main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DIARY ROOM

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by epic , Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    Day 4

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/OBIWAN-JR/JR_Diary.jpg]

Dear BB,

Well, I would have happily joined one of the lovely ladies in the love room, however, tis not to be, as I must now head for the land of drinksville, due to it being a Friday an' all. I tried my hardest to get to post 1000, even if Dani was telling me a porky pie. Oh well.

Hope the cold gets better soon.

Lots of Love,

-JR :)

2. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Dear diary. I can't wait to see my son swim in his first swim meet tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes. Maybe.

3. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Dear Big Brother,

Do you have a big brother, or are you as big as they get?

4. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D3

Dear BB. How are you? I been doing ok. went to vegas for the 777. came back with a t-shirt..but lost. I also went to see transformers, what a big mistake that was, I'll post my preview later. Just look at the bastard bay thread about hanging him from his nuts.

I also had this weird dream. Jerry seinfeld was the new host of the price is right. It was real weird, he came out and did some jokes. it was so real, I could almost say I saw the future? who knows. I got a new camera and tested it. went all out for ASG..remember long ago I told you I had darth maul underwear? well, you can see them now..yes, they are about 8 years old or other, but still smell fresh let me tell you. I hope you like the pics, ASG seems to like them. Even said, she would come to my room and play star wars with me.

So far, I'm having lots of fun, but I came back tonite and no ONE was around. And as you could tell from the other days. I was posting from my cellphone. I have free unlimited airtime internet so I am always loggin, on to see what's crakin. Gettin' ready for the comic con. are any of the BB people going? it would be ideal to have a private party just for us don't you think?

other than that, if those pics in my underwear don't win me the prize, I don't know what will. But I have a big announcement monday night.

take care.

SWA.

5. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D4.

Dear BB. how are you? hope you are feeling happy. haven't heard from you in a while? are you watching us every moment or are you sleeping? So, today I woke up with a missing nut(matter of speech). Felt like beating someone up, but couldn't find a darth boy in my life. So I woke up, took a shower and was stuck in trafic for more than 2 hours. Of course, I have my trusty cellphone. I love that thing, I played online poker for a while and made 30,000 chips.

I started posting silly threads all around, because I felt that the guys have no creativity..the girls are beating us now. Last week it was great that we won the first weekly task. but, I feel we might loose this week. So I had to go silly, I put on a Jar Jar mask and went outside.

What's going on in the JCC world? who knows, but The other day I was browsing over there and I saw harpuah saying some nasty things. Ugh. Yes, we all know she has da hots for me. I have no chance with the girls in the BB house. one of them is like 13 years old, the other two are bi. they love eachother or something. and they drink coffee..can't stand the smell. Jedikitty19 as you know was my love interest back in da day, but now she seems so distant, but don't get me wrong BB, those knockers still knock me out at night..just thinking about it. well you know? ASG has been ignoring me all this time, guess i'm not really her type.

overall, everything is fine..I'm hungry..nobody cooks around here..so i'm just going to put on some depeche mode music and chill by the computer, maybe I'll get another email from paris..did you watch her video? :)

so, tomorrow I have that big announcement. take care BB.

SWA

6. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Day 7

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/OBIWAN-JR/JR_Diary.jpg]

Dear BB,

Well, today has been, without doubt, the hardest day so far. The JCC was slow, the ladies hardly showed and it has been a virtual ghost town here in the chaps' house, too. And just as Chris and Evan finally show up, I have to disappear.

The thing that I was looking forward to about being in the house was being able to get to know a select bunch of people a whole lot better. And I'm really happy with the peeps that are in both houses, but unfortunately any bonding today has been very difficult.

Oh, well. Hope springs eternal.
    Tomorrow is another day and surely a better one, full of fun!

Nighty night, BB.
    Nighty night, houses.

Lotsa love,

7. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D5.

Dear BB. Is anyone reading these? I hope so. Well, what can I say..been having fun. And as you know, I am stepping down and giving my prize to JR- the guy was always nice, never rude. Then I just read that darth boy is actually Jedikitty19? are you kiddin me? I been in love with a character from the simpsons? I cartoon i hate and I avoid watching most of the time. is there any way you can confirm her sock is actually DB? I'd really like to know the truth.

Anyways, I slept good today. Just got a call from my boss saying we are all going to do overtime..with the strike coming up. I hope the peeps at the JCC make the right decision and vote for the right eviction. this week, I think i'm going to hit the waterpark, I need some sun on my pale face and I need to work out some more..Also preparing for the comic con..the reservation is good, I called the westin today and I've got the room ready. Wow, I didn't realize this but those reservations are hard to get..some are going for like 1600 on Ebay. I struck gold, now All I need is a date for the weekend, although there is a party I was invited to, but there's going to be lots of fat chicks there. I sure hope someone from the JCC goes to the comic con so we can all hang out..

