main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EVERYONE PLEASE READ - ROTS POLICY!

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by DarthMoby, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    In regards to the release of ROTS, Episode III, the spolier policy will remain. Everyone please re read the spolier policy thread at the the top of the thread board. ALL INFORMATION REGERDING ROTS WILLL STILL BE CONSIDERED A SPOILER UNTIL JUNE 5TH 2005 This will give most everyone a chance see the movie and not be spolied. Once June 5th has come and gone, nothing about the movie will be considered spoiler on this board.

Please use the debate thread Dex1138 started to debate Episode III or if you just want to general dicuss the moive, please use the thread I have provided.

If you create your own thread, please label it as a spoiler. If you have any questions of the policy, please PM me and i will answer your question ASAP.

Thank you

When you have read this, please post that you have read and undersatnd. Thank you.

2. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I read it, but I don't understand what a SPLOIER is?

You got some 'splainin to do! (or spelling to fix)

I seem to have developed a taste for Force Lightning lately..lay it on me!!

3. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    FIXED

*zap!*

4. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Just a reminder, Spoiler warning is still in effect until 1201 AM June 6th. After that feel free to discuss anything related to Episode III freely. Thanks to everyone who has maintained a spoiler free environment here. I'm sure those who didn't want to be spoiled are greatful.

5. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Please tlak away! Nothing is considered spolier for Episode III now. Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.