main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

Shayla saw the padawan and the former Nightsister return, and Gaan?s fit of coughing told the Jedi Councilor that they needed to move out immediately. Clearly, the knight was not well. The sensible thing to do would be to get back to Coruscant, so that Gaan could receive medical attention. Then, once she was well, they could go search for Aylek. Shayla activated her comlink to call Rid. Speaking into it with a strong, but calm tone of voice, Shayla said, ? Master Rid Malt, this is Master Breian. Let?s just go directly to Coruscant. Master Be?orar should get medical attention as soon as possible. We can decide what to do about Padawan Aylek from there. Master Breian out.?

To her surprise and delight, Shayla discovered an incoded message from Master Darious Baron.
    "Master Breian, when you return to Coruscant please contact me. May the Force be with you."
    She smiled as she listened to his voice, knowing that she wouldn?t mind apologizing for her harsh words toward him.

TAG: Gaan, Rid, Darious, Mariel, Dayele, Cyren, Aylek

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Dathomir

Rid's only response was to nod, and comply with her request. Letting him sit her on the bunk, she glanced up when he said, "I just don't know about you sometimes..."

Gaan shook her head and smiled. "Just go get Mariel and whoever else is coming with us on board."

TAG: Rid, Mariel

3. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    IC: Rid Malt - Dathomir

Gaan shook her head and smiled at Rid. "Just go get Mariel and whoever else is coming with us on board."

Rid looked back at her.

"She's a smart enough girl, I'm sure she can figure out that the ride she got here is the ride she's getting back. Pretty sure she doesn't want to go back with anyone else...and with that coughing fit you just had leaving your side seems....ill advised to say the least." Rid retorted back.

Then Rid got a message from Master Breian.

?Master Rid Malt, this is Master Breian. Let?s just go directly to Coruscant. Master Be?orar should get medical attention as soon as possible. We can decide what to do about Padawan Aylek from there. Master Breian out.?

Rid sighed slightly.

"You know..."

TAG: Gaan, Mariel, Breian

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Tourist Island

Standing on the grassy foothills overlooking what laughably passed for a beach on this island, and the charred paintwork of the white wharf, the Inquisitor watched with bemusement as the scruffy human made it to the wharf, ignored Stefe, and sprinted towards the submersible's smoking hatch.

For his part, the Guardsman shrugged at being ignored, turned his back on the man and their transport, and began amblingt calmly over the white planking towards the beach, as if he had not moments before, been evading fireballs dropping out of the sky.

Nelf did not know whether to put that down to his friend's latent bravery, or the memory span of a crawlfish.

Beyond, the stranger made like a starfish and leapt onto the dull silver dome that was the visibkle part of the command sphere, even getting an arm inside the open hatch.

"You think he's got a ticket?" The Inquisitor enquired of the nearby Rasa, her tail twitching as she too observed the waterlogged tabvleau going on below.

"Guess not," he decided as the man extracted his arm rather than let the closing hatch amputate it, then got swamped by in-rushing waves as the Storm Fairie submerged almost instantly, and within seconds, both sub and man had disappeared beneath the violent waves.

Van Pelt gurgles for help from directly in front of you, scrolled across Nelf's mind's eye. He sighed. "Like I could not see that coming," Nelf sighed aloud, then directed his next comment to the junior jedi: "Alright, I'm gonna go fish him out. You scout ahead, see if you can find if he just popped out of a cave, or a fully fledged tunnel, and if we are lucky, it might lead to a tourist information kiosk, emergency shelter, or Core-forbid, this monorail system of theirs."

The cool wind snatched at Nelf's cloak as he stepped down the grasses towards the beach, while Stefe tromped across the couple metres of white sands towards him.

Van Pelt is drowning directly in front of you,

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming."

"Hey," Stefe said as they passed each other, holding out a palm towards the Inquisitor.

Nelf's hand slapped Stefe's. "Hey."

Tag: Rasa

5. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Rid's look left Gaan fully prepared for his answer. "She's a smart enough girl, I'm sure she can figure out that the ride she got here is the ride she's getting back. Pretty sure she doesn't want to go back with anyone else...and with that coughing fit you just had leaving your side seems....ill advised to say the least."

Gaan grimaced and looked away, but still overheard the other Jedi Master's com.

"Master Rid Malt, this is Master Breian. Let's just go directly to Coruscant. Master Be'orar should get medical attention as soon as possible. We can decide what to do about Padawan Aylek from there. Master Breian out."

Rid sighed, then said, "You know..."

"What?" Gaan asked, uncertain whether he was talking to her or the Jedi Master.

