main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Final Logo confirmation and more

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Tater_Vader, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Hello hello everyone, based on the previous thread for our logo this thread's goal is to confirm the final look for our logo. Along with that is some simple drawings of what the logo will look like on various colored t-shirts.

The Final Logo:
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/darth_tater_vader/Round-Logo-Final.jpg]

A rough look at some t-shirts:
    [image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/darth_tater_vader/T-Shirt-Concepts.jpg]

Today I start working on the main layout for the website, hope to have at least a partial site up within the next week or so.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
  3. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Looks great... if you have the logo in EPS or PSD, can you email it to me (ironhand001 at AOL dot COM). I can start work on creating a Club Membership card. If you guys want them that is.

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Yes, I love the Sith Black shirt. Good work.

5. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    SWEET, indeed! most excellent, graphics man! LOVE the final look. the gradient is better, and it doesn't look like the second sun is disappearing any more.

as far as shirt colours, i wouldn't even consider the white as it gets dirty so quickly and stains so easily... the sith black rocks, and the jedi brown is the bomb too (and VERY complimentary to the logo colours.

one of EACH for me!

6. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Very nice indeed, or should I say "Impressive, most impressive."

Sorry, ermm... right, yes very cool. I'm thinkin' it's the Jedi browns for me, I prefer the earthy colors.

Bravo! =D=

7. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Where is the red? The Crazy Old Wizard would wear white and probably never get it dirty. I think it has something to do with Sith Lightning.

>>The super cleaner.<<

I like the black but would also like red. I do wear certain shades of green, but I also wear a lot of Reds.

The Darkside is all about using our inner passions so perhaps a color could be used that is passionate such as RED.

But whatever....

Golda

8. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    the white probably wouldn't be my first choice, though i do like it, i think it would look even better on one of those t-shirts with color (black) around the edges of the collar and sleeves (i don't know what they're called?) white is also good if for some reason i'd be wearing it outside in the sun for a long period of time. also good because i have a lot of black pants.

but i do really like the brown. and the black.

do we know who we're going to have make the shirts yet?? if not, i might know someone who could give us a pretty good deal - my brother has used him for shirts in the past.

9. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Well how about a "Rebel Red" or a "Boba Green". engh?

10. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    And we shall have more colors =D

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/darth_tater_vader/T-Shirt-Concepts-2.jpg]

11. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    yay! perfect!

make it so.

(or "make them so" ...or something.)

12. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    a HUGE round of virtual applause for our graphics designer, who has so patiently put up with all of our petty quibbling over colours and gradients and such...

well done! you make me proud... in all ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.