main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Exiles - (a massive crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Ash Ketchum
    Toy Story

Ash smiled as the window broke and opened up after they had worked together to open it. It was strange, however, that the man had seemingly evolved into something more powerful that enabled him to break the window. He seemed very glad that they had gotten the window open and didn't mind showing it.

"It looks like we're the only ones here who can fly. Wanna go look for him?" The guy said as he turned to gaze out the window at the gigantic street below.

Ash smiled and winked at the man, "Yeah, let's go. I don't think we should split up though, now that we are pea size, we may not be able to do much if one of us is caught."

Just after he said that, Charizard took off through the small hole in the window, embracing the outside air with full force as he spreaded his wings and began to soar. "Hey orange guy, lets go! Haha!"

Tag: Zero

OOC: Hope I didn't take off too fast Zero. I thought being fast and taking off would be more of Charizard's attitude.

2. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Oh, don't worry....[face_mischief]

IC: as Son Goku
    Andy's House/Window

Just after Ash had said that, Charizard took off through the small hole in the window, embracing the outside air with full force as he spreaded his wings and began to soar. "Hey orange guy, lets go! Haha!"

Goku reeled back at the force of the takeoff, nearly falling of the window pane.

Steadying himself...he then smiled.

"Finally, something interesting!" Goku commented, perceiving the gesture as a test of speed.

Goku soon took off, a trail of ki left behind as he performed the Bukuu Jutsu skill, now flying through the air, He could soon see Charizard's reptilian orange tail, the tip doused in flame, in his flight

"Yoohoo!" Goku said torwards Ash, hoping to surprise him.

TAG: Ash, Exiles in Toy Story

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Spike
    Andy's Room

"I hope you have a good reason for doing that," said a blond man up by the window. Spike blinked, holstered his gun, and stared back at the guy.

"No, not really." Spike wasn't sure how the guy had moved that fast, but he was keen to find out. He clambered his way up next to the guy.

"You're pretty fast, huh?" he said, stretching his arms above his head. We'll see just how fast... he thought, eager to try a few moves on the guy.

"You in charge, too?"

Tag: Luke, Exiles in the room

4. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Buzz, Sarge, Cortez, Steel, the other toys
    Andy's Room

The other toys in the room were all astonished by the things these new Exiles were doing. They were literally speechless watching them.

Buzz finally snapped out of it. "Wait a minute, I'm the one in charge here!" He ran closer to the window and pointed upward at it. "We need those guys back in here. They haven't been briefed on the mission yet."

He then turned and noticed the soldier, Drenn, standing in front of him awaiting orders. Buzz was dazed by these new toys that he didn't see Drenn before. "Thank you, Sergeant. It's good to have you on the team."

As Buzz walked away from him, the little green army man called Sarge approached him, hopping on that green platform attached to his feet. "You look like a good man, Drenn. It's a pleasure," Sarge said, nodding to him.

Cortez glanced up at Steel. "Well, looks like this should be a blast," Cortez said sarcastically, expecting this mission to be a crazy one.

TAG: All Exiles in Toy Story...

[b]IC: Timebroker
    End of Time[/b]

The chubby Timebroker cocked his head slightly, a bit surprised that Captain America knew a little about what was happening.

"Ah, very astute, Steve. So I assume you know that there's a slight problem regarding the timestream? And it needs saving?"

He waited for Cap's reaction.

[b]TAG: Captain America...[/b]

5. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Luke Skywalker
    Andy's Room/Window

"You're pretty fast, huh?" the man said, stretching his arms above his head.

"You in charge, too?"

Luke could sense the eagerness in this man. Normally, he wouldn't condone this sort of thing...but, since there really wasn't anything much to do besides wait...

He suddenly looked down at the perplexed faces of the toys below him, obviously stunned by the actions of Ash, and one of the newer Exiles.

Buzz finally snapped out of it. "Wait a minute, I'm the one in charge here!" He ran closer to the window and pointed upward at it. "We need those guys back in here. They haven't been briefed on the mission yet."

Luke turned torwards the shooter once more. "Does that answer your question?"

TAG: Spike, Exiles in Toy Story, Buzz & co.

6. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Spike

He looked to the spaceman who was, according to blondie, in charge. The word "briefing" made him cringe; it's not like they could possibly plan out every small detail, and Spike was sure they'd try to. "Briefing? Ugh..."

Spike spoke to the spaceman. "Look, pal, you can't plan something like this. It just happens." Even as he said this, he realized that they'd never listen. He sat on the sill, and took out a smoke, lighting it as he continued. "And one of these other guys can tell them what they missed out on once we've caught up."

He held the crooked cigarette between his fingers. People just needed to lighten up, to relax and let things happen. Be like water, he thought.

Tag: Buzz, Luke, Exiles

7. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Andy's House/Window

Luke looked down at the potentially volatile situation between Buzz and the gunner with a frown. If this got any worse, it would probably tear the mission to shreds...

...he had to step in.

Hoping to keep the peace, Luke leaped down from the window to the floor, the Force aiding him with many quick jumps. His final leap put him between the two arguing.

"Look, Buzz. They're bound to come back, since they will need help to find Woody. And as he said," he motioned his head torwards the man he had meant earlier, "we'll fill them in on anything they missed."

He took a breath, hoping that would convince the spaceman."

TAG: Buzz, Spike, Exiles in Toy Story

8. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Ratchet & Clank
    Andy's Bedroom

With all of what was going on inside what appeared to be a child's bedroom, Ratchet found himself agreeing with what the man with the cigarette had to say. He could tell that he and the man shared similar outlooks on the world and its universe, to take things as they came and take everything as lightly as possible. To take things seriously was something Ratchet tried never to do. Well, too seriously, anyway.

However, neither Ratchet nor Clank could think of anything to say to anyone. They were lost in the confusion, and could only hope that they would be provided a more straightforward assignment than what they received from the Timebroker.

Tag: Exiles [face_hypnotized]

9. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Mugen, Starscream

Andy's House, Andy's Room

Starscream was getting rather impatient, noting that there were few, if any, robots in the room. These "toys" as they were called seemed very close to what a Transformer may be, but they held no alternate form. Even the tiny Clank and the average Steel had no forms to speak of. Starscream was traveling with a bunch of primative robots and pathetic humans. Thankfully, he was large enough to throw his weight around.

Before he could speak however, several Exiles leapt from the window to rescue this Wooden person. Why would someone rescue one made of wood was beyond Starscream's capable thought. However, the wild-haired samurai Mugen stepped forward and looked at one of the Exiles. They bore striking resemblances to one another, as if they were cut from the same cloth. "Hey pal, who the *record scratch* are you?" He said from behind Spike.

TAG: Exiles

OOC: Sorry so short. Internet troubles...

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Buzz
    Andy's Room

Throwing up his hands, Buzz replied, "There's no time to argue. Let's start this then."

He spun on his heel. "Etch!" he yelled. "We need you."

A red-framed Etch-A-Sketch hopped over toward Buzz.

"Alright," Buzz started, "after some research, we've found out that this is who toy-napped Woody." Etch's screen began forming a picture of a fat man with a big grin. "His name is Al, and he owns something called a `toy barn` at this location." Etch's screen erased the image of Al and quickly replaced it with a map. Two arrows appeared on the map, one pointing at the toy barn and the other pointing at Andy's house.

Buzz continued, indicating the map on Etch's screen. "This is our current location. And this is where Woody is being held. According to the map, we need to head down this street, around the corner, cut through the park, and head across the highway." He turned to look at the others. "It's a dangerous mission, but it has to be done in order to save our friend."

Etch's screen erased the map and an image of Woody quickly appeared.

TAG: Exiles in Andy's Room...

OOC: If you've noticed, I changed the map around a bit from the movie. :p

11. godofwar1233

godofwar1233 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Sauron
    Alias (if any): The Dark Lord,The Necromancer,Lord of the Rings
    Franchise from which you originate: Lord of the Rings
    Weapon(s) of choice: Mace
    Description of Appearance: [image=http://trashi.blogia.com/upload/sauron.jpg]
    Short Bio/History http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Sauron

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Spike

Spike was about to continue his discussion with the others when a voice behind him caught his ear. "Hey pal, who the *record scratch* are you?" Spike glanced over his shoulder. Wild hair, red clothes, a sword...reminded him of an old friend.

