main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Costuming ... That Right Big Kid Dress Up!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm curious to see how/if this turned out and if the home dry cleaning kit worked...

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,

So the Mando Helmets are going very well. I hope every gets a chance to check them out. I am working on a new Clone Trooper Helmet as well.

I also have the chance to get FULL Clone Trooper Armor set for those of you out there that would like a set. This set includes EVERYTHING you need for the suit. But the Helmet, which I will be casting a new mold for shortly. SO I will have them as well. The Clone Armor is only $175 for the FULL set.

This is for a limiter time ONLY!! If you would like one I NEED to know ASAP!! They are taking orders now!! And are only taking them for two's. I would need the money Paypal to me to put in for the order. If anyone would like one or any more info on the suit please sent me a PM. I will get you more info.

All the orders would have to go though me. This is something for the 501st. members only. So let me know. I have put in for 2 set so far. So act NOW!! This set goes for OVER $500 on ebay. If you have been thinking about getting in NOW is your chance!!

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> Hello Z, I have NOT forgotten about your suit. I will be back to work on it this coming week and I will have you all set for SMF promise!!

3. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    How are the costumes coming along? Is there anything I can help pay for? Just let me know if there is any labor or anything I can pay you back for!

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    John your Mando didn't look to bad. have you made up dates yet? Z nice helmet!

5. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I picked up a Han Solo belt, holster and blaster today. The guy was pretty cool and I told him about how we are making our mando costumes. He said he'd let me know if he finds out any info on making female armor. I need to attach the holster to the belt. Maybe I can bring it to the next meeting I'm at and we can look it over.

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    COOL! Who makes it? What kind of blaster? How much?

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    I'm not sure who made the blaster, but it's plastic spray painted black and silver on the end. It looks fine though so I don't mind. The belt is leather and looks great for my mando costume. I got them for 40 bucks. I'm pretty sure it was a good price because I saw a similar belt on ebay for over 100 bucks :)

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    hey Z,

That item is now marked down to $75 on Craigslist. You should go back and check it out. For the price...it's not to bad a set.

Seeya,
    TK

Hey!! have fun in China! Be safe!

9. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Since I didn't want the whole thing, I offered the 40 bucks. Is he selling the rest of the clothes for 75 bucks?

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Z any EX parts from your belt? I can use them for mine

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Brandon,

The only thing extra was the small front buckel. However it is broken. You will have to put on new clips? Not sure what they are called? But I have them in the shop. I made a little something on the back to make it work... but she desided not to use it after all.

Later,
    TK

12. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Brandon can have it, as long as I can have a piece to put in one of my belt pouches! :)

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You are alset with those now Z. You found they electic plug thing in the shop. I think they worked out pretty good. lol

I'll just add it to your bill. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

Oh and Brandon... I have those pieces in the shop. If you ever come over again you can pick them up.

14. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Haha I know, I wrote that a while ago. Anyways, Brandon says my chest armor is almost done. He said he didn't like the shape of them, but I'm willing to go with it just so I have a costume.

15. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Sooo, just as an update, my mom helped me take in the flak vest so it fits now, just have to try it with the armor to see if any changes need to be made. I also got some fabric to make a half cape type thing like boba fett has, so I need to figure out how to attach it/weather it.

After that, I want to make some thigh armor and shin/boot armor to complete the armor set. Anyone want to get together and work on costume stuff?

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm always game for that, but work is sending me away to Vermont this week for a couple of days. Our meeting is this Sunday, but I'm not certain what we'll be doing there. We'll have to set up a time and place soon, as I need to do more work too :)

17. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Let's bug TK to help us this weekend.

Is there any chance we can make the meeting either later on Sunday or on Saturday? I'm going to see the Pats game at the bar with this guy Alex from work, but I don't want to miss out on hanging with you guys either :p

18. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    So I just ordered a Boba Fett ammo belt from costumebase. Can't wait to show you guys when it gets here!!!

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Cool! Can't wait to see it! :)

20. TaunWe05

TaunWe05 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    Okay so I have never really been too interested in Bounty Hunters or Imperials but recently I have caught the Star Wars costuming bug. I am working on a Jedi Costume. I have decided to start with my lightsaber hilt. I found the link on the Rebel Legion site. The Big Yellow Box has a great plans for hardware type lightsaber hilts. The only thing I have not been able to find is the Cell Phone Belt Clip. I think I might have found a decent one though that would work. I have found that the prices have gone up for the items and my lightsaber will probably cost more then he states in his directions. Other then that the directions are great. I will post some pictures when I get started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.