main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Gods and Tyrants: Divine

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Keep it up everyone, this stage is almost over.

Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~The Heavenly Gardens

Guriosa chuckled and shook his head at Megaladon. "Should always be concerned with lust around me, but you should always wonder if I'm going to play with Time as well..."

He then appeared behind his brethren, "Like so." And then appeared back where he was originally. "No teleportation, just time manipulation. Go me!"

Guriosa smirked and ran a hand through his hair before wondering how he could showcase his talents of Rebirth and Resurrection. Nothing much really, not yet anyway. He could show off in that department later. They'd all see soon enough.

"Guriosa"

"Hm?" Guriosa turned around to face the newcomer of the conversation. Ah, but it was one of the Goddesses! Oh lucky day and he hadn't even signaled her over yet! He must have been silently beckoning to her with his sexiness or something. A mental smirk was already apparent.

Oh and she was definitely a looker alright! As was the other Goddess from what he could tell, but for now his attention was on this one because she was right before him. Beautiful brown hair, the scent of which was invigorating and yet light. Sharp green eyes always alert and thoughtful, dancing with a kind of flame...a flame that bespoke of creativity. An artist of a sort. An intellect and so it was that she could probably think of a great many things to do in a bed chamber should it come down to it...but that was later.

The white skin echoed by her flowing white dress, that which screamed at him to simply...remove its existence. And quickly. Fortunately, he abstained from the urge. At least temporarily. The white was amplified by the soft light of the same color around her, giving her a cute innocent and angelic look. Oh yes, he could go for that. Any time, any where, you name it.

"I see you too have managed to make it here. Excited to cause mischief and debauchery, I'm sure."

"With you? Most definitely," he responded witfully and quickly. He couldn't help but be honest, for sure, a woman deserved it didn't she?

Suddenly, Guriosa's eyes narrowed briefly and spotted something. "My, my! Upon fine damsel's breast! What do we have here?"

Swiftly, the Goddess found his hand suddenly latching onto her left one, though grasping gently, and holding it up to his face. He inspected the symbol on the hand and then the back of the other hand as well. Then he kissed them gently, all before she could react. His eyes slowly looking up into hers, shocked in expression no doubt. But a hint of something wanting he was also sure.

"You know...the hourglass is also my symbol down on Kranjua among the mortals, or soon will be..."

A smirk again was present on Guriosa's handsome facial features, though this time it was a little different than the previous smirks. It wasn't joking or playful, it was serious in a...desirably intense way. The very look could bring forth images of acts one should always keep private in the back of their minds.

And he knew he had that effect.

Tag: Megaladon & Bellissa

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genatii

"I would say that peace is detrimental to my labours. I require some conflict. The world needs some conflict."

"I must agree dearest sister...for mischief and discord are also among my domain of rule, though I hesitated to mention it before as I feared you would get the wrong idea of me as a god. It really wouldn't be sensible to put myself out of work by fostering peace and serenity. Besides, beings must learn from their mistakes, and if peace rules through out, how can one make a drastic mistake. How can one learn and grow. Fear not my brother Firis, I lay the tracks for fear to enter the hearts of mortals, and those tracks will be laid well."

Genatii bit down on her tongue and forced a small smile, though having it look natural. She had not meant to offend them, she had only used the wrong choice of words. She bowed her head in apology and respect. "Ah, forgive me, I did not intend to offend or displease. Perhaps I merely misused my words. I had meant responsilibity...as much so as one could with control over such elements."

She felt the gaze of Meyatae who sat ever so quietly at the hem of her sheer gown. A smile blessed her face once more. "We all are quite diverse in that aspect, and so are our opinions and feelings. Perhaps over time we can learn from each other...just as silbings would, I imagine."

Tag: Latro and Firis

3. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Garden

Bast could see a figure shaking his arms and waving at him, but he heard no words. He assumed his hearing would arise soon, so he stood patiently. When it was obvious that he would not hear of natural causes, he tilted his head and shook. A large rock fell from the crevice and he held it in his hands, wax and all. With a surprised look on his face, he dropped the stone and the world erupted into noise.

