main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Dug plush!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by obiwanccna, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiwanccna

obiwanccna Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2004
    H'chu apenkee.

I have another plush to show.

He is a Dug, but unlike other members of his race, he is a nice guy, like Boonta is. I like to think of Seboca (that his name, not Sebulba) as a representative of the Jedi Council. I based him off of my favourite picture of Sebulba. The one of him smiling and wearing his racing suit.

He is not related to Sebulba in any way. The person who made him for me put Sebulba on his description page.

Google "Sebulba plush" to him on deviantart.com.

[image=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1052/3174361921_1cb7543d3c.jpg]

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Oh, wow, this one's even better than the first one!!

Domo mee gusa, peedunky. :p

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Even though I do not speak any Huttish at all (for I am busy enough to remember my English & keep my German clear from Dutch words since summer 2007): I like your Dug a big, big deal.

=D=

4. obiwanccna

May 27, 2004
    QGR:

Bun yo de gar liya kur. Ji chowbaso bun ya Poolyee Markiya du Runa Hatta!
    Ya niawi poolyee a rimaya ya kayu di Luna di Solarus (tiya "Earth").

Translation:

QGR, you have a nice mind power. I welcome you to the National Huttese People's Party!
    The first political party for speakers of Huttese in the Solar Moon (aka. Earth).

PS. Anyone want to speak Huttese? (SERIOUS speakers ONLY!)

I am trying to start the huttese language here on earth. A bit like esperanto, if you've heard of it. I fully intend for huttese to be a fully developed language. PM me if you are interested.

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    That thing is cool.

People have acctually learned Huttese? :eek: okay, can I learn this somewhere? Seriously...

6. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    Wow, that is so neat. That is something not seen often, at least to me. It's also pretty cool that the character you have for this Dug is a rare, non-aggressive type.

Great job. :)

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Wow! He's adorable!

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Cool attempt, but trying to remember the few words of Irish Gaelic that I learned ages ago...

[face_whistling]

9. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi obiwanccna, and welcome to Fan Art! I can't get over the fine details of this--it looks wonderful, and must've taken a long time to piece out and construct... I bow to your sewing skills (...I can't sew on a button... :p )! Thanks for sharing it here, and again--welcome!

FF

10. obiwanccna

May 27, 2004
    I didn't actually sew him, I had someone on the holonet make him for me. Regarding Boonta the Hutt, he is SO soft! His skin is made of fleece, but I didn't know he would be made out of baby blanket! He's like swaddling a baby in a blanket, but without the baby.

Seboca isn't as soft, but that's because I didn't say I wanted him to be soft.

Next I will probably have a Rodian who'll be a Jedi, complete w/ his robes. I haven't thought of a name for him yet, any Ideas? (I like stuffed animals/people).

11. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Bun yo de gar liya kur. Ji chowbaso bun ya Poolyee Markiya du Runa Hatta!
    Ya niawi poolyee a rimaya ya kayu di Luna di Solarus (tiya "Earth").

Inkabunga! Cheesba hataw yuna puna? :p
    Mi Huttese yo de binggona, ya boska.

Translation:

Incredible! Can I upgrade to first-class?
    My Huttese is strained, but yes, I'll join. ;)

12. obiwanccna

May 27, 2004
    Mikiyuna.

Chaychay ya Rodian:

Ji gee ya tauntaun Rodian ix ranti. Pika cheeka ranti du Greeata, kiban hina ya Rodian ya du lerikna Max Rebo, "patysak" a Jabba du Hutt.

Cheekan niawi a tauntaun pala texhokee! Cheekan kusi ji!

(Ji didebusha ta nolia Hatti rimi (Kayu a suti!). Gan sapi baza ya poolyee Hatti du ya InterNet?)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody.

Regarding the Rodian:

I will have a tauntaun instead of a Rodian. Her name will be Greeata, like after the Rodian of the Max Rebo band, "friends" of Jabba the Hutt.

She will be the first stuffed tauntaun ever! She makes me excited!

(I praise your respect for me conversing in Huttese (a real language!). Anyone else want to start a Huttese group on the internet?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.