main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy -Statuo Fatum-

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Warrior of Light
    Citadel - Central

The Warrior of Light turned towards Maxor, who at this time questioned about his world.

"It is unknown, and greatly doubtful. What is done is done, I have no part to play in the afairs of other worlds. It is your rightful world, and you must return to it. For now, as the balance between the 2 elements tilts, these doors remain here, and will not seal off unless everything is set the way it was before. As I said, what is done is done, nothing can be reversed. Time is a complexed mystery."

He walked over towards the door of which Shiva had gone to. Raising up his hand to open the doorway, the door repeled him as well, just as his own world had done. As he looked upon the door, the image of a Woman summoning lay carved upon the door.

"Interesting... You all should see what your worlds have become of, and the destruction of which the elements have done. Don't worry, I cannot return to my world yet, my objective is yet to be completed, thus my world rejects me. You all on the other hand came by accident, and therefor are allowed to venture back into your worlds, and also come back here as long as the elements remain imbalanced, but when it settles once more, we are un able to see each other again. Forgive me if I seem to know much, but being born from the light can give much to one soul."

The Warrior of Light turned back towards the monument. He felt around in in order to see what was drawing the darkness in, but found nothing. Something about the monument seemed strange, and yet also seemed harmless. Gazing around the central, he noticed many statues of which held demonic-like fiends upon many buildings. Upon noticing this, the Warrior of Light also found a certain signs towards the North, South, East, and West.

North - Twilight's Allyway
    South - Crossroads
    East - Main Clocktower
    West - Naught's Coliseum

TAG: Maxor Kiros, Cloud Strife, Tidus & Kirklan Mason

2. master_sedgi

master_sedgi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2007
    IC: Tidus
    Citadel - Central

As Tidus jumped down along with Kirklan, he was suddenly greeted by somewhat a person from Spira.

"Uhh, yeah... leave my old man to himself, I'm sure he's enjoying himself looking for me! And no, no sign of Yuna, Wakka, Rikku, and the others... Huh?! How do you know my name?! It's not like i'm famous or anything, or atleast anything i'm aware of..."

Tidus scratched the back of his neck at the sight of the warrior holding up his sword towards him, and Kirklan's reaction.

"Heh, heh, heh... Yeah, not our lucky day, is it? Heh, heh, heh... Uhh, is that Shiva?! What the heck's going on here?! I thought the fayth could finally sleep now that Sin was gone, and there was not need for Aeons anymore?! ARGH, Everything is so messed up!!!"

In frustation, Tidus listened to the Warrior for any information that may help them in anyway. As he finished, Tidus walked over towards the door of which Shiva was at, and the door the Warrior of Light was previously observing.

"Hey! This is Yuna, 2 years ago, when she was a summoner! So, this door leads to Spira, huh? I guess I might as well see what it's like now... Hey, uh, summoner, wanna open this door together? And I, uh, didn't quite catch your name."

TAG: Maxor Kiros, Kirklan Mason, Cloud Strife & Warrior of Light

IC: Garland
    [i]Outside the Citadel - Back Entrance to the Central[/i]

Garland watched as the Sorceress disappeared within a flash of light. His throat felt sour, but thought nothing of this and walked onward. He tried not to follow the Crimson-Cloaked Man, but it was as if they were going the same way. All Garland could do was find his way through the Citadel. His footsteps echoed as he walked by many buildings. He turned towards the other man that had previously appeared. He seemed to carry a sword resembling his own world's Katana, but it was a lot more larger.

"I am Garland, and who might you be?"

TAG: Auron & Vincent Valentine

3. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"Name's Maxor, I was at Yuna's marriage, or failed marriage, helped her get away with a few distractions. Thank Yevon that didn't work out, that was a total nightmare." he added. "Seymour was one creepy dude." he finished shivering. "As for opening the door did you not hear what Shiva said, Spira has been totally decimated, which is probably why I can summon her, the Aeons of the fayth can be summoned whenever Spira is in danger." he said looking back at Tidus." Yuna said a lot about you too, and as to how I know you saw you play at the Blitzball Tournament in Luca. You did pretty well." he added smiling.

