main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Eastern Rim's Christmas Party, and you guys are invited!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by JediRiff, Dec 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I just wanted to extend an open invitation to you guys for our Christmas Party! We will be enjoying each others company getting ready for the best holiday of the year and chatting Star Wars!

Here's the info:

Eastern Rim's Christmas Party
    Texas Steakhouse
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Monday, December 23rd
    7:00pm - until

I know its quite a hump to drive from Jacksonville over to Rocky Mount, but I still wanted to invite you guys. We would love to have you! Any questions feel free to ask, get Jerri to ask me, or send me a PM! Hope to see you guys there!!!

Once again, congratulations on your new board!!!

Ray Cobb
    (JediRiff)
    CR and Prez of the Rocky Mount, NC Fanforce
    The Eastern Rim

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRiff, thanks for the invite! I will check around to see if anyone wants to make the drive to Rocky Mt. However, for us last minute shoppers, the 23rd might be tough. Just know we want to be there & will if at all possible. If we can't make this one, we will have to set something up after the holidays.

3. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Thanks, but the 23rd is my birthday (yeah!), and my dad has duty the 25th, so we are celebrating Christmas the 24th, and Christmas eve the 23rd..
    sorry

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    No problem, if you cant make it. I just wanted to extend the invitation. :) Jerri, if you feel you or anyone else WILL be able to, please let me know a few days ahead of time, so I can get a close to correct headcount, and have the proper room for us! Talk to you guys soon!

JediRiff

5. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Not a problem JediRiff. I'll be in touch with you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.