He puffed on his cigarette, turned, and looked at the newcomer with a curious glance. This cat was wearing sandals, of all things, and had to be looking for trouble. Spike wasn't going to start anything, but figured he could have some fun with the loser in front of him.

"What's it to you, pal?" he shot back, a sharp grin on his face.

Tag: Mugen, Luke, Buzz, Exiles

13. Garrett_Skymaster

Garrett_Skymaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2006
    IC: Captain America

Cap turns to the Timebroker, looks him right in the eye, and says "What do you need me to do?"

TAG: Timebroker

OOC: Short, sweet, and to-the-point.

14. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Ratchet & Clank
    Andy's Bedroom

Ratchet nodded his head strongly and swung his wrench over his shoulder as the leader of the group gave the orders, his ears whipping forward slightly as he did so.

"Uh, Ratchet..." Clank started. Ratchet turned around to see what Clank had wanted him to see. "I hate it when you do that," Clank complained.

Clank hopped off of Ratchet's back, mumbling "This is really getting old" to himself as he did so. The Lombax and the robot wondered if the argument stemming from the two Exiles nearby would grow into something more unpleasant.

Tag: Exiles

15. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Timebroker
    End of Time

The Timebroker could tell Captain America was serious.

"Well," the chubby Timebroker started, "first of all, you need --"

He was suddenly interrupted when the portal opened up again. Only, this time, it was a towering armored figure. He appeared almost...scary.

This new being, having been pulled straight from his own reality, now found himself standing on a hardwood floor that seemed to extend into nothing but blackness. An odd place indeed.

The Timebroker's attention turned to the newcomer. Nodding, he said, "Welcome, Sauron, to the End of Time. I am called the Timebroker." He smiled.

TAG: Sauron and Captain America...

16. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: I know Sauron is pretty much all-powerful. But, for the sake of this game, let's not use Earth-shattering power. Let's use some common sense. ;)

- A reminder from your friendly neighborhood GM

17. Red_Winter

Red_Winter Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    ooc: Why has nobody noticed Specter? :(

18. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Andy's Room

Although he was paying attention to Buzz's plan, something else caught his sight...

...the arguement between the gunman and, not surprisingly, Mugen was that.

Luke went in between the two, hoping to avoid a conflict, and turned to the anarchronistic samurai.

"Mugen, not now."

TAG: Mugen, Spike, Buzz, Exiles

OOC: Does anyone know where Blubeast is? Cause I kinda want to RP as Goku now.

19. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Sorry Zero, just waiting for you.:p

Ash Ketchum
    Outside; Toy Story

After venturing out, Goku right behind him, Ash circled the area above the front yard before stopping in front of the window and turning to Goku.

"Did you see anything? Charizard found nothing out of the ordinary for a giant world. I think it would be best if we went back inside. I forgot that sense we're small, we might have to use numbers more than pure strength. Some of these humans around here are huge and don't look like they can be taken down easily." Ash pointed out before flying back through the hole and having Charizard land on a blue netted basket.

Goku seemed like the first friend he was making, but now was a time for the mission briefing. They couldn't rescue the toy without knowing what he looked like, though the many posters of the wall looked as if the cowboy like one was the one missing. It reminded Ash of when he was in Pallet town and had dozens of posters on the wall for pokemon.

Tag: Goku, Exiles

20. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Son Goku
    Outside Andy's

In their own search for Woody, it appears Goku and Ash have come up with nothing, because they soon found themselves regrouping outside the smashed window.

"Did you see anything? Charizard found nothing out of the ordinary for a giant world. I think it would be best if we went back inside. I forgot that sense we're small, we might have to use numbers more than pure strength."

"I haven't found anything besides some fat guy with a duffle bag...maybe we are going to need help with this. I'll go in after you," Goku commented, not knowing that he said he just found Big Al...

...but of course, they weren't at the briefing, so they had no way of knowing, and he would probably forget by the time he was informed.

When Ash and Charizard entered the room, Goku was about to follow, when suddenly, a (seemingly) huge bird swooped down on him, probably mistaking him for a worm.

"AAAH! Giant bird!" Goku exclaimed as he punched it in the beak. The bird retreated, but not before it slapped him with one of it's wings.