TAG: Rid, Mariel, Master Breian

6. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

"What?" Gaan asked.

Rid didn't say anything. Not immediately anyway. Instead he turned around for a moment.

"Well, let's just say....well....later." He said as he started to turn back around. "You had better hope you are right about all of this, but I'm telling you, the minute this looks bad, and another thing while I'm on it, you need to let me in on everything...Everything."

TAG: Gaan

7. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010

8. echo_girl_94

echo_girl_94 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

Mariel saw the others boarding the ship, and looked hopefully at Dayele. "Come with us? Please?"

Dayele hesitated. "I don't know how welcome I will be."

"Very," Mariel said confidently. "It'll be fine."

"I will come, for now." Dayele followed Mariel on board the ship, with a last glance back at Dathomir.

TAG: All at scene

9. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Rid turned away instead of replying immediately. Then, turning back around, he said, "Well, let's just say....well....later. You had better hope you are right about all of this, but I'm telling you, the minute this looks bad, and another thing while I'm on it, you need to let me in on everything...Everything."

Gaan looked at him quizzically. "The minute this looks bad what, Rid? You're going to jump ship?"

Just then, Mariel and Dayele entered. Standing up with an effort, Gaan said, with a smile, "Dayele. I'm glad you decided to join us. Please make yourself at home." Turning to back to her partner again, she continued, "Rid, please initiate liftoff, and set us toward Coruscant. I'm sure the Masters will join us there."

Sinking back into a seated position on the bed, she finished, "And Mariel, if you don't mind, please stay here. I need your help."

TAG: Rid, Mariel, Dayele

10. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Ic: Shayla Breian: Dathomir

As Shayla walked up the ramp of her ship, the Peace-Maden5, she couldn?t help but think about Knight Gaan Be?orar, and the explaination she gave for her injuries. What was Gaan hiding? Shayla looked forward to finding out the truth, and soon. She also wanted to learn the reason behind Rid?s behavior, and all those senseless statements he had spoken.

Thinking of Master Darious Baron, the Jedi Councilor smiled. She had grown extremely fond of him, in spite of their ill words toward each other previously. It would be wonderful to see him again, and after her apology, talk about more pleasant matters, as well as discuss searching for Padawan Aylek El?kori.

Setting the coordinance for Coruscant, Shayla lay back in the pilot seat, and just relaxed. She knew the rest would serve her well for all the matters that must be dealt with after returning to the Jedi Academy.

TAG: Gaan, Rid, Darious, Mariel, Dayele, Cyren, Aylek

11. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, NPC: Dayele, Dathomir

Knight Be'orar welcomed Dayele aboard with a smile, before asking her partner to pilot the ship. Settling back on the bed, she turned to her Padawan. "And Mariel, if you don't mind, please stay here. I need your help."

Finally! Mariel tried to contain her excitement that she could do something at last. "Of course, Master. What can I do?"

TAG: Knight Be'orar, Knight Malt

12. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan sensed a touch of excitement in the girl as she replied, "Of course, Master. What can I do?"

Hoping the girl wouldn't be disappointed in her task, Gaan answered, "Thank you, Padawan. I need you to help me clean and bandage these scratches, first off." She nodded down at her body. "I'd also like to fulfill one of my promises to you, and teach you a little about healing oneself and others, if you're up for it."

After a thought-filled pause, she looked up at the girl gravely, finishing, "And I'm sure you've got questions to ask. We should discuss those before you attempt to learn healing." She smiled, wanting Mariel to know that she was welcome to speak, and need not be afraid of asking anything that was on her mind.

TAG: Mariel, Rid, everyone else

13. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    OOC: Hello all, I am going away this week and will not return until next Monday the 19th. If need be Joy or Zeltron can move Darius if you need to. I trust you both can do my character justice. To all, Be Well.

Darius Baron ? Hyperspace

The hum of the sub-light drives was soothing oddly enough to Darius as he sat and concentrated in the darkness of the make shift meditation room he made on board the freighter. He did not so much concentrate on the events that had just past but on that elusive feeling of impending darkness that was driving him mad with questions. Darius did not feel anyone calling to him per say, but the nagging feeling that something or someone was coming was prevalent. He tried to block that out of his mind and just calm himself and feel the ebbs and flow of the Force running through him. When suddenly it seemed like the Force took him to another place and time, shades of future? Past? Darius recognized the scene from the dream he had when he awoke in the Temple medical centre, the smell of burning, the heat, it was almost real to his senses. It was like he was there again and he was walking within this place of death and destruction.

