main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Darth Maul Returns DVD (And other arcs you want to see in this format)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fistofan1, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I think they were trying to make him exactly like Aquaman sadly. I am glad it was cut.
    The Duel between Gallia and Grievous should have been longer and one of the other planets needed to be cut. I would have loved if there was a duel between Plo and Grievous in the deleted scenes.
    They kinda overdid the hat fetish with Bane in the aired version as it is. There is no need to see how kinky Bane could get about a hat.

2. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    Mon Cala Trilogy
    -The crowning of Prince Lee Char
    -A quirky scene in which a cool-headed Fisto answers Anakin’s frenzied request to talk with the aquatic wildlife to help even the odds.
    Um...okay
    Shadow Warrior
    -A scene where Padme talks with General Grievous
    Could be interesting
    Artoo and Threepio Capers
    -Extended scene of Threepio introducing democracy to the Patitites
    I actually liked that part, the Pit Droids part was the one that got to me
    Umbara ARC
    -Carnage of Krell is receiving a Director’s Cut (unsure if it’s just in the Blu-Ray or if it will be for both. I assume it’s for both versions.) featuring material that was originally edited from the broadcast version.
    -Deleted scene of the clones being harried by Umbaran banshee creatures
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Slaves of the Republic Trilogy
    -Escape from Kadavo gets a Director’s cut as well (unsure if it’s just in the Blu-Ray or if it will be for both. I assume it’s for both versions)
    -A fully rendered and voiced scene that depicts a tense discussion between Queen Miraj Scintel and Count Dooku.
    Good, but that episode should have been split into two
    A Friend in Need
    -Extended fighting scene between Pre Vizsla and Ahsoka Tano
    Approved
    Bounty Hunters Arc
    -An extended scene worth looking at adds to Cad Bane’s dramatic reclamation of his prized hat from the ill-fated bounty hunter, Bulduga.
    Odd, but whatever...
    Darth Maul Returns ARC
    -Extended fight between Ventress and Grievous
    -A zombie attack
    -The bombing of the Nightsister’s lair
    -Fully animated and completed alternate opening of “Brothers” with Savage Opress terrorizing a diner.
    Yes on the first three, reserving judgment on the last one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.