main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Getting my city listed

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by DJ_Koon, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ_Koon

DJ_Koon Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    I am an Australian and I noticed that there was only states in our forum section. I think what fan force is all about is communities. So I would like to start the first Australian city forum. My City is Tamworth in New South Wales and I and my fellow Tamworth fans would really appreciated it if we could get a forum.

2. GillBoB

GillBoB Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    I must aggree with my fellow tamworthian and good bra DJ_Koon. Not only is getting Tamworth an individual forum a request but it has come to my attention that it is a requirement. Everyone out there must know about tamworthstarwars.com for it is what we rely on to get our daily dose of star wars, the best thing since sliced bread, (Quote from George Lucas). I ask that that the force.net replies to this request and hopefully agrees with idea of having community forums aswell as state forums.
    Cheers Bra!

3. ki_bloody_mundi

ki_bloody_mundi Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    i think that this is a real important step for us, the force is strong with us, and we need to express it in a way of a forum, so tamworth starwars fans can share their mad fanship with each other

4. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Hi, guys. I think the NSW forum would be a good place for you to hang out, at least until you get into the swing of things. After all, there's nothing that says you can't organise Tamworth meets on the NSW board. :)

The link is here. :)

If you have any questions about NSW fanforce, please feel free to PM me - that's what I'm here for, after all. :)

5. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Besides showing support for your city in the forum Shara mentioned, you might want to contact Silmarillion, she's the RSA for that region.

6. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Yes! I think we've made some good ground in this matter. The guys from Tamworth will be testing the waters on the NSW board and if all goes right, they'll be the first city to have a board all to themselves!

:)

7. padme_2smee

padme_2smee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2002
    I agree...there are many fans where I live. I think St. George, Utah should be listed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.