main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dallas Comic CON - Plano

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Darth_Fairacon, Oct 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Hey folks!

Just got back from Plano and had a great time! KFF showed the force and was present!! I stood by the DFF table and talked with some folks but never thought to get any names... DUH! I think one of them might have been Brian, but I'm not sure. This guy was very active and was wearing his Dark_Helmet outfit. It was very cool!! Nicely done.

Jacki and I ran into Woody and Jim while we were there! (and took over the lobby!!) Not really..

We lost them though in the crowd! LOL Figures... There were TONS of people there I turned around and they were gone. Last time I seen Woody he was at the Master Replicas table buying somehting and then POOF!! Oh well... lol

I got some cool photos with the celebraties there and the crowd! I posted them here!
    http://www.killeenfanforce.com/events/dcc2004/page_01.htm

Also ran into Paul and his family! Met his wife and exchanged some cool ideas and views! Nice people! :)

Hey Paul, did the "band" work out for you?? <wink wink> Just kidding...

Enjoy!
    Todd
    DF

2. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    *Is SOOOOOO sorry she didn't get to go, curses air conditoners that need repairs*

Glad ya'll had a good time! I still can't believe I missed Spiner and Dorn!! *major pouts*

3. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    *just looked at the Pics from Plano and is DYING of jealousy!!!!*

Bad enough I missed Spiner and Dorn, but Wheaton and Delaney too!!!! *throws minor hissy fit*

*blinks at one pic* Tell me that isn't Michael Keaton as in the actor who played Batman??? PLEASE tell me it isn't, even if it is, cuz if it really was, then I'm just gonna sit right down and cry!!!!

4. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Yep he was there on Saturday only. Not that many people got to see him I heard.

Joe and I went on Sunday.

5. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!

* the sound you are hearing is that of a grown woman bawling her eyes out!!!!*

*L*

6. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    hehehehe Yeah, Michael Keaton was there, but mainly for a Q&A thing from the stage. He still looking good for sneaking up on 45, but hey, aren't we all lookin good! :D

Had a great conversation with Wil Wheaton and Brent, those two, especially Brent are fun to chat with.

Did you catch my bit about me handing my cell to Brent and asking him to say HI to Steve! Now that was cool!

What went on on SUN Elizabeth? We only went for SAT.

Todd
    DF

7. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Not alot really. Joe and I just walked around bought afew things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.