main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funny Megacon pic

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Found this over on the FL 501st boards.

funny pic

2. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Lol...there are always cheerleaders at the Convention Center, it's kinda scary.

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Good stuff!

4. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I still say my costume is better than theirs (the cheerleaders)

5. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    lol, thats great and it is so true

6. Amiry

Amiry Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2004
    LOL. There has been a cheerleading event during MegaCon for the past two years. I don't recall one earlier. It makes for some interesting photos, but their presence there crowding our space annoys me every year. It's always the nerds, cheerleaders and then some boating or pool show all on the same weekend at the Convention Center. o_O I hate the cheerleaders the most. *shudder*

7. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    The hotel I stored my stuff in during MegaCon was overrun with cheerleaders. Small cheerleaders (think grades 4,5,6)...in tons of makeup and glittery hair poofs...roving the halls in packs....**gah!**

Apparantly the 501st who were staying there made "friends" with the cheerleaders (nothing illicit, as they are all underage...WAY underage) and the morning of the con we found little notes all over the hotel door teling us good luck. It *was* kinda cute.

Nothing against the cheerleaders- they do stuff in their stage routines that i could never pull off- but their pervasive atmosphere of conformity has always irritated me. Perhaps because if my school had had cheerleaders, I would have been in the groups that was shunned by them. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.