main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

"She's right, Padawan. It looks like our only options are kill, capture, or disable. Which means we should probably avoid staying here much longer. Dayele, there's not a huge amount of room on my ship, but you're more than welcome to come with us. I'm sure Mariel would be happy if you did. If not, I would suggest you watch your back.... I wouldn't be surprised if Talia has someone watching us right now."

Mariel looked excitedly at Dayele. "Please come with us?"

"Well..."

Knight Be'orar added an afterthought. "If you don't want to leave Dathomir permanently, you could just come back to the ship and finish talking. You'd be safer there, at any rate."

Dayele took only a moment to make up her mind. "Alright, I will join you for now. Give me one minute."

She disappeared into the house, and returned a moment later with a small backpack.

TAG: Gaan

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir

Mariel was as eager as Gaan had expected. She looked over at the other woman.

"Alright, I will join you for now. Give me one minute."

She went into the house, and reappeared soon after, carrying a backpack. "Are we ready to go, then?" Gaan asked, glancing first at her Padawan, then back at Dayele.

TAG: Mariel, Dayele

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Storm Faerie submersible.Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa listed as Lord Nelf noted, "Engines have stopped. We have stopped moving." He straightened in his chair, gaze falling to look at Rasa. "You seem content, my Apprentice. Your lightsabre creation went well?"

Rasa only smiled as Billings interrupted. "Went well? You should have seen it, Boss." Rasa added a nod. "It went fine." she stated with a grin.

The door squeaked open, and all looked towards the door. A crewmember which neither had seen before, peered into the room. "We have arrived, Gentlebeings. Please make sure that you have all your belongings, and especially your return tickets. Captain won't let you on without a return ticket."

Lord Nelf rose from his seat, hands running down his clothing. "This way when you are ready." The man disappeared from sight. Rasa was more than happy to be leaving the confines of the ship.

"Billings, make sure you have those return tickets the man mentioned." Nelf commanded as he stepped after the crewman, and ducked through the doorway. "Ah, smell that?"

Rasa sniffed, and then her ears moved forward in delight. Fresh sea air. Quite different from what they had been breathing in. Lovely, actually. It seemed to energize her. And also, Lord Nelf. "Come on, chaps!"he stated, sweeping his cape behind him, the smiling man swept along the clanging metal walkway towards the front of the submersible.

Rasa could barely contain herself, as she gave a soft bounding leap behind the pair. Sunny day with no rain in sight had given her a great mood. That and the fact that she had now finished her lightsaber. She felt much better about that. She would be able to defend her new master now.

Rasa smiled. The two men in front of her, were like nothing she would have ever imagined. Nothing like she had been taught. And these two had BEEN in a part of a history, that few could imagine nowdays. They could have haunted, dark and bitter. But they were not. Lord Nelf was on a mission, but still, these two joked. They cared. Lord Nelf might have been trained as something different from herself, but even there were moments where his self would show. Rasa appreciated that. He treated her as a being..a true student. He demanded nothing less.

So it was with much anticipation, that she moved, following the pair, waiting to find out what they would be doing next. She would really enjoy a chance to 'stretch' out, once they left this vessel. She hoped it had plenty of tall trees.

Tag: Lord Nelf and company :p

4. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Are we ready to go, then?"

Mariel nodded. "I am. Dayele?"

"As ready as ever." Dayele shouldered the pack easily. "Master Be'orar, is there anyone else with you?"

5. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

Shayla waited a response from Darious, then she saw that he was sending her a signal to follow. Without hesitation, the Jedi Master followed the signal, and it led her straight to Darious. After she landed her ship, Shayla exited it, heading for Master Baron. She could see two others with him, and one looked like Jedi Knight Rjid Malt. Slowing her pace, Shayla sent a telepathic message to Darious, so that he wouldn?t be alarmed. Hi, Master Baron. It?s Shayla Breian again. I?m here, and I?m coming up behind you. Just be calm. Okay?? As the female Jedi master eased up behind her fellow Lightsider, she tapped him on the shoulder, saying, ?you sure pick strange parties to attend, Jedi brother. Just look around. There?s no food, no drinks and no music; boring!? Then, her eyes went to the one that looked like someone familiar. Looking back at Darious, she asked, ?Is that Master Rid Malt?? Finally, Shay looked at the stranger. Looking back at Master Baron, she asked him, ?Is he a friend of yours? Why do I get this feeling I shouldn?t trust him??

TAG: Darious, Rid, Laen

6. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Mariel nodded. "I am. Dayele?"

"As ready as ever." The Dathomiri woman lifted her pack with ease. "Master Be'orar, is there anyone else with you?"