Again there was a man dressed in Black Robes looking like a Sith from behind. He was hacking and slashing at innocent beings laying waste to the area with Force lighting. Darius could not resist confronting the image again hoping to the Force he would not find the same person, himself. While he rushed up to the dark figure he took out and ignited his lightsabre. When he finally arrived he grabbed the man and spun him around so that they were face to face. To his surprise it was the Dark Lord of the Sith that he had confronted, lost to, and let escape. It was him, it was Darth Furio.

Darius opened his eyes and found himself in the quiet of the freighter with beads of sweat running down his face and he noticed his breathing was heavy. He knew that the vision was not real but Darius wanted to know the meaning of it. Was he reliving the scenes from the Fobosi Med Centre, or was he seeing the future? Either way he wondered what it all meant, was the Sith Lord about to return? The Dark Side of Force was starting to cloud things and interpreting the Force was beginning to be difficult. Darius could rose from the floor and entered the cockpit looking at the gauges seeing that Ruan was still some distance away.

He started to think about the Council and what they would say to Knights Malt and Be?orar. Knight Malt did not do anything wrong but in Knight Be?orar?s case, by letting that Dark Jedi go, that is what Darius thought of him, she disobeyed a direct order and lost a potential criminal in the process. The Council would not approve of that. In any case Darius need to get to Coruscant and see this meeting through, and of course decipher the vision?s of the Dark Lord.

TAG: Darth Furio as we discussed.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  14. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

"The minute this looks bad what, Rid? You're going to jump ship?" Gaan asked Rid, then continued on before Rid could answer. "Rid, please initiate liftoff, and set us toward Coruscant. I'm sure the Masters will join us there."

Rid inhaled deeply and became angered, starting to turn red by what she was doing, even letting off a bit of a grunt.

"I am so tired of this, all the time, with everyone!" He said as he turned around and stormed off to the cockpit.

TAG: Gaan, Mariel

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV

If Rasa had not been standing by, watching the little drama unfold, she would not have believe it. Was this human, what some beings called, 'touched'? Both she and Lord Nelf watched as the tattered human made it to the wharf, ignoring everyone as he sprinted towards the submersible's smoking hatch. They then watched as the man leapt onto the dull silver dome that was the visible part of the command sphere, even getting an arm inside the open hatch.

"You think he's got a ticket?" Lord Nelf Rasa, her tail twitching as she too observed the man's strange actions.

Rasa snorted, hiding a laugh at the strange spectacle. "Guess not," Lord Nelf added, as the man extracted his arm rather than let the closing hatch amputate it, then got swamped by in-rushing waves as the Storm Fairie submerged almost instantly, and within seconds, both sub and man had disappeared beneath the violent waves. Both ears went up, as Rasa watched the man go under the waves with the ship. She was quite sure he was not wearing a breather. She looked over towards Lord Nelf. He sighed. She laughed. "Thhat waassss ... interrresting." she murmured.

"Like I could not see that coming," Nelf sighed aloud, then directed his next comment towards Rasa, "Alright, I'm gonna go fish him out. You scout ahead, see if you can find if he just popped out of a cave, or a fully fledged tunnel, and if we are lucky, it might lead to a tourist information kiosk, emergency shelter, or Core-forbid, this monorail system of theirs."

Hiding a chuckle, she nodded quickly, and took off at a quick pace, down the dock, and onto the tiny bit of sand. Glad to be back on solid ground once more, Rasa began to track in the direction the man had come from. Finding his scent was not difficult in this environment, and she could easily follow his tracks from where he had come out running. While she backtracked where he came from, Rasa wondered WHY the sub would leave the man here? Was he being punished? Was he simply insane? Or maybe this was a part of some bizarre show? She doubted drowning was part of the act, however. Why was the sub all but racing to leave the area as fast as possible..besides the flaming fireballs? She would think that if he wanted a ride, then shooting at them was not the way to go.

That or they were VERY SERIOUS about having a return ticket!!

Her ears went up at that thought!

Rasa kept going, down the side of the beach, and soon found the opening where the tattered human had emerged from. Carefully looking, in case there were more deranged beings about, Rasa moved into the trees, tracking where the human had come from. If the trees looked stable enough, Rasa would jump onto them, using them to gain some perspective of where things were, as she moved through the woodlands.

Besides the strange human greeting, it was a wonderful change of pace, and a chance for Rasa to stretch her claws as she moved through the trees. She hopped that the videos had some truth to them.

Tag: Lord Nelf and COMPANY! :p

16. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar, Dathomir

"Thank you, Padawan. I need you to help me clean and bandage these scratches, first off. I'd also like to fulfill one of my promises to you, and teach you a little about healing oneself and others, if you're up for it."

