main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

* * Forgotten but not gone - Sturm's Outlander Club version 3.0 * *

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sturm Antilles, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Welcome to Sturm's Outlander Club! The only place on the Jedi Council forums where booze and sex are allowed! ( Just kidding, please keep everything PG-13. )

[image=http://www.theforce.net/episode2/locations/pics/club.jpg]

This social movement began with this thread in the Literature forum, which started with a racy comment in the New Jedi Order novel Rebel Stand. :)

I closed the thread and basically relocated it to EU Misc, where it was renamed "Sturm's Outlander Club". The first version of this social thread was a massive success, drawing almost 10,000 posts in only one months time...unheard of for EU social threads. But, alas, the thread cap came upon it, and a new version was needed. So here it is!

Outlander Club 1.0 - June 2002
    Outlander Club 2.0 - July 2002

[image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020716/img/19_bg.jpg]

I'm Sturm Antilles, changeling proprieter of this seedy and sexy establishment. You will find many forms of entertainment here...Dancing, music and comedy performances, sports broadcasts from the HoloNet ( including nuna-ball and Podracing ), holographic games of skill and chance, and thousands of varieties of drinks from all corners of the Known Galaxy, for every species of clientele.

[image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020215/img/6_bg.jpg]

There's even said to be battles between Jedi and Sith, but this is not yet confirmed by fact, only drunk spacer's tales and half-truths spoken by infochants and rumor-mongers...

Let's meet some of them, shall we?

2. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Outlander Club Regulars
    --
    Alion_Sangre - Alion is a smart, levelheaded (mostly) college student and is 19 years old. Currently a sophomore at University of Miami, majoring in Marine Science/Biology, his interests include Star Wars ( duh ), the ocean, a little bit of history, some acting, and other odds 'n ends.

In-character : A mysterious bounty hunter gifted in the Force, he constantly wavers between the rationality of the Light and the anger of the Dark. A cyborg, he is almost always in his modified suit of Sunder 9 heavy power armor, which contains the majority of his weapons.

darth_brutus - brutus' real name is David, aged 16, and he lives in Australia. He's about 178 inches high ( ah, those silly foreign measurement systems ;) ), with a light-medium build. His interests include reading, watching TV, using the computer, playing laser tag games etc.

In-character : Goes by the name of Daarthe Brutus, and swears his allegiance to the order of the Siith. His weapon of choice in combat is the lightsabre. He enjoys partaking in drinking contests ( at times the club champion ) and will never step down from a challenge to participate in one.

DarthCane - Also known as Lord Cain, this enigmatic fellow remains secretive as to his true motives within the Outlander Club, but it is known that he's engaged in several battles with Jedi in the local area. All that is known about his past is that he was once an Imperial commando.

Darth_Invidious - The senior member of the Outlander Club, this Sith Lord resides in Puerto Rico and prefers to engage in mature, thoughtful discussion. Things he won't find at the Outlander Club. Invidious has engaged with Valyn, Rev, DarthCane and others in an ongoing RP storyline, which isn't plotted more often than not.

Invidious has been killed at least once, sometimes returning as Invid_Clone and Spirit_of_Invidious.

flying_fishi - fishi is a typically mild person who can become a terribly angry person in a matter of moments. Fear her Daarthe Monogpfm sock. A Grey Lady of the Siith, her preferred weapon is a liightsaabre (two I's, two A's and R before E).

Fishi is somewhat short, with brown/blonde hair and blue eyes. She enjoy taekwondo (you have been warned), writing, and horse-riding when she can. She is also the close companion of Rev_Leidu.

Friend_of_Skylark - More easily known as "FoS", or her real name of Heather, this beautiful young girl is nearly 18 years old and compared to other Club patrons is a more casual fan of Star Wars. More cultured and tasteful than typical teenage females, FoS enjoys listening/obsessing over The Cure, and enjoys Broadway musicals and plays. Also, as her user name makes readily apparent, she is good friends with Skylark.

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE - Simply going as "AXL" to his Outlander Club friends, he is 16 years old and is a self-described casanova. He carries a red lightsaber at all times and is usually quite confused. He was once taken in by jaya02, but their courtship fell apart after he was emotionally abused. KeaJade is his Jedi apprentice, although she's mostly absent from the club.

Groovy_Ssi-Ruuvi - An aged and weathered-down ex-Imperial pilot from Abregado-rae, G'ruvi went freelance after the Battle of Endor. When not ferrying passengers in his customized Lambda-class shuttle, he spends a lot of time drinking and injuring himself at Sturm's Outlander Club. Also been reportedly killed as of late, but he cannot confirm o

3. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Other patrons
    --
    C-3PX - One of the few droids known to digest drinks made for living beings. Also quite good at performing "The Robot" on the dance floor, set to the tunes of "Danny and the Droids" from the Star Tours soundtrack.

Donaldson - Wookiee bystander, occasionally joining in brawls and other nefarious battles that Sturm has to pay for. He uses a bowcaster and will look innocently at the floor when glared upon.

