main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chile Ewoks on UC 13 internet now!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by CaptPanakaBacca, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptPanakaBacca

CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Check it out on UC internet:
    http://zates2.canal13.cl/portal/envivo/html/mp_envivo.html

2. Tott_Doneeta

Tott_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    I appraise the tip... i must admit that i love this ugly, little and sometimes stupid monkeys :p.

[image=http://www.lucasfan.com/swtv/bfe01.jpg]

3. CaptPanakaBacca

Apr 16, 2002
    Hey Tott, Viva Chile. Happy Ind. Day! i am here in San Diego California, but my mom and dad are there in Chile, in Calama and Anto, and maybe Chuqui and La Sana

4. Tott_Doneeta

Aug 2, 2003
    They works there? and thanks by the regards!

[image=http://www.solartours.com/Destinations/Chile/Arica/images/CH-Ari-Morro.jpg]

5. CaptPanakaBacca

Apr 16, 2002
    No they are visitng the familia.

6. Tott_Doneeta

Aug 2, 2003
    You are american or a chilean living in US?

7. CaptPanakaBacca

Apr 16, 2002
    My parents are Chilean. I was born here in the states so i am American, but Chilean as well. Hey can you help me out. I dont knowif my dad has time, but could you send me some cds of certain groups from Chile? I just watched on UC13 show called Viva Chile. Nice videos of Inti-Illiamini, and one group that was outside in front of a church. girls singing, guys playing flute. I didnt get a chance to read the name, but i know it started with a C. It looked like a film/video from the 70's maybe 80's

8. CaptPanakaBacca

Apr 16, 2002
    Tott, what i wanted to do was to try to buy several cd's of Sonora Placios with Tommy Rey, cds of Illapu, and cd's of Los Perlas, Rafaga, and maybe Huasos quincheros. My dad loves the sound of the Churango, so any cds of the chilean Charango would be great. Anything Chilean folklore, more older releases than new, Any you recommend? HEre you can find maybe 4 cds from Chile at various record stores here in the world or international section. But selectionis better in Chile. Let me know.

9. Tott_Doneeta

Aug 2, 2003
    Have you MSN Messenger? I got some themes of the "Sonora Palacios and Tommy Rey", they play in this moment in the "Jane Fonda Clinic"... you know what is a "Fonda"?. I got something of "Illapu" and "Sol y Lluvia" perhaps we can communicate trough that way.

10. CaptPanakaBacca

Apr 16, 2002
    i can try, let me set it up

11. starwarschile

starwarschile Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2002
    Hi my friend !!! sonora palacios ??? and JAIVAS and PETINELIS,LOS TRES ,PRISIONEROS or only folk but them is very good hehehe!!! [face_devil]
    hablas un poco de espanol Cap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.