Taken aback by the suddenness of the orchestra, Bast physically stepped back to match his internal step. His survey of his surroundings wavered on that rock. He longed to pick it up and feel it?s sides, shape it. He may be the God of Metal, but his interest didn?t halt there. A rock could make an effective sword hilt, just as a bar of steel could. But, he remembered the excited gentleman from before and he let his eyes find that familiar figure.

Just across the way, he was greeted by the sight of three other celestials. Two Gods and a Goddess. He stared lustfully at the Goddess momentarily, her beauty corrupting his will. Shaking off the emotion, he took eager steps to the group.

?My brother, was there something wrong, earlier? You seemed distressed or something like it.?

Bast made sure to keep his gaze on the handsome God, hoping to discourage the Shark-like beast from taking a bite from his neck. Or, was he invincible as well as immortal? Regardless his eyes were pointedly directing his response towards the other God. But, as he spoke, his earlier feelings for the beautiful Goddess intensified. He breathed deeply, uncertain of what had prompted this sudden rush of blood.

Tag: Elu, I_H, Yuatja

4. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

"Patience is virtue, remember that my friend."

Finally joining the other's he stood silently beside Garland listening to the conversations around him. Looking round there was nothing he could jump right into at this moment, he continued to observe those around him while he could.

"There is much we can do if we do things right. Hopefully we can make more than just a single world."

Asur grinned slightly, ambition. It was all around him, some held it for the better of Kranjua, some for worse.

"Let's just keep our mind's focused on this one first. Trouble will not be too far away after our duty's begin." Just as he finished a few words from another conversation reached his ears. He looked round at one of the collective groups, his eyes caught the attention of the goddess with the long blue hair, he tried to configure who she was but he couldn't quite. Maybe he didn't know everything after all, he thought for a moment of introducing himself but to just barge in.

TAG ~ ActRaiser, spacelady?, any?

5. Yautja

Yautja Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2008
    IC as Megalodon Rex

Megalodon Rex coughed momentarily and peered up at the royal blue sky while Guriosa was "doing his thing." Unlike most gods, he was not quite obsessed with lust or beauty of the opposite gender. Perhaps it was his battle hardened, grizzled nature that deterred him away from such activities. Or maybe he just didn't believe in sex...or just love in general for some obscure reason. Whatever it was, he couldn't care less and didn't share Guriosa's intense feelings at the moment.

"My brother, was there something wrong, earlier? You seemed distressed or something like it."

Megalodon Rex turned around to see a blue skinned god walk casually towards them. However, the new god's eyes were on the goddess, Bellissa. Just from his countenance, it was blatantly obvious that this being was also "interested" in Bellissa. Megalodon rolled his eyes and sighed, mumbling a few inaudible words to himself as he sat down cross legged in an Indian stance, his weapon of choice, a beautiful Guan Dao or crescent blade, resting in front of his feet. Closing his eyes, he meditated, the sounds of the distant roaring of the ocean and the cawing of gulls in his mind.

Tag: Guriosa, Bellissa, and Bast

6. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis

The God smiled warmly at Genatii. "I should apologize to you; I haven't been very welcoming to you, or anyone, for that matter."

He paused for a moment, searching for words.

"Fear is natural. All beings know it, all beings feel it, and eventually we overcome our fears. They pass over us and through us, like waves on the rock. I make sure that there is no fearlessness without sacrifice."

He looked to Freia, who was prowling around the garden's outskirts.

"Strife will be found regardless of our efforts for peace. It is not the victory that counts, but the journey and the lessons learned."

He smiled again, this time wistfully. This world would be a great one, indeed...

Tag: Genatii, Latros

7. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Garden

Bast took his eyes momentarily off of the Goddess and smirked at the strange Shark-God. He had spontaneously decided to take a seat right next to the other three. His eyes closed and Bast spoke loudly.

?Well, that?s a way to end a conversation.?

Bast smiled at the pretty Goddess and then looked to the other God. He extended his hand and smiled, again. Trusting that his aura would garner him a hand-shake, Bast spoke.

?I?m called Bast, friend, God of Metal, among other things. But, you both can call me Vulcan.?

Bast looked, concerned, down at the sitting God. He raised his eyes brows and shrugged.

?You can call me that, as well, Sharky.?

Realizing his hand was still out, he turned his eyes back to the normal-looking God and smiled thrice, his eyes twinkling. He hoped that his first attmpt to make a friend wouldn't fail.