Gesturing for them to go ahead while she took up the rear, Gaan replied, "Yes, my partner is with us. Why do you ask?"

7. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Knight Be'orar gestured for them to go ahead. Mariel did, but Dayele dropped back to walk next to Knight Be'orar, who responded to her earlier question. "Yes, my partner is with us. Why do you ask?"

"I understand that your people do not view males in the same way ours do. Will this be an issue?" Mariel recognized Dayele's easy way of deflecting awkward questions; she'd learned it, sort of.

She then took in what Dayele had said. "Wait, I thought you didn't go for all that?"

"I don't," Dayele said calmly, giving Mariel the look that meant be quiet. "But if her partner assumes that I do,it could cause tension."

8. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Dayele fell in step with Gaan, replying, "I understand that your people do not view males in the same way ours do. Will this be an issue?"

Gaan smirked, while Mariel asked, "Wait, I thought you didn't go for all that?"

"I don't," Gaan caught the look that passed between her Padawan and the woman, and had a feeling she knew what it meant. "But if her partner assumes that I do, it could cause tension."

"Don't worry, Dayele. My partner is a little on the crazy side at present, but it won't be an issue. Even if it should turn out to be, tension is nothing new on this trip, and I promise he'll stay away from you if there are any problems."

9. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

As Rid awaited a response from either Darius or the stranger, another presence arrived. This one was less elusive in sensing their intentions, though Rid again still had no clue who this person was. Only that she was, well a female.

Rid was uninterested with the small talk she was having with Darius until her last sentence.

?Is he a friend of yours? Why do I get this feeling I shouldn?t trust him??

Rid looked over at her rapidly, now recognizing her from the Temple. Rid was pretty sure she was a Council member.

"I done got okie-doked by Little Jimmy!" Rid shouted out. "Why ain't we on the side of Coruscant transports?!" Rid asked.

"STOP WHATIN' ME!" He shouted out.

"Why don't we have our own billboards in Triple Zero Square?! Noooo, it's Senators and Council members."

Rid pointed at her.

"I was out there, I was outside the Senate building." Rid looked away. "I saw all those trantor pigeons staring up at the Senators and Council members." Rid looked back at her, then returned to his averted gaze.

"I screamed at them pigeons, I went 'HEY PIGEONS! The Senators and Council members gonna lose tonight!'" Rid then looked back at her.

"You know what those pigeons said to me?" Rid stared at her, looked away quickly then went back to looking at her.

"Nothing! They're pigeons.......pigeons don't talk......ALL THEY DO IS CRAP!"

TAG: Laen, Darius, Shayla

OOC: Another R-Truth inspired post. :p

10. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    OCC: Sorry for my absence, Jedi-RL is putting a bit of force strain on me at this time. I hope to return fully here soon once I cut the numbers down some.

~Cad~

11. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Don't worry, Dayele. My partner is a little on the crazy side at present, but it won't be an issue. Even if it should turn out to be, tension is nothing new on this trip, and I promise he'll stay away from you if there are any problems."

Dayele chuckled softly. "Knight Be'orar, I grew up in a Nightsister clan. Crazy is nothing new to me."

12. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Dayele seemed amused as she replied, "Knight Be'orar, I grew up in a Nightsister clan. Crazy is nothing new to me."

Gaan smirked. "Then there shouldn't be any problems." Glancing up ahead at her Padawan, Gaan quickly grew serious as she instructed, "Stay alert, Padawan. We don't want to be caught unawares." Her own senses were informing her that her partner had been joined by two or three others, all of them Force-sensitive, but none hostile, at least as of yet. She maintained silence on that subject, though.

13. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Then there shouldn't be any problems." Knight Be'orar looked at Mariel. "Stay alert, Padawan. We don't want to be caught unawares."

"Yes, Master," Mariel called back, picking up a few Force-sensitives ahead. "There's someone with Knight Malt. Not Nightsisters, but I can't tell anything else."

14. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Yes, Master. There's someone with Knight Malt. Not Nightsisters, but I can't tell anything else."

Gaan smiled slightly. "Very good, Padawan. Yes, I sense them, too. One of them is Master Baron, I can tell that now. Another is... vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. And the last I've felt before, as well. A Jedi Master, I think. Perhaps one of the Council. I don't spend a lot of time with them."

Picking up her pace a bit, she continued moving forward, curious to discover what the gathering of Force-sensitives was about.

15. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Knight Be'orar smiled slightly. "Very good, Padawan. Yes, I sense them, too. One of them is Master Baron, I can tell that now. Another is... vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. And the last I've felt before, as well. A Jedi Master, I think. Perhaps one of the Council. I don't spend a lot of time with them."