HRH-Dior-Daala - This intriguing female is from the moons of Florida, and often likes to quote Al Bundy and the Simpsons. Often looking for male companions of all shapes and sizes, it's a wonder that her and Valyn have not met, married and had little baby horn-dogs.

Infiltrator - Cousin of KeaJade, Infiltrator has kept a low profile in recent weeks after being banned by Sturm for using profanity on more than one occasion.

JediStryker - Often kept busy on a military station in Iceland, JediStryker has the distinction of having the first post within the Outlander Club version 1.0. We hope that he will return soon to the popular nightclub.

KeaJade - Jedi apprentice to AXL and cousin of Infiltrator, Kea hasn't been seen in recent times, although she was a semi-regular in the early days of Outlander Club 1.0.

Ke-Elan_Barjok - This Jedi Knight was poisoned by Souri as he tried to gain information from her. Racked with pain and abuse from his inability to sense her dark emotions during the meeting, he fled and only occasionally returns the to the popular nightclub. Destiny will soon be in his hands...

Leto II - Leto II has been known to make appearances within these walls. An old man compared to Sturm, despite the fact that it's only a few years difference in age, they continue work on the Clone Wars Dossier project that will likely see release in the year 10,191. A fellow compatriot of venomous anti-EU riots, Leto has been welcoming towards Outlander Club denizens, who he often hands a Vanilla Coke(tm).

Lexy - Siith mistress and friend of uberlemelemie, she enjoys verbal sparring and is often seen in the late hours of night.

LianaMara - Attractive and seductive, Liana has been to known to woo and break quite a few hearts in the Outlander Club and EUDF Home Base. Keeping a list of possible marriage candidates, she's used her charms to great effect on Sturm, Valyn and others.

Lianna - Not often seen since the days of OC 1.0, Lianna was the owner of the infamous sock known as LurkyLou.

LtSticks - An attractive girl from England, LtSticks' real name is Emma. She can often be found during the early morning hours ( in U.S. time ), chatting away with whoever comes in to have a drink.

Marold - Another female regular of the Outlander Club, Marold has been a new addition in recent weeks. She enjoys talking with FoS, Sturm and others during the late-night hours, when the dance floor is uncluttered and Sturm has finished cleaning the day's final mess.

NikeSkylark - Nike hasn't been seen much since the original "boner" thread in Lit. She is the Siith apprentice to flying_fishi and was once friends with Sturm before they had a falling out.

Souri - A young, attractive woman from Corellia, she poisoned the Jedi Knight Ke-Elan Barjok. She was thought to have been murdered by a bounty hunter, but this is unclear. Her aunt on Corellia awaits any news...

uberlemelemie - Friend of fishi, this 15 year old girl resides in Australia and logs in during the late night hours of the OC, hoping to have a catfight or verbal spar with Lexy.

Unknown and infamous socks
    --
    Asmeeba_The_Small - This Jawa fiend has been known to grope people in a friendly manner before he bites their hands and runs away. Aspiring Jawa wrestler. Has escaped many attempts

4. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    So. . .what do we do in here?

5. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    I've totally been neglected :( ;)

6. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Because you're relatively new and I've been away. It'll be several days before a more complete list is updated. ;)

7. JacoMcCloud

JacoMcCloud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2002
    Come visit the imperial lounge.Where imperial personel can party.You ever done any thing "evil"? Then you can come in.

8. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Ah, so it's biased against non-Imperials eh? ;)

All factions, races and creeds are welcome here. :)

9. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    So is Groovy still dead?

IS it too early for the hard stuff? ;)

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Well, I think that I will add myself to the party.

11. I-Love-You

I-Love-You Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2002
    Hello everyone!

-love

12. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    did i miss something last night?

13. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Holy $h!t....

Liese, get out of here [face_plain]

14. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    so i guess we are going on a monthly basis and not the 10,000 post rule.

i would have like to blow up that club like we did the last one

15. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Wow. Quicker, Easier, and more seductive.

You got me sold.

16. IcKy_SqUeKy

IcKy_SqUeKy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I Love Gold!

17. jacensky315

jacensky315 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    Excellente this club is back and better than ever. :D

18. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    As long as you dont use your talent it will be okay.

19. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    I solemnly swear not to use my talents. Now lets get boozed up. :D

20. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    So, what exactly happens here at Sturm's?

21. Jedi_Ben_Skywalker

Jedi_Ben_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I have a resolution for this thread- that we return it to the former glory of the origional, forget the mockery that was the second, and make a new, kick-ass club that is never empty. !

22. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    Hey everyone.

AXL.

23. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Exactly! :D

So... how are you today, Ben? [face_mischief]

24. jacensky315

Apr 29, 2002
    So you wanna have continuous bar fights? I just saw Terminaotr 2 can I possibly resist that. :p Pulls saber, but does not activate. :D Hey fishi whats happening. :D

25. IcKy_SqUeKy

Jul 14, 2002
    Lets Settle This Once and for all Jace. *Arms Pink Saber* I am not your lackey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.