main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Padawan311, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Wooohooooooo!! Football season is finally here once again! What are everyone's favorite teams, College, Arena and NFL? Any hopes and thoughts on this season? Favorite players?

I thought this would be a fun topic for all of us football fans out there to discuss the teams, games, players, tailgating, favorite Sports Bars and anything else Football related.

2. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I pull for the home team... CAROLINA PANTHERS! I am really looking forward to this Saturdays game, Superbowl rematch...New England at Carolina. I know its just preseason, but its still exciting. Panthers have been off to a good start so far, winning in the last few minutes, or OT as usual, haha, but look where it got us last year! GO CATS!!

Chris

3. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Revenge is so very, very ssaawweeeeeeeeettttttt!! How about them Panthers kicking alittle Patriot butt? Good job guys! Looks like this is going to be a good season, keep it up Cats!!

Chris

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Great weekend of football, but tonights game is the one I am waiting on... Panthers vs Packers!!!

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    It's been a slow start for the Panthers so far this season, I sure hope they can get it together. Atlanta really killed us this past Sunday.

Has anyone been to the new sports bar called "Cheap Seats" off of Battleground Ave? I hear its really nice, 2 stories, over $100,000 worth of Flat Screen Plasma TV's. I want to go check it out sometime really soon.

Chris

6. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Well football season is about over with already, its been decided... Eagles vs. Patriots in the Superbowl on Feb 6, 2005. Anyone have any predictions?

Chris

7. ForceFreak085

ForceFreak085 Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2004
    man i dont want to pull for the eagles but i guess ill have to cuz i hate the patriots so much

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Both my teams are out of the running so I will be pulling for the Eagles, gotta go for the underdogs.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.