main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: off to find booster but then Angel interupted so shes standing outside a room with angel and briina in.

2. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::eek:h..okay....then who is Blade gonna try and kill and when he almost does he stops and has a inner battle for control? Neg that last rp post, Blade is still around Sara's area::

3. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: Hey everyone. Good to be here again. I havent been here in a while... Um... Can anyone PM me and update me... Maybe I should get a new Character since my other one is pretty much from lack of use... Tell me what you think.

AP

4. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC:
    Probly'd be better off just starting a new char. :confused:

~Rogue~

5. JediKnightEmily

JediKnightEmily Jedi Master star 4

Apr 30, 2004

Sara'a looked at him. All she did was nod. She relaxed a bit more. She wasn't as afraid to die as before.

Tag: Blade

OCC: didn't know what to say :p

6. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc::LOL! That's okay...just talk to him...defend youself if it comes to that....::

IC-Blade~Dagobah

*Turns and grins at her*

"Aaah...my dear little apprentice.... I have much to teach you now...."

Tag::Sara, ?

7. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC: Sara'a

"I bet you do." She looked at him. "I know my Master's still in there, I know the Master, i lo- learnted to love is still somewhere in there, he will fight back!"

Tag: Blade

8. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Dagobah

~Once he sees his attack has failed, he crouches low with both of his sabers crossed. The Dark Emperor doesn't move to attack, but rather eyes the Jedi...if he could be called as such. No doubt, the man known as Booster thinks himself to be quite clever through all of this...~

"You don't actually think you can win, do you? My command of the Dark Side is unlike anything you have ever seen. Your feeble skills are no match for me. You may think you're the best swordsman this side of Outer Rim, but in reality...you're quite washed up..."

~Vassago says. His eyes still glow a sickly burnt yellow. He waits for Booster's next move, his mind sharp to the situation...his powers beyond that of Booster, by far...[/b]

Tag: Booster, Angel

9. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*smirks and then for a brief moment freezes with a pained, frowning look, then shakes head and ignites his dual 'sabers*

//-Slayer- NO! You will stay in your PRISON! This is MY body now!

-Blade-NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You WILL not harm her! You will not har............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

-Slayer-That's better! Back to your prison....stay there..or I will hurt you again.

-Blade- Bite me you cowardly Sithin Shizit! No! AAAAAAAAAHH........

-Slayer-Give up!...You cannot win, the only reason I'm not destroying you is because I need you to stay alive.//

*Grins maliciously and approaches her*

"You must join me Sara...or you WILL DIE!"

10. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked at him. "I see your conflict. COme back to the lightside. FIGHT HIM!!" She force pulled her lightsaber to her and put it on. "If not. I will destroy you."

Tag: blade

11. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade

"There is no conflict...and now you will join me... or do I have to give you a LESSON!"

*attacks, thrusting with 1 saber while stabbing downward with the other*

Tag:Sara

12. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    Sara'a laughed. Fight...Master...Fight. She jumped up, just before he lunged. She blocked his next attack. "Master, you have become weak." She said smiling.

Tag: blade.

13. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade

*roars in fury and force chokes her*

14. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a let's down her guard to hold her throat. She felt the air that use to go down to her lungs, become thinner....and thinner. "M...Ma....Mast..." She went on the ground trying to get breath.

She stretched her hand out, send a blot of lightning toward her old Master.

15. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade

*catches the bolt on his hand, absorbing it and grins as he holds her*

"Very good apprentice....but I think I'm gonna need to teach another lesson...about PAIN!"

*reaches to her and strokes her cheek, then suddenly grabs her head and uses the dark side to Inflict Pain.
    suddenly he stops and staggers back, releasing her*

//Blade-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will not let you hurt her!

-Slayer-No! What are?....NOOOOOOOOOO...//

*Blade screams as electricity courses over his body and he staggers to his knees. Suddenly the dark aura around him dissapears and his eyes open. He looks at her with tear filled eyes moans*

"...Sara...I...am...so sorry.....forgive...me..."

*eyes roll back in his head as he passes out*

Tag::Sara

16. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked at him, turning her lightsaber off. "Master?" She was still very confused where she had gotten the power from. "Let's see if this works."

She puts her hands on his chest, putting some of her life force in his.

"There. Master?"

17. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*moans as she touches his bare, crisped chest. His eyes open and he looks around glassy eyed and confused*

"..you..okay?....did..I hurt you?"

ooc::Blade was able to gain enough control of his body to force lightning himself to shock Slayer back into the chip. He is pretty crispy B-( ::

18. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked at him. "No. I'm alright. I can hold my own." She looked at him. "I've dissapointed you Master. I've touched the darkside. I just don't want to loose you."

19. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade

*looks through pain filled eyes at her doubtfully*

"No Padawan...you did very well..it is I who failed"

*coughs and grits his teeth*

"I only hope that thaat...thing! Stays where I put it..
    when I am stronger I will see what I can do about evicting this sith out of me...help me stand."

Tag::Sara

20. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a nodded. "Don't worry Master. I know what I'll have to do." She takes his hand. "Are you alright?"

She looked at him.

21. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    Booster stands slowly, his cloak falling to the floor as he tosses it aside with the force

" You forget, your magesty, that sheer power and mastery of the darkness never defeated a Jedi Master on it's own. Many Sith have fallen, and many of them were much more powerful than you, I am afraid."

Booster notices the Emperor's eyes turn in color. His own face contorts slightly, revealing the scars of many years of darkness and battle.

" Why then, if all these so called "immortal Master's of Sith Lore" fell, do you expect to remain forever? Your arrogance and over-confidence is your weakness."

Booster then flips into the air and lands infront of the Emperor, twin lightsabers slashing from opposite sides as if aimed to cut off his head from each direction and like disconnecting sizzors.

22. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*stands, focusing the force to control the pain, and starts to heal himself. It felt like his nerve ending were on fire*

"Yeah...kinda crispy...and in pain...but I'm in control.....I am glad that I didn't hurt you more than I...he did...."

Tag:Sara, ?

23. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Dagobah

~The Emperor laughs; once again the dry rasp very evident. He shakes his head, a halfway smile on his face~

"Your failure to listen is yours..."

~He says, snapping back quickly. Obvious, Booster was not paying the Emperor's words any heed. If he had been, he'd of realised that the death of Robal only gave him more power; more power than any other Sith...

Tag: Booster, Angel

24. darthardor

darthardor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2005
    Name: Hal Darkstar
    Alias: Darth Hal
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Faction: The Sith
    Hair: Dark brown
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Appearance: Hal is a black man from Naboo of average height and build, wears standard sith robes
    Weapons: Red lightsaber, the force
    Personal ship: Sith starfighter

25. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC:

New Char. Sheet
    Stephen Halcyon (Can I do that, be a Halcyon?)
    Correllian
    Black hair
    Green eyes
    Topaz lightsaber, DL-44 blaster, blastsword, various smaller weapons.
    Vehicle: Modified TIE Hunter.
    HEIGH:6"6'
    WEIGHT:215
    Force sensitive Level 1 Jedi:p I contest that, how am I ever sposed to get a higher level jedi if I keep dying?[face_laugh]

Telekenesis-2
    Lightsaber Combat-3
    Combat Sense-3
    Absorb/Dissapate Energy-2

~Rogue~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.