main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Completed Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mistress_Renata, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated July 7th, 2006

Title: Rage of the Shadow Warriors: Honor Guard
    Author: Corran_Fett
    Timeframe: NJO, around TUF
    Characters: Ronan Barec (OC), Boba Fett, Kir Kanos, OCs
    Genre: Action
    Keywords: Mandalorians, Yuuzhan Vong, NJO
    Summary: A task force of the New Mandalorian Protectors is sent to Dubrillion to retake the Yuuzhan Vong headquater from the Scarheads, under the lead of an elite warrior.
    Notes: 25k words action novella, with 'Special Edition' available as a PDF. Part of an arc about NJO-era Mandalorians, see more in first post. Also, I'm German, so my English isn't really perfect, but readers say, it's good enough.

2. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated July 13, 2006

Title: The Birthday Trinket
    Author: Earthknight
    Characters: Jag, K/J
    Genre: Romance, Drama
    Time Period: NJO
    Summary: It's Jaina's 19th birthday and Jag has a gift for her. The problem is, is that Jag doesn't think she's going to like it.
    Notes: This is basically a J/K story. This story is also my first one-shot story and it's told through Jag's POV.

Title: The Jedi Killer
    Author: Earthknight
    Characters: J/J, OC
    Time Period: NJO
    Genre: action, romance
    Summary: While the Yuuzhan Vong and The New Rebellion duke it out on the grounds of Kashyyk, Jaina engages a sinister Jedi killing Yuuzhan Vong warrior and receives help from the most unlikely
    Notes:

3. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated July 29th, 2006

Title: The Darkening
    Author: Kidan
    Timeframe: ~ 10-15 years post NJO
    Characters: Jysella, Jacen, Jaina, Corran, Luke
    Genre: Dark
    Summary: Jysella Horn is an unhappy girl, teased at the Jedi Academy for both lacking telekinetic abilites and being the daughter of a respected Council Member, she lives a life with few friends and deep sadness. On a trip to visit her grandfather, she finds and purchases a rare artifact, one which holds many secrets. The guardian of this artifact befriends her, and begins to teach her new things. Yet even as she learns more and more from her new friend, an evil has been released upon Ossus, one that threatens not only the Jedi, but Jysella?s soul.
    Notes: Yet more fun, but this time without Joiners or that whole Dark Nest thing.

4. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated August 1st, 2006

Title: Leaving It All Behind
    Author: SilSolo
    Timeframe: legacy/post-legacy
    Characters: Ben Skywalker, cameos by others
    Genre: (Author requested to leave the rest blank.)
    Summary:
    Notes:

5. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated August 5th, 2006

Title: The 7th Hymn of Tiresias

Author: DarthBreezy

Characters: Luke Skywalker, OC's, including Luke's newly met daughter, Pemberian.

Time Period: Approximately 10 years Post Jedi

Summary: Part of a larger series, can be read by itself. Does NOT follow EU canon - see Notes below.

Genre: Drama/Angst/Romance, here and there some laughs I hope.
    Keywords: Luke, AU, OCs

Notes: This is a "Breezy-verse AU" which means I have little knowlege of the 'official EU' and will pick and choose what works for my story as suits.

Let me be forthright: No Mara Jade exsist on this story. No Vong, no what not... So you have been forwarned.

This story referances a Same Sex relationship, crudely known in the venacular as 'Slash', but in keeping with our guidleines here, it is in referance to original characters and as in life, their bedroom activies rarely influance the story at all. So, you wont see Luke Tripping the lavender (even if that IS his thing - I never really asked him) here.

There ARE some PM chapters, though edited for posting, you are always free to ask for and recieve the full versions. Also, I should note that although none of them are gratuitious or decend into the relm of 'biology' lessons, they are stronger than the public board standards allow.

Lastly, this does take place Post Jedi, but more importantly, it takes place Post Vega, I would advise that you have a nosey at that story first....

6. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Updated August 15th, 2006

Title: Fighting It
    Author(s): jaya_tharen
    Timeframe: Somewhere in a slightly AU NJO
    Characters: K/J, Jag, Han, Jacen
    Genre: A little humor, a little angst, a little mush
    Keywords:
    Summary: When Han decides to push a reaction between his daughter and Kyp, he gets far more than he expected.
    Notes:

7. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Title: Hero?s Welcome: The Pathetic Adventures of a Force Ghost
    Author: Darth Sanctimonious
    Timeframe: Shortly after Bloodlines, 40ABY
    Characters: Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, some dead guy
    Genre: Vignette. Humor. Snide, sarcastic humor. Often morbid humor.
    Keywords: Anakin, LotF, humor
    Summary: Leia receives a supernatural visitor and proceeds to make an idiot of herself. Oooooooo...
    Notes: With an introduction by Jacen Solo.

8. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated Decemeber 16, 2006

Title: Not the Time to Cry
    Author: Chilla
    Timeframe: Beginning of NJO, before battle of Ithor till the battle
    Characters: Solo Family, Luke/Mara, Tenel Ka, Tahiri, Anni Capstan
    Genre: Romance, some action
    Summary: Jaina falls in love during the war, AU
    Disclaimer: I don?t own any of the characters, they belong to George Lucas

Title: Left Behind
    Author: Chilla
    Timeframe: YJK
    Characters: Jaina, Jacen, Tamith Kai, Brakiss, Zekk, Lowie, Tenel Ka
    Genre: Angst
    Summary: Only Jacen can escape with Lowie from the Shadow Academy, Jaina?s left behind and becomes dark, AU
    Disclaimer: I don?t own any of the characters.
    Note: This was written for the What If challenge of the Other Half: Solo & Skywalker Twins Index.

I haven?t used a beta for this, so please tell me if you see very bad mistakes in here. (esp. spelling or grammar mistakes, cause I?m not a native-speaker)

Oh, and I don?t have the Young Jedi Knight books in English, I?m sorry if the beginning is very different from the books.

Title: Written in Ashes
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Han, Anakin Skywalker
    Genre: short story
    Notes: Written for the Over 30 November challenge.

9. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Updated December 23, 2006

Author: Primetime_Jedi
    Title: AN INFINITE PEACE
    Timeframe: post-ROTJ (25 years after ROTJ)
    Characters: Luke, Leia, Wedge, Mon Mothma, Threepio, Artoo, and lots of new Jedi!
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Drama Screenplay - just like the SW movies
    Summary: The Star Wars saga launches forward in a completely new and upward direction. The balance of the force prepared the way for the appearance of the One who would bring true peace. A man appears on the galactic scene claiming incredible things about himself and the force. His astonishing works seem to back up his claims. This man brings division to the restored Jedi Council, who wish to honor their hard earned peace above all.

10. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated January 10th, 2006

Title: Greater Than the Sum of Their Parts
    Author: Kidan
    Timeframe: LotF
    Characters: Tahiri, OC
    Keywords: Tahiri, training, Jedi, A/T
    Summary: Tahiri trains an apprentice.

Title: Useless Dreams
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Han, Leia, OC
    Genre: AU, short story
    Summary: What if Leia had made the choice to marry Prince Isolder?
    Notes: Inspired by the song ?Lips of an Angel? by Hinder

11. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Updated January 15th, 2005

Title: Gods of Dark and Light
    Author: Darth_Marrs
    Timeframe: End of ROTJ and beyond
    Summary: What happens when the ascended godlike beings known as the Orii, who are rampaging through the Stargate Universe, suddenly show up to convert the empire? Any who do not follow the Path of Origin must be destroyed.
    Characters: Everyone I could find from movies, books and video games. A very few OCs.
    Completed: 1/04/2007.

12. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated January 19, 2006

Title: Retiring the Heart of a Fighter
    Author(s): Master_Vicky
    Timeframe: Not too Far Future AU
    Characters: Jagged Fel, Jaina Solo, a few OC's
    Genre: Drama/Angst
    Keywords: Jag, angst, vignette
    Summary: A five part viggie based on Jag. At a ripe old age Jag feels as if nothing could go wrong. Then he gets some news that will turn his world upside down.
    Notes: Have tissues ready.

Title: E pluribus unum
    Author: cupid7
    Timeframe: begins during Battle of Endor
    Characters: Luke, Mara, Han, Leia, Pellaeon, OCs
    Genre: AU, Action, Romance, Drama
    Keywords: dance, medicine, politics, dogfights
    Summary: The Battle of Endor leaves the Empire in tatters. To set the galaxy right, Mara must keep the pieces together and reach an accord with the Rebel Alliance. To succeed, she must grow within and resolve conflicted feelings toward the Alliance's greatest warrior. Luke leaves war behind to grow in wisdom and love. Highlights: chance pairing as dance partners; Rogues battle Imperial task force; Mara?s parents identified; declaration, proposal, marriage; atypical wedding night activity; Alliance-Empire diplomatic breakthrough; Coruscant faces Alderaan?s fate.
    Notes:
    Zahn-length novel; non-insipid mush throughout.

13. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated February 18th, 2007

Title: Gratuitous Darkness
    Author(s): DarthSanctimonious
    Timeframe: mid-NJO
    Characters: Anakin, Jacen, Jaina, Han, Leia, Luke, Mara, Pellaeon, Dooku, Grievous
    Genre: Humor (with a little humour thrown in for the Brits)
    Keywords: Parody, satire, polemic, Daalaeon.
    Summary: After two years of fooling around and meditating while the galaxy burns, the Jedi have finally resolved to take the war to the real villains: the corporate robber-barons responsible for the publication of this mess. The wise and sagacious Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, Son of the Son of the Suns, decides that the problem would be best solved by sending his half-trained seventeen-year-old nephew off at the head of a Children's Crusade. What could possibly go wrong?
    Notes: All appallingly bad characterizations are intentional. Right.

14. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Updated March 26, 2007

Title: The Skywalker Dynasty
    by Anorexia Streetwalker
    Timeframe:Very end of ROTJ and afterward
    Characters:Vader/Anakin, Luke, Leia, Han, ghosts of Obi-Wan & Yoda, more but they are surprises
    Genre: Action/adventure
    Keywords: Vader, Anakin, Luke, post ROTJ
    Summary: This is an AU story beginning at the end of ROTJ. Luke kills the Emperor, and Darth Vader lives. They make a father- son pact to rule the galaxy, and escape as the Death Star explodes. Vader goes to the med center to get a new hand to replace the one cut off by Luke, and finds out that he could have been healed years ago using the same techniques that grew and accelerated the clones, but The Emperor wanted to keep him in the suit to control his power! Vader is healed back to his ROTS appearance thanks to youthful tissue donations from Luke, grown to form replacement parts for him. His lungs are now healed as well and he no longer needs the suit. His newfound happiness and freedom turn him from the dark side, and he just wants to have fun and enjoy himself. But Luke realizes he is now the most powerful man in the galaxy, and is aggravated that his father will not take action to rule the galaxy with him. Vader/Anakin tries to stop Luke from following the same path he took, but it's too late. Luke has turned to the dark side. Now Anakin, blinded by Luke's Sith lightning, must enlist the help of an old friend, and enemy- Obi-Wan's spirit- to help him find and save Luke. In an ultimate irony, the one Luke was sent to destroy is now the only one who can save him! Along his journey, Anakin finds out it may not be too late to right a few wrongs from the past. You never know who they might find, or what might happen.

Meanwhile, Leia, Han, Chewy and the droids, due to a malfunctioning hyperdrive, are stuck in the time of ROTS! Realizing this Leia is hoping there is something they can do to stop the tragedies from happening, and return to their own time.

Back in real post ROTJ time, Coruscant is in turmoil as various factions battle for control of the fallen government. Action, adventure, excitement, danger, love, and many surprises await. What results may be even more triumphant than the end of ROTJ!

15. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Title: This Old Temple: Love Can Do All But Raise the Dead
    Author: ardavenport
    Timeframe: Post Episode VI, post-ROTJ, AU
    Genre: drama
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Jedi Force ghosties, various OT movie characters.
    Keywords Jedi Temple
    Summary: Having vanquished the emperor, Luke Skywalker is handed the biggest fixer-upper in the galaxy. And the ghosts inside.
    Notes: This story will be one of my miscellaneous viggies and short stories about Luke dealing with the Jedi Temple on the newly liberated and no longer imperial Coruscant. This is not a single, coherent story, since remodeling jobs never are. happy Nothing from the EU books is included in these AU. These stories are written from the perspective of what the EU might have been had the writers in the 1980's and 90's just known what would finally be in the prequel movies.

16. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Updated August 30th, 2007

Title: Sink or Swim
    Author(s): dancing_star
    Timeframe: right after ROTJ
    Characters: Han, Leia, Luke
    Genre: humor
    Keywords: Han, Leia, Luke, swimming, fun, humor, ROTJ, OT, frienship fluff
    Summary: Han and Leia decide to give swimming lessons to a water-shy Luke. Pure silliness!
    Notes: Right after the 2nd Death Star is destroyed, our heroes decide to take a much needed vacation. The story starts off with Han, Leia and Luke exploring the hotel.

17. FallenHeart

FallenHeart Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2007
    Title: "Anakin Solo's Bedroom Door"
    Author(s): Fallen Heart
    Timeframe: after Anakin's death/"Star By Star" (40 ABY)
    Characters: Tahiri Veila
    Genre: angst/T
    Keywords: Anakin Solo
    Summary: Tahiri Veila, feeling overwhelmed by her grief over Anakin, returns to the Jedi Praxeum by herself, and relives many memories.
    Notes: This vignette is complete (in other words, I am probably not going to add any more to it), long, sad, descriptive, and I really hope you take time to read it post something!!!

18. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
  19. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Title: Skywalker In Name
    Author: SilSolo
    Timeframe: post LOTF
    Characters: Gail Skywalker (OC), Ben Skywalker, Jysella, Valin,
    Genre: diary
    Keywords: Gail Skywalker journal
    Summary: Young Gail Skywalker decides to document a turning point in his life.
    Note:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.