Similar to the falling of a aircraft, a loud screeching noise was heard as he soared through the air by the force of the blow, breaking another windowpiece, until he finally slammed onto the wall, his body slowly sliding down, squeaking as it did.

"Ow."

TAG: Ash, Exiles

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Sorry everybody. I had a big hockey tournament this weekend, so it took up most of my time. (We came in 3rd place.) Anyhow, back to the Boards...

IC: Buzz
    Andy's Room

Buzz shook his head. He was beginning to wonder if these new toys that were sent to help him would actually help. He turned to his team and said, "Alright, men. Our first task is to separate into to groups. Some of us with take the ground and," turning to the Exiles, "those of you that can fly will take to the air."

He grabbed two walkie talkies (which were half his size) and tossed one up to Goku. "Those of you able to fly, move to this side of the room." He pointed to the bed. Then he pointed to the dresser on the opposite side of the room and said, "Those of you that can't fly, stand over here. We're going to split up into teams."

TAG: Exiles in Toy Story...

22. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Congrats on you and your teams success. It dosen't matter, because you're a winner always youknowwhatImean?

IC: as [b]Luke Skywalker, Son Goku[/b]
    [i]Andy's Room[/i]

After watching the comical display of [b]Goku[/b] being roughhoused by a giant animal, all activities stopped for a momeny as [b]Buzz[/b] began his plan.

[b]Luke[/b] went over to the required place without fuss, deviating from [b]Mugen[/b] and [b]Spike[/b] for a moment. Goku took a giant leap, landing on the bed, and turned around to catch the walkie-talkie in the nick of time. He observed it, curious not by the device itself, but the size.

[color=green]"I've noticed that it is key for you to conceal your identity to the public, so,"[/color] Luke now turned to Buzz, [color=green]"how will we conceal ourselves?"[/color]

[b]TAG: Buzz, Mugen, Spike, Ash, Exiles in [i]Toy Story[/i][/b]
    [hr]

[b]OOC2:[/b] I don't want to seem greedy (for lack of better word), but I just came up with this awesome mission idea we should try out.

Say there is an KOTOR AU in which the Sith forces decide [hl=black]not to attack the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine[/hl]?

That's good for the Jedi...but not for the Exiles.

Guess what we have to do next (if D_S wishes), save a few survivors.[face_devil]

23. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Thanks, SubZero. The tournament was fun, and that's all that matters. (But I really wanted 1st place. :p ) And I played on the same forward line with my brother and my dad, so that was frickin' awesome.

And the KOTOR idea sounds like a good one. I'll definitely keep that in mind. ;)

IC: Buzz, Cortez, Steel
    Andy's Room

Steel ignited the rocket on his back and flew up to the top of the bed. He stood next to Goku as the young man examined the rather large walkie talkie. "I believe," Steel started, "that you press this button here and talk into it. Then they can hear your voice through the other walkie talkie down there." He pointed.

Across the room, Cortez walked past Buzz and Luke. He overheard Luke's question.

Buzz responded, "The first rule of being a toy is to keep the kid happy. But, the second rule: You can't let any humans see you move around. They're not supposed to know your alive. We just play dead and let them do to us what they wish. I'm surprised you don't know this? You must be fresh out of the box, right? Straight from the assembly line that built you."

TAG: All Exiles in Toy Story...

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Anyone know what happened to Zedd Vega?

25. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Luke Skywalker, Son Goku
    Andy's Room

Luke was uneasy, not knowing what to say at Buzz's question...

..yet the others would not find it in his expression, as he used a Jedi relaxation technique before he answered, instead seeking an answer in the room around him.

"Yes, and actually I'm 'Limited Edition'," the Jedi Master responded, gathering his answer from packages all over the vicinity. "You probably know how that is..."

Goku, on top of the bed, pressed the button as the robot indicated, and he callled into the speaker at the top.

"Hello?" Goku called out loudly, his voice echoing like a walkie-talkie should. The Saiyan warrior then turned to Steel, not seeing the expression of Buzz.

"Hey, thanks, robot!" he said, grinning.

TAG: Buzz, Steel, Exiles in Toy Story

[b]OOC:[/b] Glad you like it, Scotty. [face_happy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.