TAG: Tidus

4. master_sedgi

Mar 27, 2007
    Citadel - Central

"Star player of the Zanarkand Abes!"

With pride, he placed his hands on his hips. For a second, something in his mind clicked. In an instant, Tidus turned around, took a deep breath in, and whistled out. It echoed for several seconds until it dies out. With disappointment, Tidus turned back towards the door, Maxor and Shiva.

"Well we have to see at what has happed to Spira! I can't just stand around without knowing if anyone made it back!"

He took ahold of both handles of the door, with a firm grasp on them. Tidus turned around to see everyone, and nodded to them all, before looking back at Maxor.

TAG: Maxor Kiros, Kirklan Mason, Cloud Strife & Warrior of Light

5. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Kirklan Mason

"wow this is messed up, if what your saying is true then my world must be messed up too, but if the doors are closed from this end and we cant open them from the other end and wont be able to come back then we cant help each other. So we should probably stay here untill we know the full situation and know exactly what were up against and what we are after." Kirklan says as he walks around the statue that the the Warrior of Light was siting at.

Tag: Tidus,Maxor,cloud,warrior of light

6. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC:Cloud Strife
    Citadel - Central

Cloud traced the design around the door with his hand. For some reason he felt really...sad? He wasn't entirely sure why, he never really liked his world. The only reason why he would protect it was because of his friends, otherwise he would just let his world rot. He always felt that his world was meant to rot anyway. However as he stood in front of the door leading to his destroyed world he couldn't help, but feel that he should have done something even if his world never really meant anything to him it meant something to the people he cared about.

Cloud turned towards the Warrior of Light, "If we destroy this darkness that you're searching for, will it return my world to the way it was?"

TAG: Warrior of Light, Anyone

7. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Citadel - Central

The Warrior of Light looked up at the sky. The darkness was like violent waves, crashing up against each other, but yet, the buildings around them seemed to give off their own light.

"Kirklan. Everybody. This was not meant to be. Ever since the beginning of time, Light and Darkness were peefectly balanced on the scales of Nothingness. If one side would be greater than the other, it would cause great destruction, which has happened. It would be as if... timelines themselves were shattered. Question yourselves: Is darkness ever truely gone?"

He turned to Cloud.

"Cloud. It it not possible to change time. What is lost is lost, all you can do it replace it with anew. Once this world's darkness has been vanquished, everything would be put back as it was, with the exception of the ruin if left in its wake. Once everything has settled, this world, and all connections with the other worlds will be lost, and you will have to lead your life once more, in your own worlds. That is why I must face the Darkness, alone. Once peace is restored once more, this place will tear and break apart, evaporating into nothingness, and everything and everyone in it. This place..."

The Warrior of Light paused as he looked around.

"... Is a realm that can not exist, a realm of nothingness that it at the center of Light and Darkness. Nothing like that can ever truely exist. This realm was not meant to be, but how can soemthing that can not exist suddenly come into existance? A mass destruction of reality itself. With reality breaking into peaces, time and space would rip open, timelines would be destroyed, skies would tear up... a horrible place."

He stopped for a few seconds. The faces of Maxor, Cloud, Kirklan & Tidus showed much emotion at the information coming from himself. The Warrior of Light suddenly felt guilty for giving the news to everyone, as if he knew who did it, or even worse, he had caused it all. He started once more.

"But ever since this realm came into existance, the worlds would have stopped, and everything now remains still. The worlds in which you lived it still exist, but only a fraction of their existance still remains. That is why once the darkness of this realm has gone, your worlds will retain their existance once more, this realm would cease to be no more, and your worlds shall live once more, but in ruin."

TAG: Kirklan Mason, Cloud Strife, Maxor Kiros & Tidus

8. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Citadel - Central

"Cloud. It it not possible to change time. What is lost is lost, all you can do it replace it with anew. Once this world's darkness has been vanquished, everything would be put back as it was, with the exception of the ruin if left in its wake. Once everything has settled, this world, and all connections with the other worlds will be lost, and you will have to lead your life once more, in your own worlds."

