main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Ghost Rider

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Viceroy_Of_Alderaan, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Yup
    Seen 3 or 4 movies there already too

2. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Viceroy_Of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2006
    I bought our tickets Ron.

3. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Viceroy_Of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2006
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18977

The movie is off to a great start $$$ wise.

4. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I only carry around my debit card and the last time that I was at Majestic they still didn't accept debit cards... have they started taking debit cards yet?

Is the movie showing at 9:45 or is that when everybody is going to show up?
    Since it just came out last night we're going to need to show up like 30min early just to find seat not to mention the concession stand.

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    The movie starts at 10pm. You could show up from anywhere between 9:30-45 and I'm sure one of us will be there. Oh yeah, bring my movie!

6. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    lol
    Don't worry... We'll bring the movie
    Having SuperMan withdrawls?

And Tabatha says shes keepin it
    lol

7. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I feel this was a ok intro for the background to the real movie when does that come out?

Hey Josh your friend seems pretty cool did not really get a chance to talk with him but tell him I said hey.

8. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I'll have to agree with that
    Though I sorta enjoyed it I think it could've been better
    I sorta like Nicolas Cage but there were better actors for this role.. probably would've improved the movie a bit.

I didn't really get a chance to talk to him much either
    then again Tab and I didn't get the chance to really talk to any of yall there tonight
    lol

9. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Yeah, the movie was mediocre. I didn't think it sucked, but it certainly could've been better.

All the villians sounded like whinny jr high students when they "demoned out." The Devil was just not done well. At first I thought they were handling him well, but I think about half way through the film, I didn't like how his character was being handled.

Nick Cage is Nick Cage. He did ok in the role of Johnny Blaze. But he's always so Nick Cage that its hard to suspend disbelief.

However, all the stuff with Ghost Rider, once he transforms, was incredible. The first transformation scene, and especially the scene with the helicopter were awesome. So the film had its moments, but on the whole earns a C from me.

10. Darth-Viper3k

Apr 17, 2005
    I think thats the best way to describe him and his acting
    heh

11. MutantMix

MutantMix Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    This movie was crapped into a bowl of vomit and reheated for 1 minute. IT SUCKED! seriously I can't believe anyone enjoyed it.

I'm really surprised kasey liked it. I think your just in shock still buddy... probably from x-men three.

12. obi-wan_fett

obi-wan_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    I thought that the movie was ok also. I mean it had some very corny lines but visually it was great.

13. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Hello again! I take it then I should not go watch it and wait for it to come out on DVD? Is it worth at least going to see in order to get away for an hour or two?

14. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I'm with you. It wasn't great but had some good moments. X-3 was the ending resolution to two great movies, and it didn't meet expectations of most fans. This is why it is worse IMO because it was carrying two other great movies behind it. GhostRider was just a starter movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.