main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Co-GM OOC: I am taking this to PM.

2. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Kate Lockley, Commander Theta, Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, the Admiral Thrawn and a LAAT/i

Almost two hours after she had awoken, Lockley stepped onto the bridge bearing two hot cups of coffiene, in disposable white containers, lids keeping the steaming brew from releasing the heat prematurely.

The clone in the grey uniform of an Imperial officer, stood at a window overlooking a familiar looking world. Dark brown with a multitude of gossamer-thin skeins of light stitched across the surface.

She broke into a grin on seeing her homeworld, Imperial Centre!

?So what happened?? The commander asked, whilst standing beside her, and it was then that she spotted he was holding a comlink, and not talking to her at all. ?No, I am not trying to be funny.?

Theta spotted her reflection in the bridge window, and mouthed Galactic City is ablaze.

Her eyes widened, ?Was there an attack??

He cupped a hand over the comlink, and looked down at her. ?No. Apparently you left the gas on??

Kate was stunned into silence by the enormity of her error, and it was a good moment before she remembered that she had been asleep for over a century.
    ?Wait a second!?

The captain put a finger to his lips, leaving the detective to stew silently beside him.
    She put one cup on the sill of the triangular window, and popped the lid on her drink, to take a sip, listening to the captain complete his conversation.

?Oh, you are just a mite sarcastic for a clone, aren?t you?? She asked, when the clone had finished.

?Aw, did the natural-born human fall for my little joke?? Theta ruffled her head paternally, but she glared and slapped his hand away.

?I?m not a child.?

?But you are cute when you are feeling vulnerable.?

Kate crossed her arms. ?So where is Yav?, anyway??

Theta?s expression grew serious. ?Inquisitor Nelf??

She nodded.

?He went planetside with Billings and a hoverbarrow.? The captain scowled, and having met the man to whom he referred, Lockley empathised.
    She had met the merkrat bastiche of a man at the Galactic Senate, where Corporal Stefe Billings had been working as one of the famous Blue Guards, so named for a combination of visual and practical reasons: they guarded the site and politicians of that august body. And wore a lot of blue.

The Low Altitude Assault Transport, or LAAT/i for short, or ?larty?, for easier to type, descended smoothly into the atmosphere.

The central fuselage held a single-person cockpit at the front, a large area to marshall troops, just behind, and right at the rear, storage for a pair of Aratech 74-Z speeder bikes, and a spherical IM-4 medical droid.
    Large wings had a transparent globe each, containing a particle-beam projector. There was a rack of missiles somewhere, but the Inquisitor could not be arsed to get the manual out to see where they were.

?It?s my larty and I?ll cry if I want to-? Billings sang, hanging, like the Inquisitor, by one hand from one of the many support straps screwed into the ceiling. ?Boss Man, we seriously need to get some seats in here!? He shouted over the noise of the repulsors.
    Rated for stealth, this craft was not.

Nelf would have liked to have been called ?Lord?. ?Lord Nelf? was nice, had a ring to it, but he could not tell Billings. The swarthy, weasel-faced guard, was the type of man who would just choose another inappropriate honorific, like ?Chief?.

He settled for ?Boss Man?, and looked at his sole companion on this mission. The ex-guard wore luxurious blue robes over shoulder-to-toe blue body plastoid body armour, a blue helmet which left a rough T-shape of his face uncovered, and a blue feathery spine was flat against the ceiling.
    ?Am I going to need to take you shopping?? He asked pointedly. ?For clothes, I mean.?

?Brings out my eyes.?

?Does it now?? The half-elf was sceptical. He swung on the strap as the craft experienced some turbulence. ?So, remind me: after we get the Sith holocrons, I need to buy some lollipops.?

?Why??

?I promised Kate I w

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

As Rasa began to work on her ship, she began to calm down and feel better, letter her frustrations flow away from her, as she inspected her ship. No mater how bad she felt before, this always seemed to relax her. Rasa sighed softly. Things certainly were not going as she thought they would be.

As she continued to work, she began to feel... something. Rasa frowned, her tail flickered as her ears perked forward. This was different, not like she had felt when the bounty hunter had come back. No, this was something much different. She slowly stood up. Now, she was curious.

Rasa left her ship, and began to walk through the corridors. She didnt really pay attention where she went, she simply followed her feeling. She didnt feel any direct evil, but she did feel that something was wrong, or out of place. She thought about contact her master, but since she was so busy, she decided to track this down herself. Besides, if it turned out to be nothing, she would have to bother MasterJoy, especially since she knew she was dealing with the injured hunter.

Rasa's nose twitched, as her nose picked up something. She looked around, and noticed that she was nearing the library, someplace she had been earlier.

The feeling of strangeness came over her again, and she froze as her ears twitched forward, and her tail curled behind her, as she tried to pick up more on the disturbance she felt. She tried to see if she could hear anything unusual, as she slowly took a step forward, her ears and nose now looking for anything unusual.

Tag: Sith-I-5, anyone else in temple

OOC: Cant resist!

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, Main Library.

The Inquisitor glanced around the tall shelves stacked ten-high with thin luminous blue electronic records ? there were hundreds of the things.

He stood beside one of the eight-place reading tables. The place was empty, not even a librarian, organic or otherwise.

Nelf felt a tingle in the Force. ?Someone is coming.? He advised Billings, who had crossed to the librarian?s desk, and was trying to access his, her, or its? systems.

?About time.? The Blue Guard countered. He had placed his helmet on the table beside him, the plume Mohican almost as tall as his seated companion. ?Perhaps they can help us with the index; how hard is it to file ?Sith stuff? under Senth??

The guardsman certainly seemed less perturbed by the possibility of confrontation than Nelf himself.
    ?Hide!? He whispered urgently across the room, as his Force-sense increased. Whatever it was, it wasn?t completely human. He knew what they felt like.

