main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Collectors!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Hey 'clip... any idea when the "Unleashed" Luke Skywalker comes out?

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    No clue yet....but I would suspect it should be shortly. If, perchance, I find some, shall I grab one for you?

3. StuntedSlime

StuntedSlime Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Does the new R2 come with any accessories? The pictures I've seen show the booster rockets and a black string of some sort. How many R2s did the Wal Mart have?

4. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Just so those of you interested know to start looking.....

The Return of the King toys are starting to show up. I saw some today at the 180th/Center Super Target. It looks like they're pulling a Hasbro and doing a complete makeover too. Whereas Fellowship was green packaging and Two Towers was red, Return of the King is blue...BUT...there were a few things marked The Two Towers in the blue packaging...interesting.

Also the battle miniatures were there in force too. Very cool looking as well, might I add. I may go that route and quit getting the full figures.

Oh and the electronic Saruon was seen at the CB TRU.

5. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Just a heads up, the Super Target at 132 and Maple had 2 each of the Clone Wars "screen scenes" of the Jedi Council and Geonosian War Room.

That was as of about 9 am.

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    A shout out to all you fan club members....the silver Boba Fett is up online and for sale!!!! $10 a pop. Limit 2 per FC member. Have to go to Paizo's website to get them though. Also it appears they will have the this years holiday figure, the Santa Yoda for sale there too, there is an email sign up to be notified of when its available too! Ordered mine last night!!

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Just a shout out, the Walmart in CB has 2 full cases of the Clone Wars Value Packs out.

The CB TRU now has the Ultimate Bounty 4 packs, and let me tell you, the swoop bike is friggin awesome!

8. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    That same Wal-Mart is wher I found the following last weekend:

Secret Cermony Anakin
    Hoth Han
    Mynock Hunt Chewbacca
    Sarlacc Boba Fett
    Geonosian Escape Darth Tyranus
    (there's one other, but I can't remember what it was. I put them all on layaway so I'll have to wait a little bit before I tell you the sixth fig).

9. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    The wal-mart in LaVista also had the value packs out as of 5:00pm. I snagged the Anakin and the yoda. Also had the newlightsabers if anyones looking.

10. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Holy Crap!!! Is that Dawmer I see posting again? Where the hell you been, man?

Oh, and the other figure I couldn't remember was the Acklay Encounter Obi-Wan.

11. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Is the Unleashed Luk Skywalker going to be as stacked as his Unleashed sister? :D

12. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    Just crawling out of the sarlacc pit! Good to be free. Seems I move from one hole to the next these days. :) PM'd ya Craigrr!

Laters!!!

13. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Nice to see you back around Dawmer!

14. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    Good to be back!! Picked up some more newer ones this weekend. K-mart in Millad had Han-Hoth, Darth Tyranus-Geonisan escape, Mace-Arena Conflict, Anikin-Secret Ceremony, Boba Fett-Pit of Carkoon, and R2.

Papio Target had about 6 pegs of newer ones and about 3 pegs of older stuff. Picked up Throne room Darth, Throne room Luke, Obi-Wan Acklay, Chewbacca-Mynock hunt. I also picked up an extra Boba Fett and Han if anyone needs them. Trade or retail welcome.

Also stopped at Li Vista Wal-mart and all the bonus packs were gone. But about 6 pegs were empty so they will be refilling soon.

15. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Mall of the Bluffs Target had the new wave....Wat Tambor, Lt Danni Fatysomething, the new classic Emperor, also both second halves of the War room and Jedi council sets...and as if that wasnt enough, they also had the Geonosian fighter and the Hailfire droid.

16. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Just picked up the following:

Clone Wars Obi-Wan
    Clone Wars Mace Windu
    Durge
    Bail Organa
    Imperial Dignitary (Geetus dude or whatever his name is)
    Outlander Club Obi-Wan

As if that weren't enough, SW Insider #72 arrived today- 2 days before the official site said it was supposed to ship to members. Could today get any better?

17. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Found Asajj Ventress today. One very cool figure. Found her at the Saddle Creek Target. THere were quite a few of her. Only 2 Durge that I remember seeing. They had plenty of all 7 Clone Wars figs. The Super Target on 132nd & Maple had quite a few CW figs too. Only saw one Ventress & 2 Durge.

Anyone found the Concept Trooper or any others from that line yet?

18. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Found today at the Saddle Creek Target:

Durge w/Speederbike
    Clone Trooper w/ Speederbike

Also found Lars Homestead Padme @ 132nd & Maple Super Target. They also had a bunch of Anakin's Starfighter.

19. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    Sorry Craig, Must of beat you there. I picked up that line, concept trooper and all last Friday at the Saddlecreek Target. Also picked up a few others I missed.

I can keep my eyes out for you if you'd like. I go there for Lunch almost everyday. I work right across the street.

20. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    That would be very cool. I can send you a list of what I'm looking for.

21. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Found a Concept Trooper at 132nd & Maple Super Target. Still lots of Anakin's fighters on the shelf.

22. Dawmer299

May 6, 2001
    Sure, Just PM me and let me know what you need and If I see it I can pick it up. I'll also let you know what I missed. laters

Dawmer

23. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Found the new Clone Wars wave @ Bellevue Super Wal-Mart. The wave consists of Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto and the super articulated Clone trooper. There were at least 4 or 5 of each. I gotta say, this new Clone Trooper has to be one of the absolute best figures made yet. I plan on picking up a number of these for display purposes.

24. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Got John and I's Santa Yoda today. And it is with this figure that I finally declare a cessation to my active collecting of 3 3/4" Star Wars figures. I've just lost interest. No longer fun for me anymore. That and its bloody well expensive. I dont plan on getting rid of anything, sorry Craig, lol. I'm just going to stick the the Unleashed series.

I DO have one Jorge Sucal to trade though, but I want a Matrix Twin 1 figure for him.

25. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    So is Yoda that bad? I've heard from a few people that it's really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.