main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Reign: The New Apprentice~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darth_nemisis, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    OOC: Your apology is accepted, Squishy.
    ;)

IC: Alex d' Cannith

"Hmm. Looks like I won this one, Alex. Good match though, it gave me a bit of a warmup. Now, let's get back to work, huh?"

Alex looked up at Carl, smiling. The fellow Alderaanian was good, very good. Even Alex's training hadn't helped him.

"Ya, it was. I must also commend your upon your style. You were trained well. And yes, let us get back to work."

He waited for Carl to respond.

TAG: Squishy_Vic

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry guys! :( I will post today, in a little bit. :)

darth_nemisis

3. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    IC as Carl Jones

"Ya, it was. I must also commend your upon your style. You were trained well. And yes, let us get back to work."

Carl nodded his head and smiled at Alex. He was a good ally. A fellow homelander. He was probably the only one who knew how Carl felt, especially on how their homeplanet was obliterated, with their alives along with it. It was a sad thing to think about. Carl then shook it off, and walked over to where his vibro-blade laid. He picked it up, and sheathed it once more. He then got back to his ship, and began to clean up the hyperdrive, for future travels.

TAG: KOTORFan8

4. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    TheEmperorsProtege

"You know I was more than an excellent fighter!" Shany said with a tone of anger and pride. That remark reminded Kody of her arrogance. He smiled lightly.

"You know if you wanna talk about old times you better get these off. And make me more comfortable." Shany motioned towards her handcuffs. Kody nodded, and motioned to one of the troopers, who came over to Shany, and uncuffed her.

Kody lead Shany to a small room with a small round table in the middle of it. He pulled out a chair for Shany to sit on, and walked on the other side and took a seat for himself.

"So, is there anything I can get you to drink?" He asked.

Imperial_Hammer

"My Lord, I have succeeded in pursuading Boba Fett to join our cause. He now respects to meet with you. Are you accepting guests, my Emperor?" Admiral Piett sent this message to the Emperor. However, it did not reach him. One of Palpatine's servants, however, received the message.

"Admiral Piett," he said. "Palpatine is busy at the moment. He told me he did not want to be disturbed, as he is talking to Darth Infestus. He had a feeling you would be sending this message, and wanted me to relay a message to you. He told me that he wanted you to occupy Mr. Fett, until he gives word. Tell him, we are about to move out.

OOC: Vassago, I will do a Palpatine post in a little bit.

darth_nemisis

5. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    Shany Talar

star destroyer

Shany took the chair and turned it around - its back facing kody - and sat down, arms on the backrest. "So, is there anything I can get you to drink?" "my usual thanks" she said and he poured her a coruscant fire. as he handed her the drink she said "wow you're the captain of your own star destroyer now." she raised her glas to him "you always said you'd be a big shot someday" she stood up and walked to the viewport "I never had the patience or the discipline for following the rules" she took a sip from her glas and turned around to him again "IF you remember" she flashed him a smile and downed the rest of the drink in one. "so..." she walked over to the table again and put the glas down "what are you up to now?" she said as she sat down again, feet on the table.

Tag: darth_nemesis

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Piett

Piett nodded as he recieved word from one of the Emperor's Servants.

"Very well. Thank you."

Piett switched off the holonet transciever and looked around the room. He went to the liquour cabinet and poured himself a shot of Corvish Red Rum. Entertaining a notorious bounty hunter. They never put that on the recruitment papers.

He set the glass down and walked across the hall again to Boba's suite.

"I have made contact with the Emperor. He is at the moment quite busy with Skywalker, now Lord Infestius. However, he knows you are here and he will be seeing you shortly. They say we are moving out, a jump to some other system. You're welcome to stay here and watch the holonet, or go exploring the station. We have some very wonderful and interesting things here if you know where to find them. If you wish, I could give you a tour. However, I fully understand if you wish to try out your new bed. You must be exhausted after traveling so far to meet us here."

TAG: Kast

7. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] It seems as if Nemisis is having a bit trouble getting to the RPG and posting. I would like to say, as one half of the GMs of this game, that everyone can pretty much go on about their business, and take things where they see fit. Try to keep it in the lines of what was going on, if you would. I would make a post as the GM, but I honestly have no idea what Nemisis was planning.

I hope this helps. If not, we can perhaps wait for Nemisis. :)

~Vassago

8. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Vassago, its cool. IMHO this is a game worth waiting for.

OOC: I agree HoS86, I am having fun. :)

~IC: High Inquisitor Tremayne~

As such Vaughn vaulted over the attacks using the force to gain enough height and distance so as to remain unharmed. Landing two meters in front of his adversary.

"You'll find I'm full of surprises." Vaughn said in his now undisguised Coruscanti dialect, let him wonder what kind of training I have now. With that he sprang, closing the distance in a second, at the loathsome Inqisitor with a powerful blow, made all the more powerful by his full use of his superior muscles and the force to enhance them, towards his opponents torso from the mid left. His intent was to push his opponent nearer to the weapons race located behind them.

The Inquisitor was fuming with rage, not that he was facing a superior opponent, but that he had not seen it coming. Palpatine had kept the knowledge of this man private, and Tremayne did not like it when people kept secrets from him, even if it was the Emperor.

Right now though the Inquisitor had more important things to worry over, namely the lightsaber of his opponent. The unknown warrior had sprung forward and was now dangerously close to landing another damaging blow, the Inquisitor was not a complete push over though. He took a step back and quickly brought his lightsaber around to knock the mans blade to the side causing it to miss, he took another step back and then countered with his own horizontal swing which came in at neck level at his opponent.

~TAG: HandofSkywalker86~

OOC: As you can see I am allowing you to keep pushing me back, I am not sure what you have in mind with the weapons rack, but I am game. Be gentle. :D

9. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    OOC: waiting for nemisis. seems like he had something in mind there ;)

-Mel

10. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC: DD, Vaughn carries an ancient Vibrosword that was created by a powerful Sith of yore not a Lightsaber yet.

IC as Vaughn Serratt

Right now though the Inquisitor had more important things to worry over, namely the lightsaber of his opponent. The unknown warrior had sprung forward and was now dangerously close to landing another damaging blow, the Inquisitor was not a complete push over though. He took a step back and quickly brought his lightsaber around to knock the mans blade to the side causing it to miss, he took another step back and then countered with his own horizontal swing which came in at neck level at his opponent.

As the Lightsaber hummed it's way towards Vaughn, he smirked as he did a backflip away from the attack. His aerial manuever carried him five meters across the room.

When he landed his hands were now empty. His blade safely placed in its sheath during the fancy backflip.

For an instant a nasty smile graced his otherwise handsome features. "You'll remember this!!!" said Vaughn in his most malicious voice. Frell he was having fun!!!

Raising one of his hands he let out a storm of power pour onto his nemisis. That should slow him down. Then almost instantaneously he did something rather crafty, he lifted his other hand and unleashed another torrent of dark power.

The second batch of Lightning arced over Tremayne's shoulder at the speed of light ignoring him. Instead it was aimed at a rather deadly concussion grenade located on the rack almost directly behind him.

The Grenade should explode triggering a massive explosion from the other grenade's blasters and other energy weapon's. The explosion would emcompass a seven meter radius at the least. Vaughn was beyond that radius, Tremayne was not.

Tremayne would be forced to either dodge away from the blast and succumb to Vaughn's Force Lightning yet again or, take the full brunt of the blast.

TAG: Darth-Disciple

OOC: Hope that caught you by surprise.

11. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: It did, I was trying to figure out what you had in mind with the weapons rack, I know now. :( :p

Sorry about the lightsaber thing, I guess I didn't notice that.

~IC: High Inquisitor Tremayne~

The High Inquisitors opponent leapt back and out of harms way, and landed about 5 meters from him. Tremayne noticed immediatly that his hands were now empty, and his sword was back in its sheath. The man smiled wickedly at him, "You'll remember this!!!" he tanted maliciously, he raised on hand and let loose a powerful cascade of electricity at the High Inquisitor.

Tremayne lifted his lightsaber and held the first attack at bay, saving himself from another severe burn, something that he had felt too many times from the hands of Palpatine himself. The man then lifted his other hand and unleashed yet another bolt of lightning, Tremayne reacted quickly and grabbed the other lightsaber from his hip to attempt a block, as he ignited the blade and lifted it he realized suddenly that it was not intended for him, but rather what was behind him.

He cursed his lack of awareness, for now he found himself in a position that was not all that comfortable. He had intended to let this whelp have his day, and walk away the victor, for no other reason then to let him underestimate his true powers if it ever came down to it. But now, now he was scrambling to save his skin, things had gotten out of control quickly. He would have cursed Palpatine for keeping this mans existence secret from him, but the Emperor was known to read thoughts from time to time, and you never knew when he was around to hear them.

The High Inquisitor had more than a few tricks up his sleeve however, and now that he was pressed he intended to pull a few of them out. As the lightning passed over his shoulder he erected a barrier of force behind him, the grenade set off the blast as intended but it would only serve Tremayne. The blast sent out a consussion wave, which hit the force barrier, and propelled the High Inquisitor rapidly toward his attacker. With amazingly hightened reflexes and speed Tremayne kept one lightsaber free to attempt and deflect further bombardments of force lightning, and the other he threw like a spear at Serratt's chest. He would have tried to guide its flight and increase its speed, but there was not time, and the power it took to erect the barrier had drained him considerably.

TAG: HoS86~

OOC: I hope that works.

12. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

The High Inquisitor had more than a few tricks up his sleeve however, and now that he was pressed he intended to pull a few of them out. As the lightning passed over his shoulder he erected a barrier of force behind him, the grenade set off the blast as intended but it would only serve Tremayne. The blast sent out a consussion wave, which hit the force barrier, and propelled the High Inquisitor rapidly toward his attacker. With amazingly hightened reflexes and speed Tremayne kept one lightsaber free to attempt and deflect further bombardments of force lightning, and the other he threw like a spear at Serratt's chest. He would have tried to guide its flight and increase its speed, but there was not time, and the power it took to erect the barrier had drained him considerably.

Well it seems I'm not the only one who's been holding back. thought Vaughn with mild surprise, as he dodged to the left and back, using the force to bring his already potent muscles beyond anything they had ever achieved before, in order to avoid both Tremaynes powerful attacks discontinuing his lightning. The speed of his retreat was nearly invisible.

A beeping sound on his waist allowed him to know that his Ion bomb had finally recharged.About Kriffin' time Vaughn thought with a wry smile as he pulled his ancient sword out of its scabbard.

Deciding to abstain from using it 'til a more oppritune time he stretched his free hand out and turned his attention to the lightsaber of the fallen Jedi Master.

From years of almost obsessive study, Young Serratt knew exactly how a Jedi would construct his lighsaber. He utilized his free hand and reached out, and closed his fist with a slight twist of his wrist, focusing solely on the lightsaber, the symbol of a Jedi.

Lets see how he likes this...

Vaughn used a Force crush on the end of Tremayne's lightsaber, thus the end of the hilt would reflect the lightsaber's blade of pure unadulterated energy into the hilt itself. All of this took place almost instantaneously.

Apparently Vaughn liked explosions.

The reaction should cause a large explosion. The weapon was assuredly dead, however he was curious how his crafty opponent would escape.

Strafing backwards to avoid the explosion Vaughn took up a defensive stance opening himself fully to the force in anticipation of anything. His senses heightened, his muscles taut and, his mind sharp Vaughn awaited the next move.

TAG: Darth-Dispicable

13. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    GM NOTE: I am VERY sorry for all those involved in this RPG, but I don't think I have the time for this anymore. So, if someone, anyone, would like to take over as GM. If so, give either me or Vassago a PM, and say so.

For all those intested in this RPG, mainly TheEmperorsProtege, HandofSkywalker, and Darth-Dispicable who are postine a lot more than others(my fault, not theirs), sorry. If one of you would like to take over, please do. Again, I am sorry.

darth_nemisis

14. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: I wish I had the time myself to take over. But I have been very busy. I'll post when whoever takes over for Nemisis.

My apologies for the delays.

15. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    darth_nemisis posted on 6/3/05 12:10pm
    [color=red][hl=black][b][u]GM NOTE:[/u][/b][/hl][/color] I am VERY sorry for all those involved in this RPG, but I don't think I have the time for this anymore. So, if someone, [i]anyone[/i], would like to take over as GM. If so, give either me or Vassago a PM, and say so.

For all those intested in this RPG, mainly [b]TheEmperorsProtege[/b], [b]HandofSkywalker[/b], and [b]Darth-Dispicable[/b] who are postine a lot more than others(my fault, not theirs), sorry. If one of you would like to take over, please do. Again, I am sorry.

[color=red][hl=black][b][i]darth_nemisis[/i][/b][/hl][/color]
    [hr][/blockquote]

OOC: oh no damn. nemesis please tell me what you had in mind for my character ;)

-Mel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.