main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Fisto begin chewing on Underhills leg.

2. Master_Underhill

Master_Underhill Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2005
    "GAA!" Underhill throws the Sarlacc to Kessel so he won't have to deal with it anymore, picks up a lightsaber (doesn't activate it), and jumps into the air. He does a backflip, lands on a passing speeder, throws the pilot droid out, takes the controls and runs Slanir_Tezneech over.

3. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto growls angry with Underhill and growls evilly "Kessel are no match for me!!!" Roaaarrr...... jumps onto the speeder with Underhill and bites his head off and chews on his head.. yum.

4. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill pops up from behind the back seat. "AHA! Gotcha." He then throws the rampaging Sarlacc back to the mining colony of Kessel.

5. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    [grabs Underhills arm with a tentacle as Fisto falls back into the Kessel, pulling Underhill back down with him. The kessel dont like underhill so they begin biting and snapping at him.

6. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Umm...Kessel's an asteroid, sweetheart.

7. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    oh, well. screw it. in my Star Wars world they are evil Underhill eating creatures.

8. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Uh...okay. Underhill kills all the kessels and feeds them to the Sarlacc in an effort to just get the thing to stop trying to eat him.

9. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto is still hungry and goes chasing after Underhill and bites off his big toe making Underhill lose his balance

10. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill regrows his toe and jumps into the River Styx, making him invulnerable.

11. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto takes a space craft into orbit around the planet then blasts the planet into smitherines. [planet explodes] BOOM

12. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    "aaaaAAAAAGGHHH!--"*splat!* Underhill hits the primary viewport of FMH's ship.

13. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    [turns the windsheild wipers on and watches Underhill go back and forth and back and forth making a bloody mess on my cockpit window!]

14. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Oh, no! Underhill's on top of the wipers! He holds on to one for dear life while the windshield wipers go through their cycle and stop. Underhill quickly pops open the airlock and enters the ship, then realizes that he survived the zero-Kelvin temperature...in a loincloth.

15. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto gets up out of the cockpit and climbs out of the excape hatch and goes and cleans off the window so he can fly. Sarlaccs can withstand sero kelvin temperature. when he comes back in he smacks Underhill with one of his long tentacles and then grabs him and swallows him whole.

BURP!!!

16. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill walks out of Fisto's mouth and, again, throws Fisto, this time so hard that he's now part of the Tatooine landscape.

17. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto doesnt die. but only splits into a million different little Fistos and and they all attack Underhill! roaring kill Underhill!!

18. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    I didn't know that Sarlaccs could talk, other wise I would've been nicer earlier...Anyhoo, Underhill is invincible and is unaffected by the attack.

19. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    thats not cool...

Bites Underhill in a place that it has got to hurt.. I am sure you know where that place may be ;) :D

20. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    "OW! Not cool, sweetie, not cool!" Underhill, in retaliation, takes Rachel in his arms and...duct tapes her to a chair, while he takes the controls of the ship.

21. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    that wasnt me biting you that was Fisto!

UNTAPE ME NOW!

22. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Turns, smiles, kisses her forehead. Underhill then says: "Hmm...How 'bout Naboo?"

23. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Naboos marvelous. I can go early an fix up the babys room. [smiles] I know the perfect spot. by the gardens. Oh Underhill hold me like you did on Naboo. So long ago and now nothing but our love.

[goes and pukes]

24. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill holds a garbage recepticle under FMH's mouth while she pukes. "You could just break out, you know. But Naboo, it is." He sets a course, then thinks otherwise and teleports the ship there.

25. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    No, you see, I am trying to make this more romantic. I am duck taped here to a chair, all alon with you on a ship, going to Naboo. Take advantage of this moment my love...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.