Tag: Elu, I_H, Yautja

8. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    GM Approved! :)

General

Name: Iesia (EE-SEE-A)
    Primary Weapon(s): A silver colored hilt that can be transformed into a single bladed or double bladed sword made of enchanted ice
    Sacred Item: A Sapphire blue jewel on a silver choker
    Personality: Like her element, she can come across as slightly cold, Very focused and determined but underneath this there is a more vulnerable side to her, a side that almost seems sad.

Appearance

Eyes: Two eyes - dark grey iris
    Hair: Poker straight halfway down her back, white in colour with blue streaks throughout
    Skin/Fur: very light blue skin which sparkles like snow in the sun. Her skin has no warmth
    Appendages: Two arms and legs as a human has. Fingernails and toenails are sapphire blue
    Markings: - None
    Aura: Faint visible aura, which has a chill to it that can be felt by those in very close proximity

Extra Goodies

Number: 6
    Color: Silver/White
    Totem Animal: Polar Bear
    Weapon/Item: The Ice sword
    Symbol: A snowflake in a diamond

Prayer:

Goddess Iesia
    may I find inspiration in all things,
    from the tiniest stone to the largest mountain
    the tiniest seed to the tallest tree
    and the smallest raindrop to the vastest ocean.
    I also ask you to bless those with a beautiful soul
    and help me see and appreciate the beauty of the world around me

Offering:

Her symbol drawn on a piece of thin parchment before being placed in a bowl of cold water with a stick of incense burning next to it before prayer

Mortal Form

Alias: Ilis
    Race: Human
    Sex: Female
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Dark Blonde
    Skin/Fur: fair skinned
    Markings: numerous deep scars along her left arm
    Uniqueness: Leaves a little sliver of ice on items she touches, her left arm always feels cold

Mythological Companion

Species: Snow dog/Husky
    Name: Phineas
    Sex: Male
    Description: large pure white husky with grey accents and pale yellow eyes
    Primary Role: Silent counsel/Companionship

9. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Hey gents, I'm off to catch the Midnight Showing of Indy 4 tonight. There will be no posts here from me here. Since my group has gotten big, if you want to move on, please go ahead. I'll write myself in if you progress. Consider Bellissa stunned and speechless (at least until I get my post in!) ;)

-I_H

10. Yautja

May 5, 2008
    IC as Megalodon Rex

Megalodon snapped at the newcomer without opening his eyes. He never had any patience for pranksters who liked to screw around; he was irate at the comment, but he let it slide this time. Despite his thirst and relish for bloodshed, now wasn't the perfect time and he didn't want to instigate a fight here. Instead, he shot back with his own obnoxiously conceited reply as he rose up and towered over Bast at fourteen feet tall. Staring down at him menacingly with his piercing ocean blue eyes, he roared!

"Don't push it, blue boy! That's no way to talk to the God of War!"

11. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Latro
    Heavenly Garden -- Immortal

"You are correct dear Genatii, and you too brother Firis, if we can just keep civil and learn from one another we can rule the world in harmony with one another..." He broke off as a scream wafted across the garden and angry scream which almost seemed to be a sort of boast as to ones power. When would the others learn that their powers rely on one another, if one god is struck down they all will be.

"Don't push it, blue boy! That's no way to talk to the God of War!"

"...Of course..." Latro continued, finding the words to use, "...Siblings do tend to fight, if I understand family dynamics correctly. Ahhh..." He leaned towards the shark-headed god, cupping a hand to the nearest ear. "Do you hear that...the sweet twangs of discord in the air like a missed note or untuned string in the symphony of life. How sweet it is..."

He turned back to the other two gods with a grin stretching from ear to ear.

"And so it begins 'eh?"

Not far from the commotion, Santos, in light of recent developements, decided to put his ability to work and get a better view. Spying a tree branch just next to the shark-god, he focoused on himself being coiled around it, and therefore he found himself in that state. He was close enough he could whisper in the god's ear...how delightful...

Then he got the idea. As his master was the Magistrate of Mischief...the Dictator of Discord...it should have been Santos' duty to help him when he was unable to push things along. So he hung off the branch, getting as close to the shark-god's head as he could (and guessing the approximate location of an ear), and whispered in a low, cunning voice.

