main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Does it matter if the new cast is cares abot SW or not?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Kay Suhyun, Apr 29, 2013.

1. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Maybe they can try to destroy it from within.

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Yes, it will make their performance more POWERFUL!

3. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Good, Good. I can sense your anger with the franchise. Now strike down this take with all of your hatred and your journey toward wrapping this film will be complete.

5. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    As long as they care enough to perform well.

Look at Alec Guiness. According to him, he despised SW, yet still, I'd say that his performance, particularly in ANH, was very well done and very memorable.

6. GoJohnnyGo

GoJohnnyGo Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 19, 2012
    I think the correct answer is we should never know... If you are an actor cast for this film, you should watch all 6 episoses and know them all very quickly and never state publicly you are / were not a fan...

7. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    No, I want a full commitment and nothing less. I still feel the actors sort of shorted us in the Prequels and I don't want that to happen again.

8. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    We probably wont even know if they honestly like Star Wars. Most likely the responses to the "Do you like Star Wars" question will be followed by the generic recycled answers such as "Oh I was always a big fan. It changed my life" ect ect that we all know they have been rehearsing. Its like whenever a A-list actor goes off saying they like comics but you can tell they dont really. Basicly: We wont be able to tell whose actually telling the truth, and who is just exagerating/lying/saying the usual marketing things to avoid controversy. Make sense?

eht13 and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  9. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    It would be a bonus. But no, not at all, as long as they behave in a professional way and do their best as actors... it's fine by me.

10. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    He despised it afterwards because of the crazed fandom which he didn't like. He actually seems to be one of the few who was keen on doing the movie and thought it was fun (apparently he liked that his character "wears a dress" as he said when he saw the Jedi robes) though maybe that was partly down to the deal he negotiated for a percentage of the box office takings :p

eht13 likes this.
  11. Kay Suhyun

Kay Suhyun Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2013
    Blame that on George's directing style.