main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"free Shmi!"; Anakin earned his mom's freedom!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by realjedilittlestar, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realjedilittlestar

realjedilittlestar Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2001
    my email is littlestarbigfootjanuary2002@yahoo.com for now; anyway, please everyone, and i do mean hundreds of knowledgeable fans thru all earth, send me emails of all wise fans and you all email me good explanations:
    why was not shmi skywalker emancipated after anakin saved the day on Naboo? jedi and republic and naboo planet folks everyone should have pooled credits and treasures and goods and valuables and sent a liberation force to rescue Shmi. they could have paid Watto off generously. Watto would not have refised a good deal. if so, then give him the valuables anyway and take Shmi by force if necessary. anakin earned her emancipation, he deserved frined to help him free Shmi just as he had helped defend naboo etc.
    otherwise, if anakin's simple wish that his ma be freed was disrespected, then his heroic deeds were exploited. the hypocrites of jedi and republic and naboo etc who exploited anakin's talents could get away with it due to his youthful innocence and naivate. no wonder he got angry and became darth vader!
    does anyone or many ones of you star wars fans, with real knowledge, heads-up, having read many of the booksnand having a good grasp of the story-- please can you share any insight or good explanartions that make sense within context of the story?
    why couldn't they just create an envoy of fast ships to caravan to tatooine to rescue anakin's mom? immeditately! right after the battle of naboo was won by anakin's worthy heroics!
    even if he had cowered like a lil boy and they won or lost, whatever, maybe no naboo battle ever occurred-- doesn't matter, if he's the chosen one or even a regular jedi apprentice, why couldn't the jedi ask some of their wealthy sponsors to fund an armed expedition to go pay off watto and bring anakin's mom somewhere safe from slavery. they have hyperspace fast ships that can go from coruscant to tatooine in less than a week, right?
    i read anakin as apprentice jedi in jedi apprentice special edition and the bear book rogue planet. which came first in star wars galaxy time?
    anyway, seems likea good kid. why let 3 years go by, age 9 to 12, and they still haven't emancipated his mother??!
    no wonder anakin gets angry and become darth vader! i don't blame him!
    please explain to me everybody! please email me directly littlestarbigfootjanuary2002@yahoo.com

2. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I suggest that you post this in the Episode one forum.

It is the appropraite place. I'm going to lock this thread because it's off topic.

3. realjedilittlestar

realjedilittlestar Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2001
    post it there for me please. i'm not a computer wiz. i don't know how to cut'n'paste it to there. i'd have to re-type, and i hunt'n'peck with pencil eraserheads. thanks; then please email me cruzcountyrenter@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.