main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Downloadable Action Figure Checklist for PDA

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by timp123, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timp123

timp123 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2003
    I KNOW I saw this somewhere... can someone point me in the right direction if you know where this is at? It was a current checklist of action figures that you can use to monitor on your PDA.

Great idea!! Now, if I only knew where it was at. hahaha

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Here's the one at Hasbro's site...

http://starwars.hasbro.com/toyshowcase/

...but it's only current through Jedi Council Yoda. You can manually add the other figures in though.

Almost forgot to add: That checklist is not the greatest in the world either...it was obviously hacked together quickly and without much thought for the future.

IMHO you're better off creating a memo listing all the figures and then marking each with an X or O to show if you have them or not...that's what I've done on mine, the advantage to that way being that you can add figures in on your PC rather than having to do it on the Palm (which is the only way with Hasbro's checklist).

3. timp123

timp123 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2003
    After number 53, Yoda Jedi Council.. who else is there? How many total? I just found at Target, Eeth Koth, Rebel Trooper & Teebo, I still don't have Teemto... I WILL NOT pay those scalpers on eBay... so I'm waiting to find them on my own... I just want to know.. how many are there left to complete this collection BEFORE I start on the next set for '03?

Thanks!

(I downloaded & used the Action Figure Checklist from Hasbro, works great for me... just wish it were complete.)

4. darcphoenyx

Aug 12, 2001
    57 total for '02 releases...the POTJ repacks count in there.

So far we've got confirmation on the first 37 for '03...there's a link to that list in this thread.

If you try to enter those into the Hasbro checklist program on your PDA you'll have trouble though...there's no way to tell it the difference between, '02 #11 (Battle Droid) and '03 #11 (Aayla Secura)...it will start sorting funny.

You could just start off with 58 for '03 #01...but that could get confusing.

5. timp123

timp123 Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2003
    Ya, I was thinking that I will just clear the list & start over. (if that can be done)

So, if there's 57.. and I've got 55.. The only one that I can think of that I do not have other than teemto, is the Imperial Officer part of this batch? Or is he part of '03?

Thanks for all your help!!

6. darcphoenyx

Aug 12, 2001
    You can delete every figure one by one and then enter the new ones in, so your idea of clearing it out should work.

As for your other question, Teemto's not a POTJ repack...he's pure Saga, #46 to be precise.

The POTJ repack wave is as follows...
    #54 - Rebel Trooper
    #55 - Imperial Officer
    #56 - Eeth Koth
    #57 - Teebo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.