?Hide?? Billings sounded aghast at the idea. ?But you?re an Inquisitor.?

?And now I?m a hider; move!? He raised a palm to Force-pull Stefe out of his seat, then realised a Force Sensetive would zero on that right away.
    Fortunately, the man got the hint, and started to saunter nonchalantly over to the shelf-stack where the half-elf was hiding.

Tag: Ktala, any

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Coruscant

*Twitch*

Rasa sniffed the air around her, as she went into a bit of a crouch, her ears flattening backwards. That strange feeling once again tugging at her senses.

She took out her comlink, and hid it in the palm of one hand as she leaned forward. Yes, what she was feeling was most definitely coming from the library. Rasa looked around for a moment. Still, she didnt feel anything immediately hostile.

She walked over to the door of the library, and activated it, letting the door slide open. She calmed herself, letting the Force flow through her. She would put her trust there. Rasa stepped inside.

The tall shelves stacked ten-high with thin luminous blue electronic records lined the area of the library. With so much going on, the library was practically empty, and Rasa could see that there was no librarian immediately available.

No wanting to give anything away, Rassa stepped inside, and looked around as if she was looking for a record, her ears forward as her tail was hidden.

Rasa walked in, moving towards the librarian's desk. The archives had an area she could look up info, nearby and would be a place someone would go, if they were looking for something.

As Rasa moved closer, her nose told her she was not alone here. But still, she could not identify if it was simply someone doing some study within the archives, or something else...

Then, she spotted it.

A blue helmet, sitting on the table, with a huge plume on it. Behind that, a faint hit of a window missing a few panes of glass. That sure didnt belong to a student. Wasn't that...?

Rasa activated her comlink as she came to a complete stop. She didnt hold it up to her mouth, but left it on and open as her ears perked forward.

"Whoooo is herre?" Rasa spoke aloud, as she scanned the area, her ears poised to pick up any sound. She drew herself up to full height, trying to look as imposing as possible, as she slipped her comlink under her tunic.

Tag: Sith-I-5, anyone else in temple, PR1

6. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy - Forces of Light, Medical Center

The Jedi Grand Master watched as Marcellus Fett was carried away to receive the medical assistance he needed. Walking up to a nurse, she said, "Tina, please let me know the condition of the bounty hunter. I must return to my padawans." Then, MasterJoy left the medical center to find Rasa. The Jedi felt bad about abandoning her sweet padawan, and she knew that the cathar probably felt like being a padawan to the Grand Master of the Jedi Order was one miserable experience. Rasa's training must begin, and immediately.

Activating her comlink, she said, in soft, sweet tones, "Rasa, this is MasterJoy. Let me know your location, and I will meet you there."
    MasterJoy continued to walk, feeling the soft, cool, gentle breeze that blew on her face. It felt very comforting, and the Jedi stopped, and listened to the sounds all around her. It was quiet, so she walked on slowly, waiting for a response from Rasa. "Where is Meralia?"
    MasterJoy whispered to herself.
    Another padawan she had to find.
    After Rasa's respons to her communication, the Jedi leader would contact Meralia.

TAG: Rasa, anyone

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: To assist in visualisations, Stefe Billings character and personality, is one of my more faithful copies. Of Detective Steve Billings in The Shield; and for a while the actor ran with a Canadian mountie and his pet wolfe...

IC: Corporal Stefe Billings, Inquisitor Nelf, Library, Temple of Light.

The two intruders did not exactly bond, while hiding together within the maze-like stacks of the Temple library, but they did discover a shared trait, an ability to read lips.

Weren?t you wearing a hat earlier? The half-elf mouthed at the cerulean blue guardsman, staring at the other?s thinning scalp.

Billings? eyes widened. Oh, poodoo. Left it on the librarian?s desk! You think she?ll notice it?

I would be surprised if she didn?t. And that's not counting the windows we broke.

?Whoooo is herre?? A melodious female voice called out cautiously. Sounded right inside the with them, but Nelf knew that anyway, via the Force. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts and impressions ? a general sense of uncertainty, not just about this; a favourite starship; and flexible enough to regularly lick her own ?oh, she?s a cat! He realised with a start.

?Nobody here but us books!? Billings called reassuringly from the shelves.

Nelf stared at his companion in horror and growing annoyance, the fingers on his left hand getting warm as the beginnings of the basic fire spell, Flame Lick, started to immolate the air around his fist.

?Rasa, this is MasterJoy. Let me know your location, and I will meet you there.? The tinny voice told Nelf that it had come through an open comlink, so was not an immediate threat if he handled it right.

The Inquisitor stepped boldly into the open, barely visible orange flame arcing from his trailing hand to splash across Billing's chestplate, revelling in the idiot's squeal of dismay, while gesturing with two fingers to direct a Dark Side Mind Trick towards the female cat before him. ?You will tell your Master that you are in the garden.?

Who said males could not multi-task?

Tag: Rasa, Masterjoy, anyone with a fire extinguisher.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Library, Coruscant

"Whoooo is herre?" Rasa called out, as she looked scanned the library. Rasa received a response, but it was not one that she was expecting, as she almost jumped when MasterJoy's voice suddenly came to life, crackling over her comlink.

["Rasa, this is MasterJoy. Let me know your location, and I will meet you there."] Rasa mentally cursed. She was sure that she had set the comlink, so that her .. so that MasterJoy could not transmit to her, but could listen in. She nearly growled in frustration....until another voice made her remember she was NOT alone.

"Nobody here but us books!" a male voice called out from the bookshelves.

As Rasa took a step back, contemplating her options, a man wearing blue armor stepped out into the open. He gestured, and Rasa's ears went back as she thought she saw something flash from the man... to another man, who suddenly made a noise. But what Rasa noticed more than anything was the much stronger version of the feeling she had felt earlier. The sensation that had drawn her towards the library.