"Yeah, me neither." Mariel flicked one of her braids back over her shoulder. "Should we be on guard?"

16. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

"Yeah, me neither. Should we be on guard?" The Padawan's movement was one Gaan was coming to recognize as a sign of uneasiness and readiness, and Gaan could appreciate it very well.

"Caution would not be out of place, but I sense no serious concern from any of the Jedi whose auras I can read. Knight Malt is a bit upset, but it hasn't developed into violence yet, so it can't be anything terribly important. Bottom line, be ready, but don't provoke violence, even by appearance. Oh, and let me take point." Gaan moved up to the girl's side, leaving her with the choice to either follow her directions or not.

17. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

"Caution would not be out of place, but I sense no serious concern from any of the Jedi whose auras I can read. Knight Malt is a bit upset, but it hasn't developed into violence yet, so it can't be anything terribly important. Bottom line, be ready, but don't provoke violence, even by appearance. Oh, and let me take point." Knight Be'orar moved to Mariel's side, and the young woman dropped back in response, walking next to Dayele.

"If it comes to combat, will you be alright?"

Dayele laughed softly. "Yes, of course. You forget, I protected you for years. Don't worry about me."

18. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan half-listened to her Padawan and Dayele, but her main focus was ahead, and trying to figure out the one presence she could neither read nor positively identify. There were some vague presences in the background now, as well, but she gave them little thought. Finally, they exited the thick brush of Dathomir's forests. Gaan wasn't terribly surprised to find a StealthX sitting in the center of the clearing where she'd fought Talia, but it did give her pause. She inspected it carefully, then scouted around it, expecting the others to follow her lead, until she could see the group of Jedi. There was one female, the unidentified Jedi Master and possible Council member, Master Baron, Knight Malt, and the other, who she still could not place, and whose face was the only one she could not see.

Straightening from her crouched position, she gestured to her Padawan and Dayele and then approached the group slowly, expecting to be noticed at any moment.

IC: Laen Anjou - Dathomir

Laen simply listened as the young Knight ranted, seeming to lose his sanity more and more as time went on. The female Jedi's arrival did not disturb him in the least, because now it required no bond to locate his Padawan. She was trying to feel him, thus making it too easy for him to identify her. As she approached, he was careful to keep his back to her, though he did it as unnoticeably as possible. At the same time, he signaled for his compatriots to approach.

TAG: Mariel, Dayele, Rid, Master Baron, Master Breian

19. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Dathomir

Darius heard the strangers response "I agree, so ask me a direct question that I can actually answer, rather than general ones which only leave me three hours of conversation to sort through and attempt to condense into a five-minute discourse."

Knight Malt then looked over at Darius and responded with, "Well, to your point and this guy has that stupid look like he's so high and mighty and knows everything. Probably be a whole lot easier to swallow this joker's games if he didn't look like he had a gas bubble stuck in his intestines or something." Knight Malt turned back to the stranger. "That look right there, you see it! Like he's trying to look smug and superior, but all he looks like he's doing is trying to push out something that is stuck inside his guts!"

Before Darius could respond he felt over the Force Master Shayla Breian coming closer to them. "Hi, Master Baron. It?s Shayla Breian again. I?m here, and I?m coming up behind you. Just be calm. Okay?? Darius turned to acknowledge her arrival she tapped him on the shoulder and said, ?You sure pick strange parties to attend Jedi brother. Just look around, there?s no food, no drinks, and no music. Boring!? After the current conversation Darius was having with the stranger and Knight Malt he could probably use a drink right about now. Master Breian then acknowledged Knight Malt ?Is that Master Rid Malt?? Then she turned to the stranger, ?Is he a friend of yours? Why do I get this feeling I shouldn?t trust him??

Before Darius said anything to her Knight Malt unfortuantly spoke again with his nonsense "I done got okie-doked by Little Jimmy! Why ain't we on the side of Coruscant transports?! Stop Whatin' me! Why don't we have our own billboards in Triple Zero Square?! Noooo, it's Senators and Council members." Knight Malt then pointed at Master Breian. "I was out there, I was outside the Senate building. I saw all those trantor pigeons staring up at the Senators and Council members. I screamed at them pigeons, I went 'Hey pigeons! The Senators and Council members gonna lose tonight!' You know what those pigeons said to me? Nothing! They're pigeons, pigeons don't talk. All they do is crap!"

