main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Favorite Star Wars Movie

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The_Rock, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    ok...enough of my little Rock quotes.....my favorite star wars movie is ROTJ...that movie is packed with action from beginning to end. Anyone else have a favorite movie?

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    ROTJ is my fav too! I got teary when Yoda became one with the Force when I saw it in the theathers when the Special Editions were out. The Battle of Endor IS THE BEST space battle of ALL time. Hands down!

3. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Who in the Blue Hell do you think you are? Not the Great One, that's for Damn sure.

4. The_Rock

The_Rock Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    the Rock says this...Rogue 6...you come out here running your mouth on saying that the Rock is not the great one. And who in the blue hell do you think you are stealing the Rocks lines? huh? IT DOESNT MATTER WHO YOU ARE! cause all of the millions (and millions) of the Rocks TF.N fans know....that Rogue 6 is a Jabroni! If you Smmmmmmeeeeeelalalalalalalalalllllll what the Rock......is cooking! ;!

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ESB is my current favorite... just watched it last night again. Of course, I love all the movies... picking a favorite is extremely difficult.

6. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    I love ESB & AOTC because of the love story..lol..I dont care what anybody says. I love romance that forms in between all the action. ;)

7. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    SW ANH btw:

Well, 'Rock' maybe you should go lay down at your room in the SmackDown Hotel, right down Jabroni Drive and up the People's Aisle. Cuz you're gunna need your rest when you go 1 on 1 with the TRUE Great One!

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Maybe we should just have a Rock chatch phrase contest next meeting... follow up with a lightning round of Rock special move contest. lol!

Naturally, The Great One, Rogue One, will shine up both his size 10 boots, $30 dollar, Big 5 Sporting Goods boots realy nice, turn both those suma*****es sideways, and proceed to kick both your candy***es all over the Bay Area! I look forward to a... *laugh* challege. IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What Rogue One is cookin?! *People's Eyebrow*

Alright enough of The Rock (for now) it's a Star Wars club let's Star Wars phrase trash talk. You nerf herders... ;) lol

9. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Finally, This Rock Talk has come back (err was it here in the 1st place,, ah It Doesn't Matter!) to the Forums!

Okay, before everyone get's their panties in a twist we'll keep this SW related.

Talk to you Rock Fans later.

10. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    ESB is the best overall, but my heart will always be with ANH. It's the only one that can stand alone. Until Ep.III....

11. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    I am probably going to get flammed for this but, my favorite Star Wars film was Attack of the Clones.

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    No worries Erick, like whatever movie you want, but if it's SW, even better! lol

13. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    i used to like rotj, but a couple a years ago, i decided that esb was better...

14. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    I love ESB and AOTC! :) But we didn't see yet Episode III ...

15. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Fundamentalist fan here. Empire Strikes back, and Star Wars (yeah, I saw it in '77 before it was renamed).

Return of the Jedi (groans)
    Ep I (shudder)
    Ep II (semi-groans)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.