main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Georgia Chapter?

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Joanzia, May 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    When you click on the link to the Atlanta Meeting from the TFN Main Page, it takes you to an old meeting page that doesn't include our meeting.

Could you get Nicole to check out what the issues is, please? I'd hate to lose folks because they can't figure out how to find the information.
    Thanks!
    Paula

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Did you go to http://fanforce.net? The link there takes you to a place where you can find the info. If you would like something added or changed to that story, let me know.

3. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    It works off of FanForce.net. What isn't working correctly is the link from the TFN Main Page that's supposed to take you to the most current FanForce.net home page. It isn't doing so.

I'd just hate to lose someone who isn't posting on the boards who happens to see it on the TFN page.

4. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    The link from the TFN Home Page seems to be working, now. It goes to the current FanForce home page.

Thanks to whoever straightened that out!

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hi everybody! I'm new to the message boards, but not new to Star Wars fandom. I was pleasantly surprised when I dropped by FanForce and saw that several of my fellow Atlantans were setting up a meeting. I would like to attend the meeting on Saturday, but due to prior commitments, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'll try.

If I am not able to attend, I would like to be updated on what is discussed on Saturday. You can reach me at this e-mail address: minacia@fanforce.net

I hope to meet all of you in the near future.

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Welcome to the boards, Minacia! Hopefully, you'll be able to make it to future events.

7. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Well, this is starting to get exciting, isn't it? I'm not sure how many folks we'll have on Saturday, but it's starting to look like interest is building.

Can't wait to start meeting with everyone.

8. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Thanks for the welcome, Hama!

I'm still hoping to find a way to make it to the meeting on Saturday. It's just a matter of strategic planning. If I can find a free hour, I'll be there. If not, I'll see everyone at the next meeting.

9. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Hey Everyone!

I'm really excited about the meeting, tomorrow. Can't wait to meet everyone.

10. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Hi Minacia! Welcome!!!!

11. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Thanks, Stranded in Space! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.