main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ FFNZ Collectors Anonymous

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    For god's sake Buzz, he was fully joking. To then go and say it wasn't a spaceship/car and that it was a mass of water vapour is just rediculous. [face_plain]

2. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    [image=http://mhl2.home.mindspring.com/carebear.jpg]

Told you! :p

3. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    [face_laugh] That's just too cute!

4. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

Here's a picture of the toy version ...

[image=http://chrisvass.freewebspace.com/jenny/car.jpg]

and a link to a good Care Bears website. :D

5. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    P.L.E.A.S.E. NO MORE!

LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR LOTR

ok, that helped.

:)

6. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    "Please no more LOTR"?

:)

7. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW SW

Anything but these damn bears :p

8. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

[image=http://chrisvass.freewebspace.com/jenny/bravebright.jpg] [image=http://chrisvass.freewebspace.com/jenny/cozygentle.jpg] [image=http://chrisvass.freewebspace.com/jenny/lotsaswift.jpg]
    Braveheart Lion, Brightheart Racoon, Cozyheart Penguin, Gentleheart Lamb, Lotsaheart Elephant and Swiftheart Rabbit

They're not all bears. :p

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Buzz, this is a completely new side of you.

I'm scared and worried.

10. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    It's weird, but that's how I read it too. Probably because I was reading it while scrolling, but I had to do a quick double take, lol.

11. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    What are you on about? ?[face_plain]

12. -Winter-

-Winter- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Probably your "please no more LOTR". ;)

13. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    A cloud car is not a space ship its an atmosphereic fighter/transport

14. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    In star wars terms, a speeder :D

15. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    <shudder>

16. -Winter-

-Winter- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I think I dreamed about Care Bears last night. [face_plain]

That was scary.

Cloud speeders anyone? :)

17. Buzz-Bumble

Nov 27, 2000

> I think I dreamed about Care Bears last night.

More evidence of the infamous Care Bears virus' ability to leave the electronic realm. :p

18. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    For any of you that might be interested, here's a wee website for ya to look at.

Best veiwed at 1024 x 768 screen res.

I've still got a few pics I need to update and upload. Suggestions/comments?

N_R

19. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    very nice.
    love the Yodafone logo :)

how long have you been collecting?

20. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Yea- crack up it is.

21. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    Been colllecting since 1978 (when I was a wee fella).

Completed my vintage collection about 4 years ago with some of the ROTJ and POTF1 figures.

Been picking up a few EP1 figs on TradeMe and local collectors that I know.

22. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
  23. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Ok I'm addicted I just brought this for $40

[image=http://202.135.231.4/photoserver/66/1677666_full.jpg]

But hey I needed more clones and its a nice set......

and its less than what I would've paid at brians toys..... i'll just have to hide it from my dad.... now that I've got more clones I;ll have to get some more battle droids aswell......

:( ..... :)

24. Mr_Deflok

Mr_Deflok Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2003
    Hi my name is Mayur and I'm a Catholic Priest... no wait...

Anyway I began collecting back in 1997 when I picked up a POTF Yoda and was lead to believe it was worth something. I thought to myself then, "hmm, Yoda really needs some friends..." so I bought Dagobah Luke and a few others... and before I knew it I was surrounded in SW figures. This was also thanks to the timely re-release of the Classic Trilogy.

After I spent far too much money on EP1 figures I kinda lost interest in the figures. When AOTC came out I only bought three of the first wave figures... then I got hooked on TradeMe and have been buying heaps and heaps and heaps of figures.

So 6 years down the line I have nearly 200 SW figures including a handful of vintages, a LIFE-SIZE VADER (w00t!), a dozen SW novels, a few character models and a very empty wallet.

SFL might like to know that I have a few LOTR figures too, got the deluxe gift set of the entire Fellowship which is godly, big Sauron, LOTR signed by Chris Lee and a huge Polystone Gandalf (well, I sold that).

I'm trying to break away from SW at the mo' so that I can get more Transformers, I recently got Superion, Bruticus and Menasor off TradeMe, very cool, and I bought JetFire from Armada the other day (though I despise the TV show).

Peace out.

25. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    I was wondering when you'd post in here. I was thinking you must be working your way through the threads, hehehe

SFL might like to know that I have a few LOTR figures too, got the deluxe gift set of the entire Fellowship which is godly, big Sauron, LOTR signed by Chris Lee and a huge Polystone Gandalf (well, I sold that).

What is signed by Christopher Lee? Not the Sauron I hope. People muddle Saruman and Sauron up. Lee played Saruman. So if you got his sig on the Sauron - HAHAHA :p

I didn't get the big fellowship 9 pack. Didn't have $100 odd at the time. The Helm's deep 5 pack RULES though.

Special Haldir figure included, :D

aye Chans aye aye aye!!!

edit = markup's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.