main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~Galactic Universe 2:Dawn of Fate~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JFettG, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Vixie nodded and then was off in no time. She knew Endor all too well. It shouldn't take her long to find it she knew.
    Running out of the halls, to the port, there she ran into her nubian, style ship. The ship was silver and slick.
    Setting the controls on, Vixie was up in no time and on her way to Endor.

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Keela walked down an empty hallway her footsteps echoing off the bare walls, she arrived a un-marked door and glanced around before accessing the door and walking inside.

Inside the security terminal most of the computers had been powered down or shut off completely. The room was completely quiet expect for the soft hum of the equipment left on and monitoring the base.

Keela slipped behind one of the terminals and acessed the bases security files, she was met with a prompter "Password Please" the computer asked politely.

"Keela"

There was a moments pause "Voice check completed and authorized, welcome Keela" Keela smiled and began her work. This is where she spent most of her time. In her travels throughout the galaxy Keela had managed to make dozens of contacts that were more than willing to pass on there information...for the right price, or if Keela had information they could use as well.

She discovered a new message from a faithful contact that she knew only as "Gre'go" Word had it that Bounty hunters seemed to be massing on Corrilla, word of a big job was out. Keelas eyes narrowed into slits, While there were many meceneries in the Galaxy, a gathering on the scale that Gre-go was explaining, seemed highly suspicious. Keela leaned back in her chair, something in the back of her head whispered of a connection to something...bigger in the grandscale. She pushed the thought aside, she had other problems now. There was something going on, and she intended to find out what.

3. mookalukafisto

mookalukafisto Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2003
    IC: Jordan locked eyes with Tacko. "I feel it too." She paused for a moment and then said, "What do you think we should do?"

4. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    "Wait for information," said Leon Tacko, the wise Jedi Master,"we can't do anything until the attack comes".
    Leon knew anything could happen now.

TAG:mooka,ALL

5. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Jake enetered the Intelligence Room. He studied the workers rushing around trying to not get behind. Jake studied the screens of the Planets that were under Imperial Control. Jake then saw that the Tatooine Outpost was still unoccupied. Jake left the room and headed back to his Office.

He entered his office and opened a shelve and took out a metal Handle. He placed the lightsaber onto his hilt and went for the Docking Bay.

Tag:Anyone

6. Jai

Jai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    Jassan shut off his lightsaber and glanced around at his handy work, every imperial in the base would either be unconcious for many hours or wouildn't be wakeing up at all. He could sense that the strom tropper who had almost taken his head off with a well placed blaster shot would be one of the latter.
    He pulled his comm link out from his belt and flicked it on, "Master the base is... out of commission... send in the troops, and can i just ask. Why did i let myself be seen my that monitoring equipment?"
    Not expecting a reply Jassan flicked off his com link and cliped his saber to his belt

Tag: Anyone, (prefereable some1 taking the master role.. :) )

7. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    :"Deci you must go to Corellia and round up some Bounty Hunters I will tell you further information once you get there."

Deci nodded and walked out, looking at the wall again.
    intresting
    He passed security guards, personal, imperial troopers. They all looked at him, he never looked back.

Deci borded his shuttle and began flight to his ship. The Undertaker
    He looked at the stars, he observed them. Sometime, all those stars will be under Imperial rule, and when that happends.
    I will be dead

The shuttle softly landed in the SD and he made his way to the commandbridge.
    "Set course towards Corellia, order 4 ships to follow. The rest of the fleet stays here"

sometime.. I will be awarded for exelent duty.. and after that, they will send me into battle again. Life is extrordinary

Some hours later Deci arrives outside Corellia, reporting to his Lord that he is there

TAG JFettG

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Vixie had made it to Endor in no time. Driving out of hyperspace and right in front of it, Vixie was glad to be home. She gave a sigh but knew she had a mission and was to do what she was told to. She would have her wookie family and friends help her with finding this temple.
    Landing in the forest to be hidden, Vixie walked out, her hair flowing as a slight breeze blew across the trees and shrubs. Vixie was home and felt it.
    Pulling out her silver comlink out of her brown, leather belt, she spoke into it.
    "I am on Endor and on my way to the Wookies and Ewoks for help, and I'll be finding the temple," she spoke and slipped her comlink back in the small pocket.
    Her crossbow was hanging up against her back. Her outfit had her camouflaged with the forest, very elvish looking and fitting in.
    As she headed through the woods, she heard a horn. She knew it was the Ewoks. There she made a whistling code to let them know a friend had come back.
    Out of nowhere five little Ewoks trudged out, their leather hoods waving back and forth, their big eyes glistening and running to Vixie crying out with joy.
    Vixie smiled and knelt down as they embraced her. There they spoke and were in a rage of joy. Vixie chuckled and stood up. Then she spoke in Ewok saying she needed to find a temple. The Ewoks spoke amongst themselves and one that was black and a dark green leather hood spoke.
    "The Wookies will know of this," and they all walked through the woods on their ways to where the Wookies were.

9. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Keela took down some quick notes on her personal date Pad and slipped it back into her Jacket, she was careful to make sure that the computer was left the way that she found it, not many knew of her secret contancts, and she doubted that very many would approve. Keela had learned long ago that if you were going to trust anybody it had better be yourself, even if what she did want up against the rules.

Keela rushed down the halls, when a thought slowed her down "Who was she going to tell?" If she told anyone, she would be asked how she had obtained her information, which was not something Keela wanted to share. Keela picked up her pace again, she could worry about that later, this could be important. Keela rounded the corner and came face to face with two Jedi. Keela skidded to a stop and tried to look as neural as possible.

Keela did not trust the Jedi, her parents had told her of a dark Jedi that brought the entire republic to its knees, and that not matter what, the Jedi were not to be trusted for whatever reason.

Keela inclined her head slightly

"Master Jedi"

Tag

Jordon and Leon

10. Jai

Jai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    OOC: can someone interested and reading this plz take the part of a jedi master... there are quite a few sith and non force users, but we're short a jedi master :) as u can guess from my post i need 1.. ;)

11. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    Leon turned around and the sense of someone there. The woman said "Jedi Master" to the two Jedis.
    "Hello,mam. How may I help you?"said Leon bowing to the woman.
    He knew the woman was from the Republic but yet he did not know what she was doing here. Jordan was next to Leon watching the woman.

TAG:Jordan Keela

12. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Jake got the signal from Deci as Jake enetered the docking Bay. He then spoke into his comlink.

Jake:"Deci go to the local bar and see if there are any Bounty Hunters that want a job and report back. I'm heading to Tatooine."

Jake entered his A-Wing like ship and set coordinates for Tatooine.

Tag:Deci

13. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
  14. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Isaar sat in the back of a cantina in Mos Eisly. The war was starting to go into full swing, and he knew soon he would go help the Sith. He sent out a transmission, hoping someone would recieve, and accept his offer to help.

Tag: JFettG

15. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Jake recieved a transmission from Isaar as he entered Tatooine. He landed his ship in Mos Eisley. He hopped out of his ship and then took out his comlink.

Jake:"Isaar, if you must talk to me, meet me at the Mos Eisley spaceport."

Jake put the comlink away and then waited for the guest to arrive.

Tag:RockDragon

16. stukov_mengsk

stukov_mengsk Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2003
    after his master gave him orders artenis obayed. he walked out of the room and said the the officer "i want 2 squads of troops. orders from trang. send them to hanger 43"
    "y-yes sir"

artenis went to his ships hanger and inspected the recent repairs.
    the troops marched in in a double-file line.
    "reporting sir" said the the sargent.

"i want your squads to occompany me to tatoine."
    "on whos orders?"
    "trangs"
    "yes sir! right away! sorry sir, troops, load in!"

the troops obayed and marched in the old sith infiltrator.

when all were aboard, artenis followed. he went into the main bridge of the ship. and so the infiltrator launched out for tatoine.

tag..i think.

17. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Isaar paid the bartender, and headed out of the cantina, and towards the spaceport. It didn't take him long to reach it. He look around for Jake and finally spotted him. He went over to meet him. Once they were introduced, he continued on. "I have heard of some of your losses, and your quest to crush rebellion. Although I have lived much of my life away from this part of the galaxy, I wish to offer my assistance to you anywhere you see fit". To show Jake just what he meant, when he finished his sentence, he began shifting into the form of the Imperial Leader.

Tag: JFettG

18. JFettG

Jun 12, 2002
    Jake studied the man before him and grinned. He then took out his lightsaber and got ready to duel.

Jake:"Let's see how good you fair in a Lightsaber duel."

Tag:Rockdragon

19. RockDragon

May 2, 2002
    Isaar watched as Jake ignited his lightsaber.
    "I only fight if I intend to kill, Jake. And I don't think the Imperials want a dead leader".

TAGG: JFettG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.