At least one of them was a Force user!

As that thought slashed across her mind, the man spoke to her.

"You will tell your Master that you are in the garden.

Rasa's eyes fluttered, even as her hand had started motion. There were strangers in the library. Armored strangers. And that bounty hunter had come back hurt and alone...was these guys responsible? And... and why should she tell her Master anything?! She had been ignored and left alone far too many times in one day..why should she.. what?

Rasa's ears went flat, as a throaty growl came to her. Tell her Master?... Wasnt she... no, wait. Why is this confusing? Why? Because she was ANGRY with her almost master. So why was she feeling like she should call her....she didnt want to speak to her.. Wait....no, strangers. Shouldnt the strangers in the library be what she needed to worry about?

Why was this so difficult? These scents were strange..and the man did something she had never seen before. Her feline senses took over as she took another step back. The Force seemed to be giving her a warning, but it felt so far away. But it was there.

"N..no." Rasa stated shakily as she tried to clear her head. She took another step back. While her hand did not go for the comlink, her mind was battling conflicting issues.

"Whhhaattt?" Rasa echoed the question once more as she neared one of the columns in the room, close to the door. She dropped one hand back, and slowly unsheathed her claws on one hand..

Another deep growl escaped her throat as she tilted her head slightly...

Tag: Sith-I-5, Masterjoy

OOC: I hope that this is ok...

9. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Been swamped at school lately. Midterms.... what a joy. I will try to get a post up this weekend

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Only Billings, in the armour of a Blue Guardsman, is wearing armour. Nelf is not. Only tunic and trousers (tucked into black boots) of an undetermined colour, under a brown cape.

IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, Main Library, Temple of Light

The dark-side warrior felt a tightness on the front of his throat, and without missing a beat, and with practised ease, he unclasped the cape as behind him, the Blue Guardsman dragged on the former blanket to drape it over himself as a makeshift fire blanket.

Nelf concentrated on the young feline before him. He could sense her internal struggle against his Mind Trick.

?N..no.? She uttered, shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. She retreated one step.

The Force is strong in this one, He noted, waiting to see how her struggle resolved itself.

?Whhhaattt??

While he kept his eyes upon the Cathar, the Force ability that was probably a mild form of Battle Meditation, keeping him appraised of what was going on around him, started metaphorically tapping him on the shoulder with increased urgency, drawing to his attention to the claws slowly sliding out of one of her fists.

?Boss?? Stefe murmured behind him.

?I see it.? The Inquisitor sang back in a low volume. He quickly vocalised one of his line of Skin spells, Skin Like Rock, that would temporarily harden his flesh enough to resist a slash from those claws, should he fail to control the situation. He could feel his outer tegument hardening, and relaxed.

He could remember as a young sapling in just his seventh level, gaining the ability to cast Skin Like Wood on himself, which had proven terribly useful when you annoyed a pack of two-foot long, iridescent-shelled Fire Beetles, though when it wore off, you really needed to be kneeling over their crushed chitin hides, pulling Fire Beetle Eye out of Fire Beetle Skull, otherwise you could be in a world of hurt.

In fact, he had forgotten that he still habitually carried an FBE at all times, and had forgotten why he carried it too. It was the re-agent that allowed him to cast Fire spells in the first place.

Nelf came out of his daydream naturally, realising with some concern that he should try to limit these nostalgic diversions to the safety of the ?Thrawn.

Thus, he looked upon the cat with new eyes. In this new and strange time period, it made sense to train a successor, consolidate his position, and he now sensed, as if his very thought process had dropped the necessary pieces of Destiny into place, the tiniest, remotest, long-shot of an opportunity to come away from this with a new apprentice.

?What are you doing here, Child?? He addressed her directly, needling into her sensed insecurities. ?Seeking knowledge from a master who cannot even locate you in the Force?? The half-elf put out a friendly hand. ?Come with meee? Learn at my side, and I will open your eyes to the true nature of the Force.?

Behind him, wisps of grey smoke rose from the fabric draped incongruously over Billings? shoulders.
    He felt that he should continue the search for these holocrons, but had enough sense to note that his employer was trying something on the furry female, and he did not want to break the moment.

Tag: Ktala, Prj1, Miralia

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa took another step back, as she continued to calm her mind. Her hand was halfway towards the comlink, as she watched the two men in front of her. One was slightly on fire...but the one in front of her..

Force user.

He had tried something. But Rasa realized it. One wore blue armor, the other...in more plain clothes. But definatelly a Force User.

She had slowly released one of her claws, in case they were needed, as she shook her head once more. She gave a soft growl. He had tried something. "You'rrrre...." Rasa started to say, when the man suddenly spoke.

?What are you doing here, Child?? He addressed her directly. ?Seeking knowledge from a master who cannot even locate you in the Force??

'....!'

Rasa froze, her ears going flat as his words hit home. How? Of course. He had heard her Master on the comlink. She tried to open her mouth, to refute his statement, and to deny his words...

but she couldnt. She had heard and seen such things with those lucky enough to be bonded with a Master. But not her. Her Master had felt the bounty hunter. But not her. His words seemed to made her heart beast faster, as the confusion fled from her. Her mouth opened and closed, as she stood silent, and her ears went back further, as his words burned far too close to home.

The strange being put out a friendly hand. ?Come with meee? Learn at my side, and I will open your eyes to the true nature of the Force.?

Rasa's eyes went large for a moment, before narrowing. He was offering to train her? The TRUE nature of the Force? Interesting words. The truth. His words were not spoke as someone from the main temple. They had snuck in. But he offered training. From what she had seen him do, it looked real enough to her. Rasa thought for what seemed like a very long moment, before she quietly retracted her claws, her other hand moving away from the comlink. Her ears perked up, as her stance relaxed as she looked towards the hand offered, and then back up at the man.

