main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI February Meeting Reminder

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by rocksoldier, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocksoldier

rocksoldier Chapter Rep: Detroit, MI star 1

Jul 18, 2009
    the February Meeting is this Saturday, the 19th.

check out the events page on the R2-Detroit Facebook page for all the details.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=144444955576779&v=app_2344061033&ref=search

2. c3500BC

c3500BC Jedi Youngling

Dec 7, 2008
    The Force was strong with this one,indeed! :)

Great meeting last night.In attendance were Jeff,myself,John and Dave and we had a new person stop by.Devon,if you find your way here,it was great to meet you.Hope you enjoyed your first R2 meeting and we'll look forward to seeing you in the future.

No real business notes for this month,but that was mostly because we got so caught up in our SW discussions that we just never got around to it.We've been bouncing around the idea of having some meetings or even moving the meetings to a more western location,but we want to talk about it as a group first in order to get ideas/opinions,etc.Any input on the matter is welcomed and appreciated.It was also decided that our next meeting will be held on March 19 at the usual location,pending confirmation from Border's.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I should be in attendance for the next meeting. Might also drag someone along with me.

4. rocksoldier

rocksoldier Chapter Rep: Detroit, MI star 1

Jul 18, 2009

Fantastic :)

The March meeting should be on Saturday the 19th, at the same place. (just have to confirm with the store)

Ill post it as an official event when its all finalized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.