main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

February 18 Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by nordicgal, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    We decided at Friday's meeting to continue holding our monthy meetings the 2nd Friday of each month. However, since our January meeting was held late in the month, our February meeting will be held on the 3rd Friday, which is the 18th.

Please post any ideas for the February meeting here.

Where does everyone want to meet?

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'll give a full report about my trip to Rancho Obi-Wan, which is coming up pretty soon.

3. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    We will meet Friday, February 18, at The Crossing, at 7:00 pm.

The club will buy pizzas for everyone. You should plan to buy your drink at the restaurant. A medium soda costs $1.05, and you get free refills.

Please post agenda ideas on this thread.

4. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    After the meeting, everyone's invited to Alan's and my house to watch the next installment of Battlestar Galactica.

Since our meeting is at 7:00 and the show starts at 8:00, I'll tape it like I did last time so we don't have to hurry.

Yea!! No commercials!! [face_alien]

5. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    You all might want to really iron out your CIII plans.
    Most of our club has reserved their plane tickets and have bought their admission badges. Discussion of who for sure is going and a basic "agenda" while your their are things we will be doing at our meeting. Obviously, a more concrete agenda will be made once the official schedule is released for CIII, but it's right around the corner and you can never be to prepared! Since we're sharing ajointing rooms, it would be good to plan some fun events as clubs also! Like a night on the town or dinner at White Castle! Russ had the idea that since the rooms are reserved in his name, to pay him in advance, and then he'd just swipe his card each time. For you guys down there, it would obviously be easier to just pay him there, but things like this are things that are good to get thought of and out of the way. Basically, we're trying to get all the silly stuff out of the way so that while we're there, everything is done!

6. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Hey all. I am sorry that I won't be at the meeting this week. It never seems to fail. My brother always premiers his movies on a meeting night. He has buttered me up and asked me to take tickets because I am so good at it. Yeah, whatever.

I should be done around 8:30-9:00 and will meet everyone at Laura and Alan's place to watch Battlestar. That is if you can wait for me, which I kinda hope you can. Save me a spot Adam.

I was talking with Laura, and I think we need to still go camping this summer. I hope that you guys at least mention this. I have had so much fun the last 2 years, I think we need to do it again.

See everyone Friday night!!

Erin

7. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi. I will be sure to bring pictures from Rancho Obi-Wan.
    Some other things I was thinking about was we need to discuss Celebration 3. Hey Barry, who all in your family isplanning to go to Celebration 3, I was thinking about it and I wasn't too sure.

Also Republic Commando is coming out soon and I'm curious if people want to have a get together for that and who is planning on getting the game.

8. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    (GASP!) Erin - you're not coming to the meeting?! :eek:

You'd better show up with some brownies or Cheetos, or something!!

Just kidding!! ;) See you Friday night at our house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.