main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Figure Accessory Packs

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_lingster, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_lingster

jedi_lingster Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2001
    Anyone else think thiese packs seen on Rebelscum.com are pointless?

I mean who wants the OLD POTF2 guns for the stormtrooper? Let's get the NEW ONES!!!

Why have the helmet for a stormtrooper in the deathstar pack? WHO WEARS IT?

Do we need ANOTHER gigantic "mouse" droid? That's a mighty big mouse...

The stormtrooper belt is definitly the best thing about this package, and the trooper has different legs that the original version.

Why have a Endor Scout trooper in the Endor victory pack? He should be dead.

WHo's gonna wear the extra helmets? they won't look right on anyone without that particular outfit on. (unless you have 2 ATST drivers and 2 extra heads to swap out for those helmets.

Who wants a Hoth trooper without removeable hemet nowadays?

Do we really need another extra Jango Fett Helmet and guns?

Gads. SOSDP.

(Same Old **** Different Packaging)

2. Mazer-Rackham

Mazer-Rackham Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    "Why have a Endor Scout trooper in the Endor victory pack? He should be dead. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA! thank you that just made my day. and seriously i cant agree with you more. It is just another way to get collecters to spend more money for stuff they already have but dont realize it becuase of the packageing

3. Ralph_Wiggum

Ralph_Wiggum Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    These are pretty cool, IMHO. They remind me of that summer way back in '81 or '82 when I sent in my 3 or 4 proof of purchases from the old toy line to get the "Hoth Survival Kit". This kit came with several more guns, backpacks, a Yoda backpack for Luke, and gas masks to replay the mynock hunt scene fro ESB. Those were the days, when I could "get away with" playing with my toys! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.