"And....whooooo arrrre you, that would offferrrr me training?" Rasa let her fangs show. "Not Jeeedii."

It was a statement, not a question.

Tag: Sith-I-5, Prj1

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, jedi library

The half-elf hesitated as the Cathar asked who he was, that he could train her.

Ah, he hated these ?sell me the pen? moments!

Did Palpatine get these when he tried to recruit an apprentice. Had Vader, between mechanical breaths, asked, ?Cheers for the offer, but who are ya??

?Does he look like a judge on Athosian Pop Idol?? Billings intervened testily.

Nelf pointed to his companion. ?What he said!? It was an easy get-out; he could hardly tell her that hunting jedi on behalf of the Emperor had been how he had made his living, nor could he tell an outright lie, as any fib ought to sing out to her, as Force Sensetive as she was.

That said, the 'I'm in the garden' gambit that he had suggested earlier, probably would not have worked on her master. Nelf sighed, and waited for the padawan's reaction.

Tag: Ktala, prj1, any

OOC:
    Sorry for short post, but internet venue closing.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

"And....whooooo arrrre you, that would offferrrr me training?" Rasa let her fangs show. "Not Jeeedii."

There was .. hesitation, and Rasa's ears flicked for a moment. Then his companion spoke up.
    "Does he look like a judge on Athosian Pop Idol?"
    The man she spoke to pointed to his companion. "What he said!"

Rasa's ears flicked again for a moment, trying to understand the response. Then recognition came, and she then gave a short throaty bark of a laugh.

"Nnnoo. I mmmmeant a nnammme. But I guess it matterrrrs not, not Jeedii"

Rasa nodded slowly, as her mind calculated what she thought. While she was not born within the temple walls, she remembered her family before coming here. At the main temple, she was often lost in a mob of other students, trying to vie for attention. Then she was transferred to the Fores of Light Academy, as others had thought she could use... what? Another outlet? A better chance of finding a Master? And she had come here, excited to finally feel that she was getting a chance to expand herself, and show what she could do. And being chosen as a Padawan had sounded so wonderful. But it was to a person who already had far too many students, and not enough time for any of them it seemed.

The words the stranger in front of her had rung so true, she could not help but feel them. There had been no bonding. No wonderful sense of a joining. While recent events might have something to do with it, it was still evident just how far up on the priority scale she sat. She had not even been allowed to build the lightsaber she had clearly imprinted in her mind. She was always told... later.

Rasa's tail froze as she started hard at the stranger.

She was tired of 'later'..

"I accept."

The words rang in her mind. Was she turning her back on everything? No. But she would get training, something she needed. Her path was still her own. How she choose to get there however... She closed her mind, imagining a wall around her thoughts. For now. She was surprised at herself. She thought that such a decision would have been so much harder. But she had been ignored for so long, it was barely a thought. Her only thought, was where this might lead. She wasnt evil. He didnt seem evil..at least, not at the moment. It would have been easy to kill an unarmed student. She had sensed him - or something from him within the Force. Perhaps, it was for a reason. Obviously, they came looking for something. But she did wonder if it was just luck that they came at the same time a Sith had launched a horrible attack, killing so many others. Perhaps, she could find out more, away from the walls of the Academy. Her own mission...

Rasa looked around the library. Rasa's ears flicked, as she listened carefully for a moment, her nose scenting the air. Nothing.

So, now she wondered what was next, as she started at the pair, keeping her senses open in case someone came towards the library. She waited for his next words.

Tag: Sith-I-5, prj1, any

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Stefe Billings, Main Library

?I accept.?

Nelf looked at his new apprentice in surprise at the speed of it, one of those moments when he was literally lost for words. His imagination chose that moment to come up with two really good cat-related put-downs, that he recognsed would rock, if he ever had to use Dun Moch on her, but they were no good to him now.

Not, now that she was his.

Stefe recovered first, moving behind his superior towards the librarian?s desk.
    ?You made a wise decision.? He told the jedi student, ?Now do you think you can come here and help me find Sith material?? The guardsman rounded the desk, and sat back in the chair that he had abandoned just a few moments ago.

?You may call me, Lord Nelf, Child.? The half-elf told her. Might as well start as he intended to go on. He indicated his companion. ?And that reprobate over there is Corporal Billings. We have a cruiser in orbit, the Admiral Thrawn, which will be your new home for the time being; you will have to gather your belongings.?

?Food bowl, favourite collar...?

Tag: Rasa, any

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li

Rasa watched the pair, waiting for a response. The first man seemed to pause for a moment. The man in back moved forward, heading towards the librarian?s desk.

"You made a wise decision." he told her, "Now do you think you can come here and help me find Sith material?" The man rounded the desk, and sat back in the chair that he had abandoned just a few moments ago.

Sith material? Well, that didnt sound too good, and she frowned deeply. Then again, breaking into a Jedi temple to find Sith things didnt sound to smart. Especially THIS temple.

"No." Rasa replied simply, looking away from him. She looked back towards the strange looking human. Human? Perhaps mixed. His scent was .. different.

"You may call me, Lord Nelf, Child."

Rasa nodded slowly.

He indicated his companion. "And that reprobate over there is Corporal Billings. We have a cruiser in orbit, the Admiral Thrawn, which will be your new home for the time being; you will have to gather your belongings."

"Food bowl, favourite collar..."

Rasa bared her teeth and gave a deep growl. She then gave a wicked smile, and looked at the Corporal..."Faavorrrite Cheww Toooooy..." she added finishing his list, as she licked her lips. She then turned to look at Lord Nelf.

"Annnnd I caaan not help you with data on Ssith. It hass beeen alreadyyy remoooved from thisss librrarrry, by orrrderrr of the Head Massterrr. Sooo therrre isss nothing herrre to find.. Lord Neelf."