Darius blew out a sigh and said into Master Breian's ear "The reason you are having that feeling is because we do not trust this stanger. Knight Malt is belittling him to the point that this stranger and I are starting to think he is insane or he is just a terrible comedian, which is what I think. The act is wearing thin and I'd like to get this over with, darkness is stirring else where. I have a bad feeling and it is not coming from here.

From the treeline behind the stranger Darius saw Knight Be'orar and Padawan Rian with another woman bringing up the rear approaching them all. Perhaps now they would get some answers or perhaps some kind of meeting could take place that would explain the presence of the stranger. Darius noticed that the last time this many Jedi were together was when they were battling Sith on Coruscant. Darius wanted to accomplish his mission and move on, but if Knight's Be'orar and Malt did not want to return that was their business, there were others that had taken their Jedi oaths seriously and the Order should focus on them. Darius would extend Master Joy's invitation, and the seriousness behind it. After that, it was up to them to do the right thing.

They were both young Knights with a Padawan and with another Master behind him Darius was confident that some kind of resolution could be made here. The Order had to come first and Darius was prepared to go only so far with the three of them. First though, Darius needed to make sure they were not in any danger, and the stranger would hopefully now reveal some of his plans. Darius doubted Knight Malt would let the stranger take Knigh

20. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

Shayla looked at Darious. ?I know this isn?t Jedi-like thinking, but after those statements, I?d like to grab Knight Malt, and hang him up by his ears. If I have never heard disrespect toward a Jedi Council member, I certainly have now. However, I will maintain self control.Let?s hope that Master Be?orar can, or will shed some light on Master Rid?s state of mind.?

Shayla just continued to look at Darious, and she smiled. Shee thought he was so handsome,and sweet. The female Jedi Master whispered to Master Baron, ?and you, good look?in, keep yourself in one piece. Alright?? Then, she flashed a bright smile at him.

Looking back at the stranger, then at Rid, Shayla seriously hoped there would not be a fight, but if there was, she would support Darious; tall, strong and handsome Darious Baron. She would fight for him, and with him as long as the battle lasted.

Focusing her attention on Knight Gaan and her group approaching them, she saw one of the padawans, but where was the other? Turning again to her fellow Jedi, she asked him, ?Darious, where is ailek? Why is he not here??

TAG: Darious, Laen, Rid, Gaan, Rian

21. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

Mariel and Dayele followed Knight Be'orar toward the other group. Mariel recognized Master Baron and Knight Malt, who appeared to be losing his mind again, but the other two, a male and a female, were unfamiliar to her. Dayele gestured to her, and she moved quickly over. Dayele spoke softly in Dathomiri.

"I don't like this, young one. Not at all. I cannot sense them the way you can, but my intuition about others is rarely wrong."

"I trust you," Mariel replied in the same language. "What do you want to do?"

"I suggest we keep weapons ready, and have a back-up route. Do you remember the path we used to take through the forest?"

"Of course," Mariel replied promptly. "Why?"

"Then you remember that we never went more than a mile north. If you must run, take that path and remain on it. Few but a Dathomiri witch could follow it, so you will have to lead your friends. Now listen closely, this part is important. Follow the path north, past my home. You will reach a place where the path appears to split. Take the left fork. It leads to the Misty Falls clan home. They knew your mother and will protect you. Do you understand?"

Mariel nodded quietly. It had to be very important for Dayele to be telling her all this now. She must really think this was bad.

Dayele started forward, then paused and finished, Don't go right, whatever you do. It's a decoy, and you will end up lost.

Then she made her way past Knight Be'orar and called out in Basic, although with a slightly heavier accent than her normal speech.. "Greetings, Jedi. It has been long since so many of you visited our planet. What is your business?"

OOC: I couldn't find any actual Dathomiri words, so when Mariel and Dayele are talking in italics, they're speaking their own language. So if your character doesn't speak Dathomiri, he/she wouldn't understand them. :)

Oops! Forgot to tag!
    TAG: Everyone at scene

22. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

Rid overheard the woman talk to Master Darius.

?I know this isn?t Jedi-like thinking, but after those statements, I?d like to grab Knight Malt, and hang him up by his ears. If I have never heard disrespect toward a Jedi Council member, I certainly have now. However, I will maintain self control.Let?s hope that Master Be?orar can, or will shed some light on Master Rid?s state of mind.?

Rid looked over at her.

"Surprise, surprise, surprise...the conspiracy continues...." Rid started. "First, I had to get tossed form the Order....now....now I'm supposed to run around this planet? With Jedi coming out of nowhere!? And climb trees!?" Rid looked aorund.

"How am I supposed to climb trees, when I got..I got...." Rid went silent. "I got acrophobia, y'all!" Rid had a stern look on his face when he said the last part.