"You ssss-houldn't have to take thi-sss...teac-ssshh thi-sss one who i-sss bo-ssss." He hoped that the god would hear him...and that he would take his advice...and made a quick mental note to try not to use so many 'S' words next time he spoke to someone like that.

Tag:

(For Latro) Genatii and Firis

(For Santos) Megalodon Rex

12. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: Sorry about my inactivity. I warned Elu when I joined that I wouldn't be able to post too often, but I didn't warn you guys. Anyways, I don't think I've exactly been keeping up with the 'two posts a week' minimum Elu had hoped for. Sorry, will try to improve. You've all been warned now, I'm rather busy in RL, and it will be a struggle to meet the minimum. Interact with Krash at your own risk. [I'm not playing him as a loner because I hate you all :p])

IC: Krash, Lord of Peace and Pain
    The High God's Guardian

For all his expertise in the realm of sound, Krash was lost in the world of communication. He heard words only for the beauty or unpleasantness of their sound, not their meaning. Screech understood this about him and was patient in her communications.

One of the other gods had approached Krash and spoke to him. An eternity later, it seemed, Krash became aware of the god's singuar focus on him, and opened his mouth to return the words, only to have Screech warn him that he had moved on. Krash muttered an unheard apology. So much for first impressions. He was either slow, antisocial, pompous, or all of the above in the eyes of his peers.

Their opinions were immaterial. He would do his duty well for all of eternity; that was important and all else could be forgotten.

Tag: None

13. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Iesia
    Heavenly Garden

Within the heavenly garden, standing partially hidden behind an exotic looking tree, curious silver grey eyes looked upon the growing group of her "brothers" and "sisters" that had gathered together.

Iesia, Goddess of Ice, beauty and inspiration shifted slightly in place, one of her blue skinned hands brushing against the bark of the tree, leaving a small sliver of frost dancing across it before it quickly melted away. The goddesses form was that of a youthful human in her early twenties, average height with healthy toned build. But her skin was a very pale blue and it seemed to shimmer when she moved, as snow glitters in the sun. Her long snow white hair hung freely down her back, the gentle breeze blowing a few strands about her face, but she did not feel it. Being a goddess that also had the power over beauty, she had inherited a flawless face and striking silver eyes. A plain white sleeveless gown clad her body and tucked into a silver sash around her waist was an ornate looking hilt

Feeling a gentle nudge on her lower leg, she looked down towards the floor, her silver eyes connecting with the pale yellow eyes of a pure white husky dog. He looked like any normal dog, except for the intricate collar he wore. Iesia heard a gentle but wise male voice fill her head

"Are you going to hide behind this tree all day child? Do you not want too get to know your siblings? Do not tell me that you are shy!"

"Phineas..."

Iesia rolled her eyes a little at her telepathic companion which earned her a mental chuckle from the husky.

"I am not shy! It is just that after waiting so long for this day to come, now that it is finally here, it is a little overwhelming..."

Phineas mental chuckle filled her head again and he started circling the goddess legs

"I understand that what lies ahead for all of you is a big step, but at this very moment you are just getting to know each other! Just relax. Now go"

Phineas said in an encouraging tone and again nudged Iesia's leg to coax her into stepping out fully from behind the plants. Iesia admitted defeat to her stubborn companion and started walking slowly towards her fellow gods and goddesses

TAG: Any

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Gardens

Bast burst into laughter. He hadn?t heard a single humorous utterance escape the shark, but his threat in itself was preposterous and so, Bast took it as a joke. But, as instantly as he had begun, his laughter ceased and he grew deathly serious.

?With what troops do you plan to make war? One-on-one, I will win that fight on nearly every day. So, I suggest that you don?t push it. I am not a lamb to be frightened. I will push back harder.?

Bast stood looking at the Shark for a few seconds and then smiled. True, the God?s mistake had sparked indignation in Bast, but it passed like a short shower of rain and just as quick as his previous two emotions. He reached up and patted the God on his large shoulder.

?But, if you want to test it out, we can have a duel.?