Lord. That title could mean anything. Had she made a mistake? Admiral Thrawn? Funny name for a ship. But No. She wanted training. She would get training. But she would not hurt the Jedi. Not now. No mater how angry she was with them. If he was a darksider, he was certainly not like she would have expected. Maybe he was something else. Either way, she would find out. She locked away her thoughts for now. She had made her choice. She looked back towards Lord Nelf.

"I haaave a sship. Caan meet you therrree. Iss that all?" she asked him. If she was to leave, she would have to move quickly. After all, her... the head Master had looking for her. Then again...she probably found something else to get interested in. She wasnt going to wait around to find out.

Tag: I-5, anyone else

16. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

My appologies for my long absense. I thought I would post sometime today, but my update will have to be tomorrow. Sorry.
    RL has been mean to me. Thank you for your attention, and let the game continue.

:)

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005

IC: MasterJoy: Forces of Light Exterior

MasterJoy decided to choose a place to begin looking for Rasa, since the cathar had not responded to her comlink message. She decided to start with the library. This time, when the Jedi found her student, she would not leave her for any reason. Rasa had been neglected far too often, but no more.

It seemed like hours before the Lightside Jedi reached the entrance of the library, but she knew that it had only been minutes. Quietly, MasterJoy opened the door, and there, she saw Rasa, and two others. MasterJoy could strongly sense that one of the strangers was Force sensitive. Casually, the Jedi leader slowly put her left hand on her blade, and looking at the strangers asked, ?Who are you, and what do you want here? I am MasterJoy, Jedi Grand Master of this academy, The Forces of Light.?

Then turning to Rasa, she said in soft, sweet tones, ?I am so glad to find you, my padawan. Do you know anything about these strangers? I, for some reason feel that they are up to no good, and cannot be trusted.

Looking back at the strangers, she shot more questions at them with a sharp, authoritative tone in her voice. ?where do you come from, and who sent you? Are you looking for something or someone? Come, answer me now.?

MasterJoy still kept her left hand on her lightsaber, ready for anything, and hoping not to have to unclip the weapon from her belt and activate it, but if so, she would.
    After all, Rasa had no weapon, so it was her responsibility to protect her student, even though the Jedi was quite sure that the cathar knew some great tricks to defend herself without any weapons. MasterJoy waited for the strangers to answer her questions, and a response from Rasa.

TAG: Rasa, others in library, anyone

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Inquisitor Nelf, Corporal Billings, Main Library

?No?? Billings echoed disbelievingly, at the Cathar?s mono-syllabic refusal to help.

She then looked back at the Inquisitor, who, through his work, had learned to distrust the first thing a captured jedi said: ?Annnnd I caaan not help you with data on Ssith. It hass beeen alreadyyy remoooved from thisss librrarrry, by orrrderrr of the Head Massterrr. Sooo therrre isss nothing herrre to find.. Lord Neelf.?

He looked back at her, guaging that even if there was Sith material here, how much would a mere padawan have been involved in decisions about it?s dissemination and storage?

Nelf thought about enquiring where the material went, if it was removed, but instead, he advised her to pack her things.

?I haaave a sship. Caan meet you therrree. Iss that all??

?I do not think that would be wise, Child. You are my ward now, and I would prefer you by my side. Plus, the training does not come for free; you would be expected to assist me in my endeavours, and...? The half-elf?s voice trailed off as he realised that he did not have the cat-jedi?s full attention, and surmised the reason why. ?...however, I sense your desperation to depart this place, so, I shall permit it.?

Nelf?s Force Sense warned of the approach of another, and he looked past his new apprentice towards the doorway, just as another person entered, this time a more human-looking jedi, with the poise and assuredness that came with seniority.

?Oh boy,? Billings muttered quietly, but making no sudden movements, ?this could spiral out of control real fast.?

Casually, the Jedi leader slowly put her left hand on her blade, and looking at the strangers asked, ?Who are you, and what do you want here? I am MasterJoy, Jedi Grand Master of this academy, The Forces of Light.?

?This Academy?? An intrigued Nelf echoed, ?How many are there?? He intended to investigate all congregations of Force-users for Sith materials, before leaving Imperial Centre.

But Masterjoy had turned from him to address the cat-girl. ?I am so glad to find you, my padawan. Do you know anything about these strangers? I, for some reason feel that they are up to no good, and cannot be trusted.?

There was no way that the newcomer would know that the girl had chosen a new path, yet the Inquisitor saw red at the jedi?s reference to his apprentice as her padawan.
    ?You will not address MY new apprentice, Masterjoy.? He snarled, matching her by casually placing his own right hand behind him to the hilt of his horizontally-sheathed Sheer Blade. ?Child. Gather your things, take your ship, and make low orbit. If you tell me her name or designation, I will have the Admiral Thrawn pick you up.?

At this, the woman seemed to square up. Looking back at the strangers, she shot more questions at them with a sharp, authoritative tone in her voice.

?Where do you come from?? Was the first.

?Well, you are not going to believe this-? Nelf tried.

?And who sent you??

?No-one sent-?

?Are you looking for something or someone? Come, answer me now.?

Nelf took a breath to calm himself. ?Well, if you would shut up long enough for me to answer. Thank you.? He glared at the jedi. ?I seek knowledge of Sith magics to help resurrect my beloved from her eternal slumber.?

?She?s dead.? Billings put in helpfully.

?I think she can read between the lines, Corporal.? Nelf stepped forwards. ?I am Lord Nelf, Grandmaster, and I am checking all the Force-related institutions on Imperial Centre, for Sith holocrons. I might be wil

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    In deep poo-do, Forces of Light Academy - Library, Coruscant

She ignored the one called Billings, as she explained her comment to Lord Nelf. She wanted to hurry and leave. She knew MasterJoy was looking for her, and she wanted to move.