It's slow right now in the house. Most of the guys are passed out on da pipe..
    take care now.

SWA.

8. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D6.

Hi BB. how's it going? TOday I logged on an found out souderwan started a racist thread, DG followed along making fun of Hispanic/Spanish americans. But they forgot that I am of that descent. Most of my family came from spain, arab countries and migrated to mexico city. Most of my family lives in mexico city...So it's unfair for them to make fun of immigration. This is america. people should have freedoms not be punished. the minute men are bounty hunters along the border waiting to shoot anyone who looks "latino". It's really sad that souderwan got that low, but I guess now we know were he stands on immigration and race. Mexico got screwed, they got beaten up by the spanish and raped. stole all their gold and fleed, while the americans took ever the west and took over california. Obviously, this is red state VS blue state territory..and I am from california, where most illegal immigrants reside..I can't hate them for wanting to work. I work with them all the time, here in my company we have a janitorial full of illegal immigrants and they do an great job. I just hope that souderwan and DG get more educated. Saying that, I been having lots of fun here..I am off for the night. so I'll see you tomorrow.

SWA.

9. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Dear BB,

I think someone in the house is either racist or dumber than a 80 yr old female hooker at a gay-pride convention. I don?t know what to do.

So here?s what happened. Some illeguls crossed our fenceless border and put saran wrap over our toilet and made a big mess. A couple of us guys were mad about it. Next thing I know, he was whining about how we?re racist against Mexicans!! I love Mexicans! They didn?t break into our house and put saran wrap on our toilet! It?s dem damn illegul girls!!

Does he think all illeguls that piss people off are Mexicans? WTH?

That?s racist!!

[image=http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/jacestar911/thats_racist.gif]

10. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    Dear BB. hello there..well, I just realized something today..I kinda look like Jedikitty-the male version.I'm not kiddin' I mean, I should get a pic of my face just like her's so we can compare them. I've got the exact large nose. On another note, Souderwan is still racist. like that's ever gonna change?

So I watched bastards bay's Island today..Oh gawd..the entire movie is JUST like transformers..it's really pathetic how the guy can't get original..here are the similarities I found..

1. shots of black helicopters..2 of them flying on the desert landscape.

2. lots of black actors talking military jumbo mumbo.

3. again. A chase on a freeway with cars crashing all around. same **** we see in trasnformers.

4. a downtown fight. chase type. with lot of glas explosions all around.

5. I swear to god I saw optimus prime, ironhide, bumblebee, megatron and all the other cars from transformers.. in the movie. they all looked new, like just waxed. all new prototypes and cool looking..I could swear they were about to transform.

6. again,lots of guys with guns following a character..if you watch the movie carefully..when the chase begins it's basically the same thing..there's even a scene where a cop cars chase lincoln thru a parking garage..just like in transformers.

7. the colors are all the same. the settings are all the same..the movements are all the same and the 360 camera runs are all the same.

another reason to hate bastard bay.

11. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    SWA-D8.

where the heck are you BB? I am sooooooooo confused here. all the sudden souderwan takes charge and starts posting at the girls house..we get girls posting here and vice versa..Where are you? I don't know about you? but what are the rules again? I thought we weren't supposed to post elsewhere? But who knows..As of now, I don't know where to post..

Another day in happy land. I went out to a karaoke bar on thursday. I got messed up and sang 2 songs. "Policy of Truth" & "With or without you"..there was a girl there by the name of Amanda that remembers me from the other club and she was pretty cool. there was this guy, with the vampire goth look, he was playing pool and wearing white eye contacts..what a freak-o. Anyway, then on friday I went to the gym and chillout out. LAst night I watched Michael's Concert on DVD. mang, that was awsome..I posted from my cellphone again while in the bathroom.

I wonder if you are enjoying the game as much as I am..Jedikitty is a genius..and JR- Deserves the rewards. Darth morella and Esperanza nueva are lamos..Souderwan goes around spammin' all day..but I do like his chat thread...about Darth Boy. Why is he still here? I have no explanation for that.My hopes for this game is to understand more about human interaction and how we can all socialize even though we have never met. it's a sociological experiment that I am proud to be a part of. thanks and have a good day.

SWA

12. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Day 13

Hi BB,

So, the Rebellion has not been crushed afterall! Sergeant Souderwan has done a wonderful job of pulling the remaining housemates out of their rule-following narcolepsy as he went on a mission with all the guys in the house, bar Agent. All the other ladies have arrived over here to post (as far as I can tell), and Juli has posted over in the Ladies' House again.

And my lovely little trench-leaping-leader, SLG, has returned! :)

We await your wrath, BB. But we do not fear you.

It seems the only housemate who hasn't jumped ship is Agent.
    Maybe this means he will now win by default!?!

Although he did say he'd give the prize to me....

Lots of Love,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.