The very word made Bast shiver with excitement. He hoped very much to see what the God of War could do in personal combat. He wasn?t at all concerned about the large being?s prowess, for even if he should be bested, the experience would tell him much about the serious and temperamental God. That was something to cherish more than any victory.

Tag: Yautja, Elu, I_H

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: It is alright, IH and Sephy. We understand. ;)

Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~The Heavenly Garden

Guriosa slowly and eventually turned from Bellissa as she stood staring at him speechless, and then looked with me at the newcomer to the conversation. Ah, the one he had signaled earlier!

The Lord of Lust, Time, Rebirth, and Resurrection chuckled at the small comment given to Megaladon when the shark looking immortal sat down as if in meditation. Then Guriosa, with his arm slyly hung around Bellissa who was glaring daggers at him, focused his attention on the God.

?I?m called Bast, friend, God of Metal, among other things. But, you both can call me Vulcan.?

"Vulcan, hm? What's wrong with Bast? Two names is a little confusing, no?" a grin etched on Guriosa's face all the same however, "But nice to meet you. I am Guriosa, Lord over Time, Rebirth, Resurrection, and Lust." A smirk.

Suddenly the last comment of 'Sharky' given to Megaladon seemed to take hold in the God of War's mind and he reacted with outrage, nearly challenging the God of Metal. A cool reply was given. How interesting!

"Wow, you two just really want to have it out don't you. Hey, who am I to intervene if that's what you really want? Just don't destroy too much of the area or The Supreme One might not like it when he returns. Winner gets lucky with a girl!"

Guriosa patted both of their shoulders and looked at Bellissa once more, "Time to move out of the way, my sweet." And he walked away a bit from the two feuding gods, steering the Goddess with him. Who, in fact, was still speechless.

As he led her away, he winked over at another Goddess (Genatii) and delivered a small wave to a Goddess he discovered walking toward them. Yay, a third Goddess!

Tag: All...Especially to Megaladon, Bast/Vulcan, & Bellissa

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I will be absent starting tonight and I will be back in five days, no internet until then, but Elu assured me that he would control Genatii briefly if needed be. :) Have only enough time to write this one post before I leave.

IC as Genatii

"I should apologize to you; I haven't been very welcoming to you, or anyone, for that matter. Fear is natural. All beings know it, all beings feel it, and eventually we overcome our fears. They pass over us and through us, like waves on the rock. I make sure that there is no fearlessness without sacrifice."

"You are correct dear Genatii, and you too brother Firis, if we can just keep civil and learn from one another we can rule the world in harmony with one another..."

An angry yell echoed across the large courtyard, catching everyone's attention. Genatii's mossy green eyes directly at the source. "Don't push it, blue boy! That's no way to talk to the God of War!" She blinked and looked the God over, so he was the God of War. She would have to be careful around him, for certain.

"...Of course...Siblings do tend to fight, if I understand family dynamics correctly."

The Goddess watched the God quietly still, hoping a fight would not break out. What, then, would happen, if not to the Immortals, but to the mortals treading the ground on the world below? Feeling a gaze on her brought her out of her thoughts and she calmly looked to who was watching her. He had the appearance of a Human, with green eyes like hers, and dark brown hair.

Genatii smiled and gave the God a quiet nod to let him know it was okay if he wished to speak to her before noticing another look at her. This time it was the God with the...interesting aura about him. He was moving away from the group he was in with another Goddess. He shot her a brief wink as he walked by with her, to which she did her best not to blush. As before, his aura was faint, but still...she mentally shook her head and looked at the other Immortals, finding yet another Goddess, which was comforting to know.

Tag: Firis, Latro, Asur, Guriosa, and Iesia

17. Yautja

May 5, 2008
    IC as Megalodon Rex

Enraged within, as the blue being patted Megalodon on the shoulder, the shark deity instantaneously snatched Bast's hand and squeezed the life out of it, exerting tremendous pressure. And the queer part was...he seemed to accomplish this feat with considerable ease! Keeping a serious countenance, Megalodon Rex suddenly released his firm grip, but didn't stop his relentless assault. With a mighty swoop of his tail, he brought the bulk of it upon Bask's chest, sending him flying into a nearby water fountain.

This foolish sibling of mine obviously doesn't realize who he is up against. Overconfidence obviously leads to one's downfall and destruction!