Lord Nelf looked back at her. She was sure he was not happy with her comment, but there was nothing she could about it. He finally spoke. "I do not think that would be wise, Child. You are my ward now, and I would prefer you by my side. Plus, the training does not come for free; you would be expected to assist me in my endeavours, and..." He paused, as she fidgeted. Assit him in his endeavours? Well, as a student, that was expected...as long as he wasnt doing something bad, she could understand that. His voice suddenly caught her attention once more. "...however, I sense your desperation to depart this place, so, I shall permit it."

Thank the Force!

Rasa turned to leave, and gather her things, when she caught a faint scent. She nearly snarled. Why now!?

The door to the library swung wide, and MasterJoy came through the doorway. Rasa's ears dropped, as she composed herself, her tail going under her tunic. Wonderful. Coudlnt she had simply ignored her a bit longer. Rasa gave a tiny nod of her head, and she looked back towards the others. She heard the fool utter something, but her full attention was divided between the two who matterd.

Casually, the Jedi leader slowly put her left hand on her blade, and looking at the strangers asked, "Who are you, and what do you want here? I am MasterJoy, Jedi Grand Master of this academy, The Forces of Light."

My. That seemed interesting. MasterJoy's hand had gone quickly to her blade. An ear perked up.

"This Academy?" An intrigued Nelf echoed, "How many are there?" he asked. But MasterJoy had turned from him, and now looked over towards Rasa.

"I am so glad to find you, my padawan. Do you know anything about these "strangers? I, for some reason feel that they are up to no good, and cannot be trusted."

Rasa's ears froze. She could not believe MasterJoy had actually said that aloud. But before could even attempt to formulate any type of response, it was taken care of by Lord Nelf.

"You will not address MY new apprentice, Masterjoy." He snarled, matching her by casually placing his own right hand behind him to the hilt of his horizontally-sheathed Sheer Blade. Oh POO-DOO! No, no, this could simply not be happening. This is not how she wanted things to go.. "Child. Gather your things, take your ship, and make low orbit. If you tell me her name or designation, I will have the Admiral Thrawn pick you up."

Oh Poo-doo..POO-Doo!! She found herself unable to speak for a short moment. She nodded. She didnt want to see MasterJoy and Lord Nelf fight. But in a way ... it was hard not to admire the way he had immediately spoken up for her, and acted as if he might actually have interest in her. Not like... No. MasterJoy kinda meant well, but she was far too busy. Besides as far as Rasa knew, she had taken what..three or four padawans in one day? It was not like she didnt have others to worry about. But Rasa did feel rather bad about how MasterJoy had found out. Kinda. Maybe. Sorta.

Maybe not.

Rasa started to slowly make her way to the door, not wanting to make any sudden moves. As she made her way to the door, she heard Lord Nelf and MasterJoy trading off in verbal warfare. MasterJoy was sending a flurry of questions at the pair, but not giving them much chance to respond, until Lord Nelf took control.

"Well, if you would shut up long enough for me to answer. Thank you." He said as he glared at the Jedi. Rasa had to struggle hard to fight back the emotion she felt. She bit her lip. "I seek knowledge of Sith magics to help resurrect my belove

20. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy, Forces of light Library
    Master Wan Roland (npc)

MasterJoy answered, ?I will address her, Lord Nothing. She is my student. We have no Sith material here in this library, and we will not assist you in your mission to find the information.
    Looking at Rasa, she asked in quiet tones, ?Rasa, are you a student of the darkness now? Do you have a new master?? I know that I have been ignoring and leaving you alone far to often, and I deeply apologize. If you have chosen the dark path, will you not reconsider? I will not leave you alone, or push you aside for anyone or anything again. Rasa, nothing is more important than your training, and no one is more important than you. From now on, you will be first; my top priority. Please, stay on the side of light.?

Jedi Master Wan Roland, a man with short, straight, black hair, aqua blue eyes, white skin, 6 feet 6 inches tall, muscular build, and a weight of 150 pounds exited his ship, Joy?s Blade., and stood in the hanger of the Forces of Light Academy. He wore a short-sleeved, dark blue jumpsuit with shining black boots, and a black belt around his waist. Clipped on the belt was an aqua blue-bladed lightsaber. Seeing a guard nearby, master Roland approached him and asked if he knew where MasterJoy might be located. The guard had no idea, but a padawan standing in the hanger waiting for his master told the Jedi that he saw her going toward the library a few moments ago. After getting directions to the library, Master Roland left the hanger quickly. When he reached the door, opened it and entered, almost bumping into a female cathar. ?Oops, sorry about that, Princess,? he said, smiling at Rasa, and patting her on the back.
    He saw MasterJoyand two men there. Walking over to the Jedi Grand Master, he bowed deeply to her. MasterJoy returned the bow, and her face broke into a smile. ?Master Roland, it is wonderful to see you!? the Jedi leader cheerfully exclaimed.
    ?I am very glad to see you as well, MasterJoy,? replied Master roland. Looking at Rasa and the two men, he asked the female Jedi, ?Who are these strangers?

MasterJoy pointed to Rasa. ?This is Rasa, my padawan, but the two men are intruders. They claim to be looking for Sith information.?
    Master Roland looked questioningly at the two men. ?Did you come to this Jedi academy looking for Sith information? You should have gone to a Sith academy where the information is actually in the library, like Darth-Malison?s Nightpath Sith Academy on Serenno; not here. MasterJoy will not give you that knowledge. She promotes the side of light, and teaches only those things that are of the light side of the Force. That is why you will not find any Sith information of any kind in this library. It is in the leader of the Jedi?s possession.
    MasterJoy leaned over and whispered to Master Roland, ?Watch out for Lord Nothing and his attitude.?
    Master Roland laughed and replied, ?Let him bring it forward. I know how to deal with any attitude. I can sense that one of you is a Force user; a Dark Side Force user. That must be Lord Nothing, right??
    The Jedi Master quickly put his right hand on the hilt of his lightsaber as he wondered what the Force user?s response would be.

