main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Event Discussion Thread: Screening of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TIEPilot051999, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    OK, in a desperate attempt to revive things around here (something I think might be more effective than jumper cables), I've set up an event activity on Facebook here. Anyone who has a Facebook account has already seen it, but for those of you who don't, here's the details.

? 1. What: A screening of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".

? 2. When: 11:30AM-3:00pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2009.

? 3. Where: SilverCity Metropolis at Metropolis @ Metrotown.

? 4. Price: $11.95 for a ticket, plus extras for any munchies you may want to buy.

? 5. Duration of the Activity: At least two and a half hours, possibly more if we decide to do anything afterward.

? 6.Transportation: Metropolis can be reached by SkyTrain and Translink. The address 4700 Kingsway Avenue, Burnaby BC.

? 7. Extra Notes: It's been almost a year since me and a bunch of other guys tried to kickstart the group, sadly without any results. Hopefully this can be the first step in attempting to once again get something off the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.