His ocean blue eyes glowed a more crystalline, palish blue tint as he roared out loud, echoing across the rest of the garden and alerting most if not all the other Gods and Goddesses. Along with a muscular - but proportional - body, he has the head of a Great White Shark, 4 large black purplish wings, thick and powerful arms and feet ending with retractable claws. The color overall is dark blue, dark purple, and some black stripes. To top it off, many parts of his body are covered in a type of organic armoring that looks like bones stuck fast on his body, giving him an out layer similar to that of an exoskeleton, but it is different since it doesn?t cover every part of his body. This bone layers is an extremely tough nut to crack as even typical divine weapons shatter against it. This transformation is the Tyrant form, what he gains besides an obvious and huge boost to his general stats, is that the more injured he gets, the closer he gets to going into a total blood frenzy like a shark.

With his Tyrant form unleashed, he gathers some of his unlimited energy to construct a mighty water shield around his entire muscular form. He takes out his Guan Dao, or Crescent Blade, and slams the earth with it, causing it to tremble violently. Not even waiting for his opponent to recover, Megaladon repeatedly slams the earth with the pole of his blade. At each slam, water pellets each about the size of basketballs fire away, emerging from the protective water shield. They bombard Bask violently and mercilessly, each one displaying just a bit of the true power of the God of War. After pounding the ground with his Guan Dao ten times, a misty fog shrouds Rex's entire form. A few minutes it begins to clear up and the God of War is nowhere to be found.

Tag: Bast/Vulcan, Anyone Else Who's Witnessing the Fight

18. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:eek:'Honrai

It had not taken long for violence to commence amongst those who would soon be commisioned the overseeing powers by the high god, and O'Honrai thought it sad that it happened with ease. A screeching call beckoned his eyes skyward momentarily as Paelis circled over the fight O'Honrai knew that his counter part wanted nothing more then to plunge into the scene setting order once again, yet a simple shake of hand stilled the circling eagle in the sky.

"There will come a time when we will step in Paelis, but an example must be had in order to prevent future instances", O'Honrai projected mentally to his eagle counter part as a brief part of him burned also to allow justice and order to prevail once again.

Tags:All

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Yautja, what you have done within your post is known as God-Moding and is not allowed. What I am referring to is the automatic hits you have given. You can attack, but cannot land blows. That is up to the other player. It is hoped that things are done well and tastefully. I will allow the hand grab in the beginning, but after that we will just say they were attacks, but it is unsure if they landed...until Nick posts. Sorry for the inconvenience as I know you are still learning the ways of the boards.

Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~Heavenly Garden

Guriosa watched quietly as the battle begun between Megaladon and Vulcan. A hand squeeze from the God of War and then a tail attack which may or may not have landed, Guriosa didn't see that part as he had glanced over to the two Goddesses he hadn't yet met, and the summoning of water to form large balls sent to bombard the other God. And that was where he came in. A little fun couldn't hurt.

Stillness. That was what was filling the area. Pure and utter stillness. Megaladon with a look of sheer concentration, Vulcan with a look of determination, ready to dodge the balls of water. The other immortals' eyes all focused on the scene. All frozen in time. Lord Guriosa, the Lord of Time among other things, alone moved in the area. Normally, against the other immortals Guriosa could probably only slow down time heavily but not actually freeze it due to the equally divine strength flowing from them. However, their guards were down against him and were unsuspecting so he was able to unleash this power.

Whistling as he walked in front of the water 'bombs' and examining them, he nodded to himself and turned to walk toward an unseeing Vulcan.

"You know, I would have expected the God of Metal to have silver skin or red skin from the forge. I'll be looking forward to understanding you," he turned his head back to the currently deaf Megaldon, "and you too, my friend!"

Suddenly everything continued on its path, nothing seeming out of place...except that Vulcan was not where he once was. He was about 500 yards off to the right of his previous location within the Heavenly Garden. And he was probably as confused by it as all the others.

Meanwhile Lord Guriosa simply twiddled his thumbs. He use time freeze to have Vulcan dodge the attacks to lessen the damage of the fight? No, no...who would think that...

Innocence can be a turn on. A grin.

