main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Dragon Bow: A fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Master_Adara, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Adara

Jedi_Master_Adara Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 29, 2008
    IC as Ryvienna

Almost as soon as Jarsons' sword had flung flaming towards the naked bark of the ancient maple she had lept from her horse, blade drawn and gathering a blue light as if it were pulling energy from the very air. The enormous blade surged with power, thirsty to be used once again after so long, sending a small shock wave as flame and light rippled and coursed against each other when enchanted steel met enchanted steel,filling the air with static; the half-dragon had left over him and landed just to his right, her blade extended, blocking the other from striking the tree. Anger blazed wildly within the stormy grey of her eyes, a voice a deep as the earth with the fury of the sea issued from deep within her, a voice that couldn't have been human, "This single tree is worth more than your existance, if you strike a tree in a Dryad wood you will die, if not by the dryads themselves then by my hand."

Tag Everyone

2. BillyDashwank

BillyDashwank Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2008
    IC: Jarson

Jarson leapt back with a smirk. "See? Now we're getting somewhere!" He spun the burning sword in his hand, he only had a few seconds left to use it's power before he had to fill it again. "I no longer care what happens here." He sprang into the air and tossed the special firey blade into the ground. Jarson gave one quick spin in the air and landed on a nearby tree branch. He reached into his coat pulling out four slender daggers and dipped into a bow. "With that. I bid you farewell." He turned to dash away from whatever the wakizashi's power would do to the earth. He would come back for it later if he needed to.

It only had thirty seconds left to be in it's firey state, and would not go back unless the blood of the fire demon himself was used.

But what if the woman followed him? If worst came to worst...there was his "chaos form"...however...It was risky since it would chew on his life. His brother used it frequently, but did not know how to use it well enough.

Jarson shook his head of those thoughts and leapt onto another tree branch.

Tag: Anyone

3. Jedi_Master_Adara

Jedi_Master_Adara Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 29, 2008
    OOC: YAHOO! is just being stupid.. it happens sometimes. If worse comes to worse I'll connect to messenger through my phone

4. BillyDashwank

Mar 18, 2008
    OOC: I see.

5. BillyDashwank

Mar 18, 2008
    OOC: Um..hello? Is anyone going to make a move?!

6. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Rojan Ferin

Rojan was riding his horse through the woods until he saw two creatures he had never seen in his life. Rojan looked on his shoulder and spoke in a language only his Familiar could understand, Muntle. Muntle hopped off his shoulder and ran on all fours towards the creatures. It spit acid onto the ground, sizzling up into the air. Rojan smirked as he trotted forwards, firmly placing his hand upon the handle of his Sword.

?So what are you two, or can you not speak??

Rojan lifted his eyebrow and stared at the two. If they chose to fight him Rojan was well prepared. He had Muntle and demon that could turn into anything it sees or hears, and can extend its claws, spit acid spit, fly, and climb. Plus Rojan had learned all the ways of Kung Fu, and hand swords blessed by Monks, along with daggers hidden within his cloak he wore over him, and a Assassination Knife. Rojan smiled, looking ever so delighted at the creatures and at Muntle.

Tag: All

7. BillyDashwank

Mar 18, 2008
    OOC: Wait...What? Did you read my last post? I'm jumping from tree limb to tree limb as a flaming sword is on the forest ground..

You may wanna read the rest of our posts..ya know..double check. (2 pages right now.)

8. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    ((OOC: Disregard my last Post, Stupid again))
    IC: Rojan Ferin

Rojan rode his horse further and further into the forest. Continually hearing rustling in the tree tops. It way annoying the constant shaking of the leaves made him angry. He looked over his shoulder looking at his pet, Muntle. Rojan spoke a language that Muntle could understand. It jumped of the horse and its claws extended climbing up the tree to eliminate the person or thing making the noise. Muntle spat its acid spit on the trunk as he climbed.

The rustling continued, and then he heard a voice. Unable to make out the words, and unaware it Muntle could either. Rojan got off his horse and stared up into the tree tops and tried to see what was making the rustling. Then he yelled out to whatever was up there.

?Hello is anyone here, speak up?, then added ?Come out now, I mean it?

Rojan placed his hand upon the handle of his blade. Though he did not need it, and could fight off what was ever up there with the ancient styles of Kung Fu he learn from his Chinese friend. Waiting for a reply, Rojan took out a small circular wooden container that held an herbal remedy. Rojan made it himself, without his own touches it would be very bitter and uneasy taste. Rojan had mixed sugar, apple juice, two centimeters of wine, and a small plant grown in the western side of China he had gotten from his Chinese friend. The plant was very sweet and very tasteful. He took a sip and let out a pleasant sigh.

Still waiting for a reply he placed the container inside his rucksack attached to his horse. Walking slowly forward near the tree Muntle climbed he stared up into the tree tops, waiting.

Tag: All

9. BillyDashwank

Mar 18, 2008
    IC Jarson.

Jarson stared at the man below him on the odd creature. He had two things after him now? How annoyin- he grabbed his chest. His heartbeat sped up. It felt like his chest was being ripped apart.

Jarson fell from the tree as the heart attack stole his long life from him. He collided onto the ground headfirst, his neck snapping.
    Jarson was dead.

OOC: Yeah. I killed my self.
    Goodbye.

10. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    (Do we just post a Char sheet or do we Pm the GM?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.