Cloud wasn't please with the answer in fact he was outraged, he had failed again! No matter what he might do the destruction that is being made, or has already been made, to his world will not be repaired. In a way he actually wasn't so worried about his world, but rather he was concern for his friends; were they ok? are they in danger? are they even still alive? Because if they were not there then there would not be any point in going back to his world. 'I rather die...'

"That is why I must face the Darkness, alone. Once peace is restored once more, this place will tear and break apart, evaporating into nothingness, and everything and everyone in it."

"No" Cloud said once the Warrior of Light had stopped talking, "If what you say its true...than there might not be anything for me to go back to and I much rather disappear along with this strange place...but" his glowing blue eyes met the Warrior of Light's own, they were a lot like his, "but if this darkness is destroyed than maybe, even if its just a small chance, I can still save my friends..."

"I'll fight alone with you as long as I have that chance, this I have decided..."

TAG: Warrior of Light, everyone

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Citadel - Central

The Warrior of Light sighed to himself, held his head, and shook it from side to side as he closed his eyes.

"How will you not know if you do not open the door? Some may have made it back, or none at all. Your friends may be awaiting your arrival, or a world of eternal ruin. Your door is the only way to find out. Only someone from their own world is able to open, and enter through their door, and none other. I was not able to enter Maxor's and Tidus' because I am not from their world, and thus, I cannot open or enter in order to find out. My own world rejected me because my mission is not complete, thus my eternal battle goes on. Open the door, see what is awaiting your arrival."

He opened up his eyes, and looked at everyone once again. Cloud seemed to give up to easily on finding out the truth, of which the Warrior of Light disliked. He glanced over to the doors. Each of them had a number on them, at the top of the archway. Also, each of them had a carved picture in the center of the doors.

I. The Warrior of Light, II. An Emperor, III. A Warrior dual-weilding, IV. An Armored Dragoon, V. A Dragon, VI. A Woman on a Machine, VII. A Meteor, VIII. A man holding a woman, IX. A Crystal, X. Yuna summoning, XI. A United Army, and XII. An Armored figure wielding 2 blades.

He found these doorways, numbers, and carvings remarkably interesting. The doors went in a circular motion around the central, almost like a clock. The Warrior of Light turned back to Cloud.

"Friends are compforting, but it is your own emotions that drive you to do the most strongest of things."

10. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Citadel - Central

"If that's the true then let me do what my emotions are telling me to do" Cloud replied as he stepped away from his door, "All of this is happening because of the darkness that exists in this world, this is the source of everything and going back to my world would be useless...there would be no way for me to fix it."

"At first you said that we should work together and now you want for us to do this alone?" Cloud looked at everyone around him, "What would going back to our destroyed worlds do? Would there even be anything for us left there? even if my friend's are alright then I would be useless and not be able to help them..."

Cloud faced the Warrior of Light once again, "If you still want to do this alone then fine, but I'll fight this darkness as well"

TAG: Kirklan Mason, Warrior of Light, Maxor Kiros & Tidus

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Citadel - Central

Looking at Cloud directly in his eyes, he noticed a glow of some sort. It was un-natural for people to have such a thing, but thouhgt nothing of it.

Foolish mortal... "Foolish person, don't you see yet?"

Silence filled the central, and he and Cloud seemed to be making a scene.

"Once the darkness has gone from this realm, the balance of light and dark is restored, it closes up, binds itself, fades away with everything and everyone with it. The doors to everyone's world fades with it, making it impossible to see one another again. You are able to live in peace, with your past, memories, feelings, and whoever else escaped the reality crash. You would rather fade away into nothingness, than live in something that will once again exist, along with life?"

His hand slowly moved to the hilt of his Excalibur.

"If you choose to do so, then you leave me no choice... If others feel the same, then I..."

12. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Citadel - Central

"I would rather do everything I could to save my friends, I don't care what happens to me I've never had...I don't expect for you to understand and I won't give any explanations"

Cloud saw the Warrior of Light slowly reach for his sword. He wasn't sure what the knight was planning, but it looked like was going to draw his blade, as a precautions Cloud moved his hand to the hilt of his large sword. If the Warrior of Light was going to make a move than he would be ready for it.

"I won't let you stop me, this is my choice" Cloud's grip on his hilt tighten.