Tag: Megaladon, Bast/Vulcan, Everyone Watching

20. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

Asur caught the smile of the goddess and the nod of acknowledgement that it was okay for him to approach. Shifting his body he left Garland for the moment and made his way towards the goddess.

A sense of nervousness came across him slightly, he wasn't sure why this emotion had decided to rear it's head. Maybe the sudden friction between the two god's had made him uneasy? The goddess? 'No' he thought, just a brief moment of it, nothing more.

Asur bowed his head to the goddess once he reached her. "I'm sorry for staring, that was rude of me I should of approached sooner." Asur tried to root out any tone of nervousness in his words, last thing he would want to come across as. "I'm Asur. God of Earth, Patron of Travellers and the Keeper and Teacher of all Knowledge."

Laughing slightly he looked down at the grass before returning his view to the fern green eyes of the goddess. "I'm normally not this tense, with the erm...'Event' it's kind of dampened the atmosphere."

TAG ~ Spacelady

21. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Gardens

Bast loosened the muscles in his hand, and the God of War squeezed harmlessly at the tissues. Still, it was extremely annoying and Bast was relieved when the large God let him free. But, in that same instance, a colossal tail knocked him off of his feet. He was thrown a few yards back, but using his tail, he stabilized his otherwise out of control flight, to land on his feet in a crouch.

As he was standing, the temperamental God began to summon orbs of water. Bast prepared himself to endure the onslaught, when he suddenly found himself 500 yards away, and watching the water careen violently into the fountain. As it was destroyed, Bast whistled and wondered if the intimidating Other even knew that his quarry had miraculously escaped. Bast was quite perplexed himself, but he welcomed the change of scenery. The missiles that the Shark was throwing looked entirely dangerous.

The God of War, in a show of skill, brought about a cloud of fog and disappeared into it. When the mist cleared to an empty ring of rippled earth, where Sharky should?ve been, Bast scratched his head and amazement and wonder. A truly great feat, sure, but out of the confines of the rules of a duel, without a doubt. Bast called out.

?You are powerful, indeed, O? God of War and Water. But, that was an uncontested claim. I proposed a duel, not a show of strength. If you would, reveal where you hide, so we may enter this contest with honor.?

Bast put his hands into the pockets of his robes. He truly hoped that his opponent would accept his offer to duel like gentlegods. It would be a shame to have to defeat an opponent who resorted to guile, rather than honest combat. Perhaps he was afraid?

Tag: Yautja

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just to let those of you who don't go into the Social thread know, there is actually internet where I am so I will be on off and on, but don't expect quick replies if anything. :)

IC as Genatii

Genatii smiled a bit more as the God made his way toward her, the smile brightening and warming her fair face, though her brows furrowed a slight amount at the other two Gods on the other end of the courtyard. It looked like they were going to get into a fight, she mused with a sigh, but quickly turned her attention on the God.

"I'm sorry for staring, that was rude of me I should of approached sooner. I'm Asur. God of Earth, Patron of Travellers and the Keeper and Teacher of all Knowledge. I'm normally not this tense, with the erm...'Event' it's kind of dampened the atmosphere."

Genatii smiled once more at the God known as Asur. "I can quite understand how you feel. My name is Genatii, I am the Goddess of Love, protecter of those who dream, and keeper of plants. It is an honor to meet yet another of my...brothers." She chuckled lightly but quickly cut it off as the Gods began fighting. She turned to see what was happening and the next thing she could register was one of them appearing around five hundred yards away from the angry Immortal. She blinked and thought, how on Kranjua did he manage that? The odd fact was...he, himself, was obviously rather confused as well.

She looked at Asur, furrowing her brows slightly. "I wonder what happened..." Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that one Immortal with the interesting aura, the one who had winked at her a moment before, grinning. She briefly wondered if he had anything to do with it as she studied him. Did he have that kind of power?

Tag: Asur

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Kranjua Mode unlocked! Had to say it. :p Remember, Kranjua Mode is not God Mode. That is soon however! Oh and so you all know officially...spacelady is Co-GM. Some of you may not be surprised. :p

Kranjua Mode:

This is simply to show you what the Faith Polls look like. Feast your eyes on what you?ll probably be seeing occasionally. Though they will probably be usually presented in a different color font so you all know. All these polls are currently accurate as well, pay attention! But also remember not to be too glad or glum on some of the rankings, the mortals just learned about you after all. These are initial reactions.