TAG: All in library

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    In deep poo-do, Forces of Light Academy - Library, heading for Hanger Coruscant

The verbal war just seemed to escalate. Rasa simply wanted to leave. MasterJoy answered to Lord Nelf, "I will address her, Lord Nothing. She is my student. We have no Sith material here in this library, and we will not assist you in your mission to find the information."

Rasa could not believe what she was hearing and seeing. But before she could even think about a response, MasterJoy spoke to her in quiet tones. Looking at Rasa, she asked ?Rasa, are you a student of the darkness now? Do you have a new master?? I know that I have been ignoring and leaving you alone far to often, and I deeply apologize. If you have chosen the dark path, will you not reconsider? I will not leave you alone, or push you aside for anyone or anything again. Rasa, nothing is more important than your training, and no one is more important than you. From now on, you will be first; my top priority. Please, stay on the side of light.?

Rasa's ears moved forward, as MasterJoy spoke to her. She then slowly pulled herself tall, and un-crouched, her tail low behind her. "Howwww cannn you prrommmisee that, MasterrrJoy?" she asked, her thoughts no longer jumbled. "You haave taken on at least thrree, if not foourr Padawans rrecently andd I ddo not knnnow if youuu have otherrrrs. Youuu arrre the leaderrrr herrre, and yourr prresenccce is connnstantlyy being called upon. So youu would tell mmmme that yyou would give up yyyour otherrr dutties, simmmmply to deal with mmme? I do nnnot think so."

Rasa's ears wiggled slightly, somewhat sadly. "I ammm not a ssstudent of Darrrkness..but a nnnew Mmmmasterrr I have chosssen; one who prrrommmmises to trrrain mmmme." Rasa told her. "I seee who grrrabbed theirr weaponnns first."

No, it was not her who had left the light. She was not going to simply be left as something that might have been. Rasa turned, and nearly bumped into a huge man, who had walked into the library. ?Oops, sorry about that, Princess,? he said, smiling at Rasa, and patting her on the back.

Rasa remained calm. Princess... PRINCESS? Rasa's ears twitched. She watched the man greet MasterJoy, and then the two started speaking. The strange Jedi then asked who they were. And this time, all she did was shake her head.

As Rasa headed for the door once more, she heard Master Roland laughed and replied, ?Let him bring it forward. I know how to deal with any attitude. I can sense that one of you is a Force user; a Dark Side Force user. That must be Lord Nothing, right??

Rasa pushed the door open and left. What was a Dark Side Force User? If it was simply attitude, well, then something was wrong. Could she be wrong? Perhaps. Bud didnt action define many beings. She had sensed them earlier, but she had not felt any evil intent. No dark musings. True, she was young, and not as well attuned as others, but shouldnt she feel SOMETHING? She felt embarrassment at what she heard. The things she had seen earlier, now seemed to ring more to home. Nothing was like she had expected it would be.

She suddenly turned, and she began to RUN, as fast as her force abilities and four legs could take her. She only needed a few things. And she had a training saber in her room as well. It was better than nothing. She would stop by, and scoop up the few things she cared about, and head for her ship.

She felt the Force course through her as she moved.

TAG: All in library, or in Academy

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    (double post; see below)

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: One would think that I have no imagination of my own, the amount of times that I plunder remembered passages from tv series, and other media. Today?s piece will do nothing to dispell that impression, and is from the vampire series, Angel, as spoken by Buffy guest star, Spike, observing Angel and a girl talking.

IC: Lord Nelf, Corporal Billings, Detective Lockley, Commander Theta, Forces of Light library, the Admiral Thrawn bridge.

If the Inquisitor himself was reading between the lines correctly, and that had never been his strong point, it appeared to him that the Grandmaster of this institute had decided to take a non-cooperative stance.

?I will address her, Lord Nothing. She is my student. We have no Sith material here in this library, and we will not assist you in your mission to find the information.?

Nelf remained silent, drawing on his experiences of interrogating many a jedi during the Purge. He would get what he needed from her, he had little doubt.

Looking at his apprentice, she asked in quiet tones, ?Rasa, are you a student of the darkness now? Do you have a new master? I know that I have been ignoring and leaving you alone far to often, and I deeply apologize. If you have chosen the dark path, will you not reconsider? I will not leave you alone, or push you aside for anyone or anything again. Rasa, nothing is more important than your training, and no one is more important than you. From now on, you will be first; my top priority. Please, stay on the side of light.?

Nelf and Billings exchanged knowing glances. There were war-torn planets out there, with topsoils that could no longer support plant life, that would be extremely grateful for the line of guano that Masterjoy was feeding her former Cathar.

His apprentice, that he now surmised was called ?Rasa?, flicked an ear as she listened to her former mentor, ?Howwww cannn you prrommmisee that, MasterrrJoy?? Rasa asked forthrightly. ?You haave taken on at least thrree, if not foourr-?

Blimey! Nelf thought. That many students per teacher, was not the Inquisitorious way, which was the training that he had been through.

?-Padawans rrecently andd I ddo not knnnow if youuu have otherrrrs. Youuu arrre the leaderrrr herrre, and yourr prresenccce is connnstantlyy being called upon. So youu would tell mmmme that yyou would give up yyyour otherrr dutties, simmmmply to deal with mmme? I do nnnot think so.?

With Rasa?s last five words, Nelf knew that he had at least one victory over this pompous jedi.

Another person entered the library, his short-sleeved, dark blue jumpsuit adding some welcome colour to the proceedings.

The half-elf bristled as the new jedi laid a hand on his Cathar?s back, but the desire to slice it off was tempered by the fact that Nelf still needed information, and this place was rapidly turning into a dead end.

