main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Export to camera problem in Premiere

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by RylorTaduri, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RylorTaduri

RylorTaduri Jedi Master star 2

Sep 2, 2002
    Hey folks

I captured footage with Premiere 6 and I saved it as a QuickTime movie with the Animation compressor.

I put it in AfterFX to use Ultimatte and used the same compressor again.

I put it back in Premiere and export it to my digital cam; every 5 seconds or so the picture goes blank for a sec. God! It's for a school project!

HELP!!!!

2. RylorTaduri

Sep 2, 2002
    Can anyone help plz???

3. RylorTaduri

Sep 2, 2002
    Help!! It's due in 2 days... I could really use help in someone telling me what's wrong with those frames that go blank!!!!!

4. SamS

SamS Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Try this:

Check Preferences>Scratch Disks & Device Control and make sure your camera is in the list under the Device Control options. It then can specifically use your camera's Firewire port instead of the generic Device control. If it's not listed, then get a camera that is.

If that doesn't work try this. In your Project>Settings Viewer, makes sure your Project and Export settings match. If you exporting out to DV tape through a fire wire, then your setting should be Mode=Quicktime, Compressor DV - NTSC, Frame Size=720x480, Frame Rate=29.97, Depth=Millions, Quality=100%, Pixel Aspect Ratio=D1/DV (0.9). Render should be Lower Field First. Then Render the whole project and try again.

And if that doesn't work, try Project>Project Settings>Keyframe and Rendering. In the Preview Setting, try From RAM at 1:1 if you have a lot of memory.

Also try defragging your hard drive.

And remember, if you're going to post your movie on the internet, deinterlace!

Good luck.

5. RylorTaduri

Sep 2, 2002
    Thanks SamS! It worked! You saved my life!

May the Force be with you, always. ;)

6. SamS

SamS Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    You are very welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.