main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Costume creation class

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hello Arkansas I know its a drive but ive done it many a time to hang out with these guys. We have been invited to a costume help class by the Memphis Fan Force you can visit there boards and thread here http://boards.theforce.net/Memphis,_TN/b10077/ they ask you bring everything you may need for the costume including a sewing machine and as a group we will all help everyone get it done. If anyone is interested in going or us trying to do somthing like this around here sometime soon please leave post or PM directly.

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I might be there. If you are coming, please RSVP in the appropriate thread in the Memphis section by Friday. You are still welcome if you can't RSVP, but Tim needs to know approximate numbers.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I dropped by the costuming thing today. Fun was had by all. People were working on about four different costumes--although one was just in the reference pictures stage. I think they will be having another some time in December.

Is anyone else here working on costumes right now?

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Just my Stormtrooper armor is being finished up. Planning or sortof started is Biker Scout, Rebel Pilot, Hellboy. Other projects of intrest that are started (but well the more you know me youll find out ) Plo Koon saber, 12" scale X-Wing & Landspeeder plus showcases showcases showcases ( if you ever see my collections you will understand).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.