main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Fanforce Flyers & T-shirts...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Yiddle_ja, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yiddle_ja

Yiddle_ja Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Now that we are offcial perhaps we should start to think about making some flyers for events as promotion of what we are all about. Also making some fan force t-shirts for "Staff members" of costuming events or anything else we might get involved in. I had a few ideas, also my wife is an artist so perhaps i can get her to design a logo for us to print on t-shirts and flyers. What are your thoughts on this subject?

2. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    This would be an excellent idea. This would be great especially for when we have our group getogethers!!! Maybe ad our screen name on the shirt so everyone would know who we are ;)

So...is there anyone out there that would like to do this? I am not very artisticly inclined, so I'm out.

Any takers?

Elijah

3. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    Im having a hard enough time with the darned banner.

Jay can we get together sometime and talk about some ideas since you seem to be the best graphic artist we have :)

Rob

4. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I talk to thousands of people in Ottawa from schools and various public events per year. Depending on wear and when appropriate I may be able to have some recruiting with fliers. Naturaly most of my venues require me to be very serious and not drift attention from important things like veterans but during recruiting promotions maybe I could even look into having the group set up displays as well, again depending on venue.

5. Yiddle_ja

Aug 17, 2005
    Way ahead of yeah...also thought of this... Big giant STAFF on back logo on front right upper breast and Online Tag on Upper left breast or under logo....as for flyer i came up with a few ideas also...will talk to wife see if we can perhaps design a logo of sorts for tshirts...now to find a place that makes these.

6. BH-1905

BH-1905 Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2005
    I'll try to think of a few ideas too. If someone wants me to put their ideas together I can offer my Photoshop skills to help. Let me know what you want and I'll work with you to create it.

BH-1905

7. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I don?t really like the STAFF Idea. Perhaps "Ottawa Garrison", or "Creature Handler" or some other identifying phrase, but STAFF does not really describe it, and its too overdone these days.

8. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    How about just "Ottawa FanForce"? Simple, eh?

9. Yiddle_ja

Aug 17, 2005
    well Ottawa Fanforce would be part of the logo i assume...however Ottaw Garrison is good...or maybe even the Name of the Fanforce with whatever wins the vote.

10. TR1320

TR1320 Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2006
    *** Begin Imperial Transmission***

I have a few contacts regarding shirt making, banners, etc...

Let me know when we have something and I can get some quotes.

I'm not sure if we can posts links to other websites... But here are a few items
    Shirts
    bags
    Pens
    Mugs
    mousepads
    Fleece
    Coolers
    Decals
    Scrapers (in case Echo base wins.. lol)
    Watches
    Waterbottles
    Wristbands (another cool option)

Anyhew... You think of it, i can probably get it.

TR1320 out

***End transmission***

11. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Nice! I think it would be kinda cool to have t-shirts and other stuff that we could have for the group. But I think the t-shirts should come first! And maybe wristbands.

I do wish other people would chime in on these threads. It just seems to be Minder, VFF, TR1320 and BH-1905. Where is veryone??

VFF

12. Yiddle_ja

Aug 17, 2005
    hey..dont forget me im posting quite frequently around here...heck i started this thread lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.