main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oceania General Hypocracy Discussion

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by The Gatherer, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOzhaggis

TheOzhaggis Jedi Master star 5

Nov 1, 2000

Instruction Manual to Instruction Personal ... ?

*hides from the womyn*

Actually, I've always felt that anyone who replaces vowels with y is just a closet rennaissance re-enactment-ist.

2. foxy_kenobi

foxy_kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    Stupid guys who say "nice guys finish last", because they can't pull a "hot chick"!

Please. Self proclaimed ugly losers judging people entirely on their looks and then expecting the women they are mooning after not to do the same!

And then using that stupid tired old cliche "I'm here for her to pick up the pieces when the bastard guys dump her and am her shoulder to cry on and she just wants to be friends" Boo frickety hoo, that's what friends do for each other, try pulling your head out of your arse and going out with someone who's not a shallow no-try like you.

//rant

3. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Is that related at all to the aforementioned hypocrisy?

4. foxy_kenobi

foxy_kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2000
    No! I was just you know, saying is all... ^.^;;;

5. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    Yep, I agree. I hate double standards, and all the stereotypes that go with them, but what can you do? :p
    The same rule should apply for men as it does for women in regard to dating (aforementioned...) :) . Yes...

[Sarcasm] Well, you know what? I met this really great girl the other day, and she's so cute and... [face_whistling] [/Sarcasm]. [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.