Mariel nodded eagerly. "Yes, I am. Do you have the supplies in here?"

Knight Be'orar wasn't finished, though. "And I'm sure you've got questions to ask. We should discuss those before you attempt to learn healing."

Mariel's eyes widened. This was her chance to follow Dayele's suggestion.

"Master...I need to know what is going on. You seem to be slipping to the Dark Side...Knight Malt obviously isn't sane...and now this incident with this stranger. Can you explain?"

TAG: Knight Be'orar

17. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Rid got upset, storming off as he answered, "I am so tired of this, all the time, with everyone!"

Gaan looked after him with a puzzled expression, then turned back to Mariel, who said, "Master...I need to know what is going on. You seem to be slipping to the Dark Side...Knight Malt obviously isn't sane...and now this incident with this stranger. Can you explain?"

Gaan let out a slight sigh as she met her Padawan's eyes. This wasn't going to be easy, but that didn't mean she was going to refuse the girl's request. "Yes, Padawan, I can explain. Perhaps not everything, but...." She trailed off, then shook her head and shifted to make room on the bed. "Sit down, Mariel. Now, which would you like me to answer first? It won't be so easy to make mistakes if we both know what we're talking about."

TAG: Mariel, Rid

18. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010

Rid furiously made his way into the cockpit. Slamming himself down into the pilot seat, he banged his hand on the console with a frustrated growl. Then started up the engines. Sitting their for a brief moment, he lifted off in a instant, whipping off the ground as if it was a race, his anger in his controls and he barreled towards the atmosphere.

"Tired of this, can't rust anyone, they all treat me like a little kid. Look down on me, and now I'll get the whole condescending speech. Hate this." He said to himself, grinding his teeth.

TAG: Gaan, Mariel

19. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Dathomir

"Yes, Padawan, I can explain. Perhaps not everything, but....Sit down, Mariel. Now, which would you like me to answer first? It won't be so easy to make mistakes if we both know what we're talking about."

Mariel accepted the offered spot on the bed. "Just...start at the beginning. It's easier."

20. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Gaan felt the ship lurch as it took off, and wondered at the speed her partner chose. Then Mariel seated herself, and replied, "Just...start at the beginning. It's easier."

"True. The beginning.... My fall, or Knight Malt's insanity? I don't remember which came first." Gaan sighed, leaning her head on her hand. "Well, might as well begin with the shorter one. Knight Malt. I really am not entirely sure what's going on with him. He's angry, and seems to be having trouble separating reality from his imagined world. It could be due to his separation of mind from body when he transferred into my mind temporarily." Closing her eyes, she continued, "He's never seemed very strong in that regard to me, though... That may be simply because I push him around in ways no one else does... Or it could be something he's always had to deal with, and his first really close relationship brought it out because of the stress involved...." Again she paused, before finally opening her eyes and raising her head. "In any case, I think it's safe to say that while not totally in control of his actions, he is not truly dangerous, for the time being at any rate. I don't really know if he could tell you more." Gaan looked over at her Padawan. "Are there any details I forgot, or things I left out? If so, feel free to bring them to my attention." She regarded the girl attentively as she waited for her answer.

21. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar

"True. The beginning.... My fall, or Knight Malt's insanity? I don't remember which came first...Well, might as well begin with the shorter one. Knight Malt. I really am not entirely sure what's going on with him. He's angry, and seems to be having trouble separating reality from his imagined world. It could be due to his separation of mind from body when he transferred into my mind temporarily. He's never seemed very strong in that regard to me, though... That may be simply because I push him around in ways no one else does... Or it could be something he's always had to deal with, and his first really close relationship brought it out because of the stress involved....In any case, I think it's safe to say that while not totally in control of his actions, he is not truly dangerous, for the time being at any rate. I don't really know if he could tell you more." Knight Be'orar looked over at Mariel. "Are there any details I forgot, or things I left out? If so, feel free to bring them to my attention."

Mariel thought, then shook her head. "No, I don't think so...only, how is it connected to your...fall?" She had trouble even saying the word, admitting it.

22. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Werdla Orar

After a moment's thought, Mariel shook her head. "No, I don't think so...only, how is it connected to your...fall?" The girl seemed to choke on the last word, and Gaan winced, looking away.

"I'm sorry, Padawan." Pausing to collect herself again, she answered the question. "Darth Furio." Looking up again, she elaborated, "I have a Force bond with the Sith Lord. Knight Malt sensed him in my mind, I believe... and it went downhill from there. Plus, we've had issues before related to that bond. I think it's taken a toll on my partner." Even though she knew the girl was wanting more information than that, she paused to let Mariel ask the question in her own time and way.

23. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lord Nelf, Stefe Billings, Tourist Island

Stefe walked up the beach, his blaster carbine clacking against the plasteel armour of his thigh from its scabbard on his equipment belt.

It was nice to be on dry land again, and the peacefulness, regardless of whatever drama was unfolding behind him, was welcome.

Catapulted from the post-Senate bombing on Imperial Centre, stuck on a ship through suspended animation, and his first experience back on a planet had been battling battledroids in the grounds of that school.

This...this was nice.

Stefe crossed te strip of beach, more a wide sandy path, turned to face the water and abruptly let go, sitting heavily on the slightly sloped grass verge, forearms resting on his knees.

He allowed the salty sea air to buffet his face.

Nelf walked unhurriedly along the wharf, mentally focusing upon the drowning human's predicament.

Van Pelt's life is flashing before his eyes.

"Yes, I daresay it is," he murmured. The half-elf was pleasantly reminded of the port of- no, he deliberately shook off the nostalgia to re-concentrate on visualising the Force as a giant fist large enough to grab the limp man around the torso, hauling him from the water's teal-coloured embrace, back to the surface in an upward cascade of silvery oxygen bubbles.

He was not sensing the Storm Faerie down there though, the submersible likely heading to the mile away from the shore where they said they would wait.

Tag Rasa

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Tourist Island wharf - Location: Ciutric IV

Rasa leaped from the ground, into one of the trees. Oh, this felt wonderful! A chance to move about, not quite so restricted. Following the scent was simple, and if not that, then the silly tracks he left behind while running was quite easy to follow as well. Rasa moved through the trees gracefully, using just a trace of the Force to keep from doing any damage to the trees as she did. She was amazed at how wonderful it felt. Warm air, a nice breeze...

'Keep on focus!' she mentally chided herself. Can sight-see later. She was looking for something that proved that this was an tourist spot..

AHA! A much heavier scent now. She slowed down, as she slid down the trunk of the tree she was on, and moved to take a look.

Sitting next to a small clump of trees was a simple Tourist information shack. She moved to it, looking to see if there was a kiosk or perhaps some literature there for tourist to see, when she noticed a hideously colored tan-ish, sandstone like structure. She looked up. It was then her eyebrows rose high, as her tail and ears twirled about in curiosity. The tan thing was MASSIVE. It rose skywards from the trees, a huge column that seemed to have a door, perhaps leading to a lift or stairs inside the structure. Above, was a platform, and what look like a sort of track leading away from it. That had to be the monorail system. But, if it was an active system, it was very quiet. Perhaps the sea noise took the sounds away, until one came up close. But is THIS where the idiot was shooting from? Didnt seem likely.

The track led away from the platform. Probably like the picture Billings had watched earlier. With a grin, Rasa turned and bounded up the nearest tree, to see where the tracks disappeared off to.

Hmm.. The tracks disappeared into the woods. Lots and LOTS of woods. Wow, this place was a lot bigger than it looked. It still didnt explain the silly man they had seen earlier. With a leap, Rasa leaped back down to the ground, and went back to the shack. It seemed empty at the moment. Most likely a kiosk of some sort. She looked around, and finally found a machine within the shack. Playing with a few of the buttons, it seemed to play the same tape that they had listened to before. Nothing else interesting at the moment. She looked back up, wondering if the monorail went around at certain times of the day, or was there something up on the platform to call the thing. They would find out soon enough. Right now, she turned, and headed back to the beach to inform the others what she had found.

As leaped once more, and darted through the trees, enjoying herself immensely. She had to admit, it as rather fun! She dropped back down, as she neared the beach once more. Walking out from the clump of trees, she spied Billings sprawled out on the sand. She calmly walked out, and then sat down next to him, as he enjoyed the sand, while looking out to see what Lord Nelf was up to.

Her tail swished back and forth happily, as she waited. "I'veee found mmmmmonorail trrrrack." she purred happily, as she sat waiting on the sand, enjoying the breeze from the ocean.

TAG: Lord Nelf and Billings

25. echo_girl_94

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Mariel Rian, Werdla Orar

"I'm sorry, Padawan." Knight Be'orar paused. "Darth Furio. I have a Force bond with the Sith Lord. Knight Malt sensed him in my mind, I believe... and it went downhill from there. Plus, we've had issues before related to that bond. I think it's taken a toll on my partner."

Mariel couldn't quite fathom that. A bond with a Sith? How? "What...how did...why? Why a bond with...him?"