TAG: Warrior of Light, anyone

13. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Kirklan Mason

"ah i see, well then if this is true then i too must stay. If i was to go back i would be like the old foolish king of my kingdom. He always seemed to temporarly hold the problem untill it was too much for him to handel eventually we lost a great amount of men in the battle to keep our kingdom secured. If i left i would be just like him, returning to a world where i can fix what has happend to us but i wouldnt solve the problem, i would only be holding it back for a little while. So if i went back now i would be killed anyway by the large devistation, instead i would rather die in battle with honnor knowing i was at least there to help fix the main problem then returning to my world a disgrace and dishonnoring my kingdoms memory. So weither you like it or not im staying." Kirklan says to everyone making sure to get his point across as to why he was staying.

Tag: cloud, tidus, warrior of light,maxor

14. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: I've decided to not do any UPDATE, just rather get on with the RP, keeping it roling. Also, this will be my last post as the Warrior of Light for a bit. I'll be addopting the role of the character... Kuja!

[b]IC: [i]Warrior of Light[/i][/b]
    [i]Citadel - Central[/i]

Standing boldly as ever, he turned to see Kirklan, who arose up and declaired he would not go back to his world. The Warrior of Light's eyes widened as a light glimmer of light sparkled within them.

[i][b]"Discard your illusions, and accept your part!"[/b][/i]

Deciding not to enter a conflict with any of them, the Warrior of Light stood speechless. Taking one last look around at everyone gathered in the Central, the Warrior of Light left them all without a sound. He walked towards the West, of which was labeled on the post in the central as being the direction towards "Naught's Coliseum". His figure disappeared as he silently walked through and into the darkness of allyway.

[b]TAG: [i]Kirklan Mason, Cloud Strife, Maxor Kiros & Tidus[/i][/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: [i]Kuja[/i][/b]
    [i]Citadel - Central[/i]

Kuja hovered in the air in the Central. It was unknown to all that Kuja had silently landed upon the top of the strange demonic monument. His hair waved slightly in the breeze. Flicking his hair, Kuja spoke.

[i][b]"I agree, I discarded my illusions a while ago. But never the less, what use are our illusions if all they do is hold us back, hmm? Afterall... you are all but pawns in a God's game..."[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: [i]Kirklan Mason, Cloud Strife, Maxor Kiros & Tidus[/i][/b]

15. master_sedgi

Mar 27, 2007
    OOC: ShadowofMiracles, you need to reply to my Garland post.:)

[i]Citadel - Central[/i]

The Warrior of Light and Cloud seemed to talk a lot of sense to each other, and yet none of them choose to listen to each other, or so it seemed to Tidus. It seemed a storm was brewing between them both, and even Kirklan stepped in, and claimed his intentions the the Warrior of Light. The Warrior of Light made a lot of sense with his words, and it was as if he was attemping to make everyone safe by risking himelf. He was a mysterious man. Tidus stood at his door, along with Maxor by the side and Shiva on the other. Not wanting to get involved, he turned back towards the door, hands firmly on both handles. Deciding to keep on listening, Tidus showed his back to them.

In the end, the Warrior of Light left the Central with a few words to spare before leaving: [i][b]"Discard your illisions, and accept your part!"[/b][/i]

[i]Accept my part...?[/i] Tidus thought to himself. They were puzzling words, but the only thing he could think of relating to accepting a part would be a play, or something similar.

"I know this is selfish, but... this is my story. This is where I shape my story.... by opening this door."

As he was about to pull open the door, the voice of a male came from behind him, somewhere in the central. Turning his head, he saw someone upon the monument. His words puzzled many, but at the same time, made a lot mroe sense. [i]Illusions hold us back...? Like our hopes and dreams...?[/i] In his mind, Tidus seemed to agree with this person dressed in odd clothing, and feathers in his hair, and so turned back towards the door. Closing his eyes, Tidus pulled with all his strength, opening the door, and flew back towards the ground with the imense power the door threw back at Tidus as it opened. Picking himsef up, the Son of Jecht looked up at the door, now open.

TAG: GM (For the Description of Spira), Kuja, Maxor Kiros, Kirklan Mason & Cloud Strife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.