main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Episode 3 line up

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by henderson, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henderson

henderson Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2005
    Hey guys I'm a newbie here. Well actually I've been lurking around in the shadows for a while) Any way I live in Perry, not far from Macon, I only have a few friends that are Star wars fans, but no one is as big a fan as I am( at least not that I know of) Anyway, what are you guys doing as far as the Ep3 line up hing is concerned (this year I finally get to go opening night! complete sweetness!!!) Im so hyped about it I can't stand it. Im even making a prop lightsaber, based off of Vaders hilt from the OT, made out of a sink pipe, pvc, windshield wipers and some assorted nuts and bolts, its turning out very well. I also build models too, mainly SW. Enough about lil' ol' me. Whats up with the Ep3 line up.

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    There will be a lineup in Macon. If you're interested in helping us makes the plans please join us in Macon on April 14th. We will be ironing our the details at our regular fan club meeting.

We meet at the Books-A-Million on Eisenhower Parkway in Macon at 6:30 p.m..

Youe can check out our website for further details about the fan club and events at MACON CLONES.com

3. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    The tickets are in my hands.

I went to AmStar yesterday and picked up 20 tickets. I called as many folks as I could and managed to take orders for about 17 or 18 of those twenty.

I will be emailing everyone with their individual ticket request info.

4. henderson

Mar 30, 2005
    Neat! I got mine yesterday for me and my friend at the same theatre. I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

5. Namcoking

Namcoking Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2003
    Well, we'll be in front of the line, so look for us there. We will be wearing Macon Clones Shirts. Shouldn't be hard to spot.

6. henderson

Mar 30, 2005
    Around what time are you guys starting to line up?

7. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Monday afternoon.

8. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    THE LINEUP BEGINS TODAY!!!!

Join the MACON CLONES as they "Lineup For Life" to benfit the Bibb County Chapter of the American Cancer Society.

We will be in place at the AmStar Stadium 16 on Zebulon Road in Macon beginning at 5:00 p.m. If you're interested in vounteering or just hanging out with a bunch of fellow fans stop by and enjoy the fun, fandom and friendship.

Cheers!

AF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.