set up, I would like to see your creative display.

Also, is there any truth to new vehicles being released? I am looking for a B-Wing, Y-Wing and the Imperial Shuttle.

Thanks, please shoot me any advice or tips on where to find these items before the store workers hide them for their friends.
    RoyalGuard1258 at Vitalefmly@lvcm.com

2. DarthDavid16

DarthDavid16 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    I find Ephant Mon, Jango Fett (Slave 1 Pilot), Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard), Tusken Raider w/Masiff, Watto, and Ki-Adi-Mundi at the Toys r Us on Maryland Parkway and Flamingo

3. celticbountyhunter

celticbountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    There is a store in North Las Vegas at Craig Rd. and Martin Luther King in the shopping center called "Toyz in the Attic". They have almost EVERYTHING you'll EVER want.

4. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah that store is good, also talk to Talon Wolfe on the Henderson forums, he's into collecting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.