main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Episode 3 Teaser Trailer Info

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    All -

As a reminder, here are all of the ways one can go about catching the trailer today:

November 4th

The Official Site: Hyperspace members will have exclusive access to a high-quality Quicktime version of the teaser in "early afternoon (U.S.) of November 4."

AOL Users: Since AOL/Moviefone will be hosting the trailer for download on their servers, we've received reports that AOL subscribers will have access to some version of the teaser (unknown of what quality) at 1 pm EST.

Total Request Live! The MTV program will have the first televised airing at 5 pm EST on November 4th.

Access Hollywood: The next televised viewing will occur on the syndicated Hollywood news program during Thursday, November 4th's evening broadcast. Check local listings for your time and channel.

November 5th:
    The Incredibles: The first movie prints out there with the teaser is Pixar Animation's The Incredibles. In most cases, there should be 12:01 am Friday screenings where you can catch the film. NOTE: There is a note from previous reports that the teaser MAY NOT be attached to all prints, so caveat emptor ("buyer beware").

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Well, by now I have watched the teaser trailer countless times, and examined most every frame. It really blew me away, the movie looks awesome! I get goosebumps and turn into an excited 5 year old everytime I watch it. That first shot of Anakin where he turns and faces the camera and you see his Sith-like eyes...Brilliant! He looks very evil in that shot and seems to be on Mustafar, maybe he's turning to face Obi-Wan for the final showdown? I cant wait!! May 19th will not get here fast enough!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.