Masterjoy and the new guy conferred at length, prompting the Inquisitor to perch on the edge of the Head Librarian?s desk, take his hand off the Sheer Blade hilt to cross his arms, and entertain his colleague with improvised speech for the Light Side pair, a lady-like simpering tone for the woman, and a macho one for Jumpsuit.

?How can I thank you, you mysterious blue-clad hunk of a knight thing?? Nelf paraphrased, as Masterjoy finished her bow, and beamed up at the shiny booted fool.

?No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass Sith, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. And now, I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. No, don?t touch the hair. Never the hair.?

?But there must be some way I can show my appreciation??

?No, helping those in need's my job, and workin' up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent pooof is truly t

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    IC: MasterJoy and Master Roland -- Forces of light interior, Library

?Howwww cannn you prrommmisee that, MasterrrJoy?" "You haave taken on at least thrree, if not foourr Padawans rrecently andd I ddo not knnnow if youuu have otherrrrs. Youuu arrre the leaderrrr herrre, and yourr prresenccce is connnstantlyy being called upon. So youu would tell mmmme that yyou would give up yyyour otherrr dutties, simmmmply to deal with mmme? I do nnnot think so."

MasterJoy knew that Rasa was right. She couldn?t abandon everything and everyone else for Rasa, but that wasn?t what the Jedi meant. However, the Jedi leader said nothing in return, but sadly watched Rasa exit the library. Rasa came to the academy of her own free will, even if another Jedi order sent her there, she didn?t have to come. It was her choice. Now, Rasa had made another choice; to take a different path; a dark path. Even though MasterJoy was disappointed and saddened by her decision, it was indeed Rasa?s decision, and MasterJoy could not, and would not force Rasa to stay.

Master Roland could tell that when he mentioned Serenno, and the Nightpath Sith academy, that he struck a note with the Force user. ?Excellent,? he thought as he laughed inside himself. ?Now maybe he and his friend will take their leave of this place immediately?

The Jedi looked directly at the Force user and spoke to him. ?Darth-Malison is the Dark Lady and Headmaster of Nightpath. She is the one you need to speak with. The library may have much more than you would find here. I have helped you all I can, and my apologies for my rudeness earlier. Do not worry about MasterJoy. I will talk with her.?

MasterJoy looked at Master Roland in surprise. She couldn?t believe what she was hearing.

Master Roland continued. "MasterJoy was once my padawan, so she will respect my words of guidance.

MasterJoy said, ?He claims that he needs the information to awaken his love.?

Removing his hand from his lightsaber,
    Master Roland smiled at Joy and replied, ?All the more reason to help him, Joy. If it were you, I would do the same as him. Never tell a Sith that you will not help them. Just show them another way to get what they seek.?

Looking back at the Force user, Master Roland said, ?I hope that you find what you need to save your love. I wish you a safe journey, and may the Force be with you.?

MasterJoy was silent, marveling at her former master, only mentor, and forever true love?s words and actions.

TAG: Nelf, Billings, anyone

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    IC:Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Free at last, Free at last - Coruscant Orbit

"So youu would tell mmmme that yyou would give up yyyour otherrr dutties, simmmmply to deal with mmme? I do nnnot think so." Rasa quietly tole MasterJoy. The woman didnt respond.

Silence.

There was her answer. Rasa turned and left the library. She then began to run, as fast as her legs would carry her. She soon reached her room. She quickly grabbed her travel pack she had used when she came there, and quickly began to fill it with the few things that mattered to her.

She found the saber that she used during her sparing matches. She tossed it into the bag as well. She quickly looked around, grabbing her traveling cloak, and putting it around her.

She paused for a moment, ears perked forward. No scents. No soft footsteps. No last words.

Nothing. Silence was the only thing that greeted her.

Another lie.

She wiped her face, and quietly left her room. She thought about leaving the comlink behind, but she kept it, after turning it off. A symbol of things that could have been. Or what might still be? She wasnt sure. But she would keep it. She buried it within her bag, and left her room, and began to quickly travel once more, not stopping until she made it to The Dewclaw.

She waved her paw, and the door of her ship swiftly slid open. She entered her ship, and quickly sat down at the controls. "Timmme to go, ollld frrrriend. Weee are not waanted here." she whispered softly to the controls.

She fired up the engines, and she slowly started to lift off her ship. She looked out around the docking bay, and scanned once again very slowly.

It was empty...

Rasa bit down hard on her lip, enough to draw blood, as she scowled herself. After all those lovely words ... and no action. No other words. Nothing.

So why did she continue to look?

With a snarl, she whipped her ship around, and sped away from the hanger, taking a steep angle up and out. She looked down at the beautiful gardens and trees, one last time, before she turned around, and looked out at the sky and starts that seemed to call to her.

Maybe..she would be back, once she had gotten training. Maybe not.

Rasa felt more hurt at the last words MasterJoy had asked her. The words still stung. "Are you a student of Darkness now...?" She had assumed that far too easily. While Rasa was positive that Lord Nelf might not be the shiny Lightside type of being...it didnt mean he was dark. Even within the Jedi, Rasa had met different different types of Jedi. MasterJoy lumped her into the side of Darkness, just because she had decided to walk with another Master.

She wiped her eyes hard, as she turned away, and looked towards the stars now calling to her. Following the last instructions she had been told, she took up a low orbit around the planet. Soon, she saw it. From her perspective, a HUGE ship sat in orbit.

"Wow."

Rasa wasnt really sure what to do at this point, so she simply held position and waited. She had to wonder what position Lord Nelf held with this ship. Sitting in her tiny ship, within the confines of dark space, it left her much time to think of what just happened. She began to preen herself. She wanted to look her best. And it was a good way to calm her mind, as she thought over the events that had just happened.

TAG: Nelf, Billings, anyone