"But I'll tell you what, the conspiracy knows that I'm afraid of heights...but there better not had be, not one spider on these trees! There better not be any spiders around here, because I'm afraid of those too!" Rid nodded after his sentence.

"You see, if I see a spider aorund here....the grits gonna hit the pan!"

TAG: Everyone in the area

23. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Corporal Billings, Tourist Island wharf

His mood brightening with the natural light that he was stepping out into, Nelf found himself on a white and black extention of slatted wood that extended about a hundred metres from the shoreline to where the submersible had docked.

The wharf was composed of neat white-painted planks fitted with an inch of empty space between them, extending to the sandy shore. Periodic thick posts lined the sides, also painted white.

Beyond, the terrain mainly looked hilly and green, with no sight of the monorail or any buildings from here.

Billings emerged next, joining the Inquisitor on the wharf. "Looks nice, but I cannot help but wonder what is happening in the wider galaxy."

Nelf nodded. "Indeed. Well, hopefully our purpose here will be fulfilled pretty quickly." He turned to the crewman in the thick blue jersey, who had joined them, busily buckling a gunbelt round his waist. "Err...are you guys going to be waiting around, or coming back on a schedule, or what?"

phoosh-shh

The sound that rolled out to sea indistinct enough that neither the elf nor the guardsman acknowledged or even noticed it.

"Oh, since we know you are here, we will hang around for a few hours, but a mile out to sea. If you are not back on the wharf in say three standard hours, we will head home, and be back this time tomorrow."

Stefe trotted forwards along the wharf, droping into a squat, and running a finger curiously over one of the dark patches, his face pensive. "Boss? Something is odd."

Nelf looked over Rasa to the armed crewman. "So, what's with the weapons?"

phoosh-shh

Far above their heads, almost invisible against the bright blue sky, something trailing smoke was arcing towards them....

Tag: Rasa

24. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    IC: Darius Baron - Dathomir

As everyone acknowledged Knight Be'orar, Darius looked at Master Breian as she started to speak again. ?I know this isn?t Jedi-like thinking, but after those statements, I?d like to grab Knight Malt and hang him up by his ears. If I have never heard disrespect toward a Jedi Council member I certainly have now. However, I will maintain self control. Let?s hope that Master Be?orar can, or will shed some light on Master Rid?s state of mind.? Just as Darius was about to agree with her she caught him off guard with ?And you good look'in, keep yourself in one piece. Alright??

Darius then turned and looked at Master Breian and caught a smile from her that was disarming to him and he did not know what to say. Darius concluded that Master Breian was just a happy person that was open to speaking like that. As he wondered what to say next Master Breian said, "Darius, where is Aylek? Why is he not here??

Darius had wondered the same thing when he had first arrived and in dealing with the stranger he did not think of Padawan Aylek since. "Master Breian, I have not heard about him since I arrived and my attention has been taken by this stranger and Knight Malt. I suppose once we diffuse this situation we can look into the Padawan with his master. Not surprisingly the "master" spoke up.

"Surprise, surprise, surprise, the conspiracy continues. First, I had to get tossed form the Order, now, now, I'm supposed to run around this planet with Jedi coming out of nowhere and climb trees!? How am I supposed to climb trees, when I got, I got, I got acrophobia, y'all! But I'll tell you what, the conspiracy knows that I'm afraid of heights, but there better not had be, not one spider on these trees! There better not be any spiders around here, because I'm afraid of those too! You see, if I see a spider aorund here, the grits gonna hit the pan!"

Darius had begun to disregard Knight Malt's rants as of late and could not really add anything to that. The woman coming with Knight Be'orar and Padawan Rian actually spoke to them all. "Greetings, Jedi. It has been long since so many of you visited our planet. What is your business?" Darius sensed kindness coming off the woman and since Knight Be'orar and Padawan Rian had accepted her into their company Darius surmised that she could be trusted.

Darius gave a slight bow to the group and said, "Well Milady, I am Jedi Master Darius Baron and this is Master Shayla Breian, Knight Rid Malt, and this Jedi over here... Darius motioned to the stranger, "We were actually hoping that your companion Knight Be'orar could tell us."

TAG: All at Scene

25. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011

One of the Jedi bowed slightly to Dayele and her group. "Well Milady, I am Jedi Master Darius Baron and this is Master Shayla Breian, Knight Rid Malt, and this Jedi over here...We were actually hoping that your companion Knight Be'orar could tell us."

Dayele returned the bow. "Thank you, Master Baron. You need not address me as 'lady'; I have no rank. My name is Dayele, formerly of a Nightsister Clan."

TAG: All at scene