main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Coming for a visit !!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by CrazyMike, Jan 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Well I am looking forward to meeting you all !!! we are buying the airline tickets on Thursday and are coming in on Friday, May 16th probably around 9-11ish...

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I'll be there at the airport! :)

...In the bushes or around a corner. [face_mischief]

3. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Jeff is going to be there I think...

4. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sithy, I have just very short holly bushes in front of my house, so you might want to swing by Home Depot for a bush to duck behind.

We could never forget you, Penguin. It's that Shifty jack@ss we are all hoping has permanently disappeared. Not_JJ too.

5. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    *chuckles* Looks like I'll be getting into town about the same time you guys will be. I've already arranged that I'm going to the Field after I get in, so I may just meet up with you guys there. Can't wait!

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    So you are going to hang out with us on Friday, excellent !!!

7. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Do you guys still want to do a bbq thingy at my place on the 17th? It was supposed to be the weekend of the line reunion...but that was rescheduled....

so if the bbq thingy still fits into the "master plan" .....just let me know...

I finally have some photos of my collection on a disk...but have nowhere to post them...so if anyone is interested in seeing the "stuff" just pm me...

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I believe that Jeff is planning some sort of a bash on the 17th Phyllis. You may want to
    speak to him. I would love to see your collection pics :)

9. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Yup I already have asked for May 16 & 17 off. Unfortunately, because I didn't want to drive and attempt to find parking all over town, I'm taking the train up and have no car, so I won't be at Jeff's on Saturday. But I'm sure I'll be there in spirit ;)

10. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    Shara...

Not sure what Jedi Jeff has up his tunic sleeve at this point....but Metra trains leave the LaSalle Street station in downtown Chicago for my town on a regular basis and if you would want to take one of the Metra trains...I will pick you up and deliver you to Jeff's if that works out...
    I am not inviting myself to whatever Jeff has planned..but will be happy to provide transport...I could pick your brain about some Indianapolis hotels when I drive you to his place because I am in charge of an event for "The Jedi Assembly" that will be being held in Indianapolis next year and could use some first hand advice on stuff to do and hotels....

So if you find you need transport..please don't hesitate to p.m. me....I will make sure that you get there!

11. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    But Phyllis, you are invited.

I haven't gotten all the details worked out yet, which is why I haven't posted anything, but I will say this:

May 17th. My house. Party for no reason other than a party. All are welcome.

May do a pot luck thing like the DVD party. I'll supply the meat. Grilling. Yeah.....grilling is what it'll be. Brats and burgers.

12. Luke_Skywalker_12

Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    Hey, all this food eating is making me hungry. But I will have to wait ountil my birthday which is in May.23rd to grill outside. Hope the days are much better at that time.

And yes I'am from Chicago :) :cool:

13. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    The 17th is a meer 6 days before your birthday.

Oh wait...... I think Luke is trying to tell us that he is inviting us over to his house to celebrate his birthday. Okay Luke - we're there.

14. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    I'll talk it over with my friend who I'm staying with. I don't know if she has any plans. I know I want to do a little shopping at the co-op bookstore before I leave. And go to Chinatown too, so I might take you up on that Schph. I live only about 4 miles out of downtown Indy, and that is one of the places I frequent the most so pick away. I would just need to be back at Union by 8 pm to go home. :) Thanks I appreciate it.

15. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    No problemo...I will drive you to Union Station....and make sure you get there by 8:00 pm.......we can firm things up as it gets closer....and Jeff posts his master plan.

:D

I am a road warrior...
    You call....
    I haul

16. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    You so rock. Thanks!

17. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    She's Mrs. Plow
    That's her name
    That name again is
    Mrs. Plow.

18. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    you are such a nerd jeff.

19. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    ...Calling someone a nerd while posting on a Star Wars internet message board just doesn't work for some reason.

20. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002

good observation, Sithman

[face_laugh]

21. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Holy crap!

Did someone just say Sithman was right? Anybody seen the weather report for Hades?

22. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    You know what this means....

The Cubs are going to win the world series!!!!

23. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Ok, let's not get out of hand here. You are talking about the Chicago Scrubs, right?

24. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Well if you can have a snowball fight in Hades...

Yea Cubbies!

25. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    LOL, you guys. :p Hey, I was right once... Let's not go overboard and start predicting anything about the Cubs yet. :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.