main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Comic-Con! So who wants to help out at the FanForce table?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    San Diego FanForce is hosting FanForce's table at Comic-Con. While we do try and mainly recruit for our group, we also are there handing out flyers and information on all the FanForces in the area. It's not just San Diegians who go to Con!

In the years past, we've had members from IEFF, OCSWS, and even a few LAFFers help out at the table. I'd like to keep that tradition going!

Shifts are 2 hours long. But what's more amazing about them? It's a chair. In an air conditioned mezzanine. Great place for you to rest your feet and take a break from the Con Floor.

If you'd like to help out for a shift or two, please PM me so I can send you the table sign up!

Thank you!

~Rachel

2. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Hey fine folks of the IEFF...if you're going to Comic Con and want to rest your feet as Rachel says, this would be a great opportunity for you to hang out with other fan force members of California and oh yeah...let people know about the IEFF![face_dancing]

If you're interested in this, please post here and PM Rachel so she can get you this info needed for your time. You'll truly enjoy your "break" from geeking out at the Con :D

3. Darth_Al

Darth_Al Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2009
    Just want to say that I was successfully drop off a load of IEFF bookmarks to the fan force table at comic con...so we were represented!!!

4. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
  5. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    my brother went I just hope he brought some freebies with him lol

6. DarthMalum

DarthMalum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    it sounded like alot of fun I hope to go next year

Thread Status: