main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dark Trinity: Superheroes Unite

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SHAFTWINDU54, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deiskrad

Deiskrad Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 22, 2004
    IC: Darkseid

There was the tiniest shift in the Cosmos.
    Darkseid felt it of course, he was a god after all. But it was not so much the shift in the universe, but what the shift indicated that interested him.
    In recent years, elements from the Other Universe had appeared in his, and vice versa. Apparently, this was the most recent of such events.
    He concentrated. It was happening on earth.
    Earth. ALways Earth. Always a tempting morsel just out of reach. The pact he'd signed with Highfather kept that desirable world out form under his heel. It gnawed at him as an itch that could not be scratched.
    He thought of all this as he observed the surface of his planet from the throne room of his massive granite palace. First shift was ending, he saw and felt millions of the Lowlies of apokolips leaving the armament factories onyl to be replaced by milions more for the second shift. The Fire pits belched gouts of plasma high into the air, where they curled, but never quie faded before reaching the vacuum of space.
    He turned away from the ecumenopolis he had created and took his seat at his throne. he touched a switch and called up the hologram of the portions of the Anti-Life equation he had recovered over the millenia. There were many pieces missing. But he would find it. He was Darkseid. The Universe already trembled at mention of his name. Before long, the universe would bow before him as well.
    "Desaad." He spoke.
    Desaad entered the throne room. The small robe-clad figure approached the throne and kneeled.
    "Mighty Darkseid, what is your will?"
    "Keep a close watch on Earth. Send probes . Something is changing in the universe and it is centered on Earth. We must be ready for when opportunity presents itself." Darkseid's voice was a harsh whisper. He did not need to shout to be heard.
    "Yes great Darkseid." Desaad straightened and exited the throne room.
    Darkseid deactivated the hologram, and let his thoughts drift towards Earth, his eyes glowing slightly with the omega effect.
    Earth.
    It would be his, it was all a matter of time.
    And what was time to a god?
    Nothing. Nothing at all.

TAG: Anybody

2. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Tiger

Tiger had set a pace on her roller blades. She was almost to the mansion the telepathic message had pointed her to. Frankly,she wondered why she was going. In all reality she was a villia. She stole and pickpoceted to live. But she never wanted anyone to get hurt or die. And that was what Trinity was doing,hurtng people.

She skidded to a stop in front of the abandoned mansion. "You shouldn't be doing this." she whipered to herself and flicke her tail from side to side.

Then she raised a hand to the door. Knock,knock,knock. Her fisted hand fell against the hard wood three times.

TAG-Any at mansion

3. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: The Abominable Snowman

"Take that prissy spider! I think you need to chill!" Freeze shouted at Spiderman as he unleashed another blast from his gun intendingto freeze the spider in his tracks.

After missing a few shots, Freeze clothslined Spidey as he was swinging past him. As Spiderman lay there, Mr. Freeze Covered the ground in a sheet of ice, with several noticeable spikes that looked rather unwelcoming.

Tag: The Prissy Spider

IC: Wolvy

As Wolverine and Gambit arrived at the Avengers' Mansion. Wolverine became immediately suspicious.

"I smell somethin' funny Cajun, Stay sharp." Logan warned as his claws came out.

"Take it easy Monami, if it was de Sentinels, we would know it by now friend." Gambit calmly stated as he walked around to the front and saw a female on rollerblades just looking to get in.

"Can I help you love?" Gambit asked.

"Easy, Cajun lover, I'll tell Rouge." Logan poked. Turning his attention to Tiger. " If you wanted in, all you gotta do is ask little lady." Logan had a key, he opened the door.

Tag: Tiger

4. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:The Eight-legged Freak

The last blast made Spidey woosy. Freeze then grabbed Spidey by the throat and dangled him over the edge of the huge building. Spidey used his Spider Senses to avoid being thrown from the side, Spiderman then grabbed Freeze's head with his legs and locked his heels. Spidey then used his speed and to head-scissor Freeze and send him flying off the side and impaling Freeze on the jagged rocks of ice below. Spidey let out a huge sigh, dropped to his knees and exhaustion and said,"You know what we call that...we call that.. a web-slingin... @$$ kickin'".

Spidey turned to see a familiar face that was lurking in the shadows. "So Terry, did you enjoy the show?"

Tag:Batman Beyond,

OOC:Me and Korr, decided before hand that Freeze would get killed. He now controls Dr.Doom. Just FYI.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

IC:Lex Luther

"Send 2 patrols to fetch these twins, maybe we can do some old fashioned recruiting, there Bio's are quite impressive. Send units Patrols ASD4R and ASD7U. If they are...unwilling to come quitely then stun them and bring them to me.

The 2 patrols headed for the mutant phenomes of the twin telepathic wonders and soon they were just a few seconds away. Sentinel modificatons being done by Lex made these huge robots travel at the speed of jets.

Tag:Telepathic Twins

5. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Lady Jyn and Beatrice DeVilliers
    USA Streets

After the bizarre messages, continually but suspiciously, they both walked in the same directions. From a birds view, they moved at the same pace- quite slow- and using the same body language- like a zombie- as if they were under a spell.

Robots came rushing towards them as they both took fighting stances...

Tag: GM

OOC: Sorry, i don't know what you want me to do with them, fight them etc

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Would anyone mind tagging in Anarchist? I could easily jump in, but I'm not so sure with Spidey and Batman interacting in the same place.

7. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: You can do a side plot to tell haow you got to the mansion

8. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    The Anarchist

New York City, Times Square

Tike Alicar, publicly known as The Anarchist and team leader of X-Statix, found himself in more than a bind while visiting the Big Apple. If only he'd known to bring an umbrella...

Alicar found himself surrounded by three oversized sentinels, which he knew couldn't be phased by much, not even his acid beams. Perhaps a concentrated dose of acid could knick the armor, but that would take valuable time that he did not have.

"Think Tike, what would Guy do?" He thought to himself, looking at the wide opening between the first sentinel's legs. A smirk crossed his face and he looked through his goggles. "Come and get me metalhead!"

With that, Tike quickly sprinted for the legs of the sentinel, gathering the attention of the other two which in turn took a shot at the mobile mutant. The blast threw Tike into a dark alleyway and sent the legs of the sentinel into a violent explosion.

Anarchist didn't want to waste time, and he was certain that he wasn't the only mutant targeted by the sentinels. He had a feeling that both X-Statix and Doop's friend Logan were in more trouble than he was at the moment.

TAG: Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.