The Faith Polls:

The Kingdoms

Sutherr:
    Guriosa ~ 50%
    Firis ~ 1%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 1%
    Genatii ~ 50%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 1%
    Latro ~ 1%
    O?Honrai ~ 50%
    Krash ~ 50%
    Bellissa ~ 50%
    Garland ~ 1%
    Asur ~ 50%
    Iesia ~ 50%

Qushuris:
    Guriosa ~ 1%
    Firis ~ 50%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 50%
    Genatii ~ 1%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 50%
    Latro ~ 50%
    O?Honrai ~ 1%
    Krash ~ 1%
    Bellissa ~ 1%
    Garland ~ 50%
    Asur ~ 1%
    Iesia ~ 1%

Siristin:
    Guriosa ~ 30%
    Firis ~ 10%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 10%
    Genatii ~ 30%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 10%
    Latro ~ 10%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Krash ~ 10%
    Bellissa ~ 30%
    Garland ~ 30%
    Asur ~ 30%
    Iesia ~ 30%

Tulmar:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 10%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 30%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 30%
    Latro ~ 10%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Bellissa ~ 10%
    Garland ~ 10%
    Asur ~ 30%
    Iesia ~ 10%

Ardrin:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 30%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 30%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 10%
    Latro ~ 30%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Krash ~ 10%
    Bellissa ~ 30%
    Garland ~ 10%
    Asur ~ 30%
    Iesia ~ 30%

Bejesh:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 30%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 10%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 30%
    Latro ~ 10%
    O?Honrai ~ 10%
    Krash ~ 10%
    Bellissa ~ 10%
    Garland ~ 30%
    Asur ~ 10%
    Iesia ~ 10%

Silivesthel:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 10%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 30%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 10%
    Latro ~ 10%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Krash ~ 30%
    Bellissa ~ 30%
    Garland ~ 10%
    Asur ~ 30%
    Iesia ~ 30%

Kajayos:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 50%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 10%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 30%
    Latro ~ 30%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Krash ~ 10%
    Bellissa ~ 10%
    Garland ~ 30%
    Asur ~ 30%
    Iesia ~ 10%

Iladar:
    Guriosa ~ 30%
    Firis ~ 10%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 10%
    Genatii ~ 30%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 10%
    Latro ~ 30%
    O?Honrai ~ 10%
    Krash ~ 30%
    Bellissa ~ 30%
    Garland ~ 10%
    Asur ~ 10%
    Iesia ~ 30%

Avishira:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 30%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 10%
    Genatii ~ 10%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 10%
    Latro ~ 30%
    O?Honrai ~ 10%
    Krash ~ 30%
    Bellissa ~ 10%
    Garland ~ 30%
    Asur ~ 10%
    Iesia ~ 10%

Irillym:
    Guriosa ~ 10%
    Firis ~ 30%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 30%
    Genatii ~ 10%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 30%
    Latro ~ 10%
    O?Honrai ~ 30%
    Krash ~ 30%
    Bellissa ~ 10%
    Garland ~ 30%
    Asur ~ 10%
    Iesia ~ 10%

Nees?liia:
    Guriosa ~ 30%
    Firis ~ 10%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 10%
    Genatii ~ 10%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 30%
    Latro ~ 30%
    O?Honrai ~ 10%
    Krash ~ 10%
    Bellissa ~ 30%
    Garland ~ 10%
    Asur ~ 10%
    Iesia ~ 30%

The Races

Humans:
    Guriosa ~ 50%
    Firis ~ 50%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 50%
    Genatii ~ 50%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 1%
    Latro ~ 1%
    O?Honrai ~ 50%
    Krash ~ 1%
    Bellissa ~ 50%
    Garland ~ 50%
    Asur ~ 50%
    Iesia ~ 50%

Zacicha:
    Guriosa ~ 1%
    Firis ~ 1%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 50%
    Genatii ~ 50%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 50%
    Latro ~ 1%
    O?Honrai ~ 50%
    Krash ~ 50%
    Bellissa ~ 1%
    Garland ~ 1%
    Asur ~ 50%
    Iesia ~ 1%

Larrikin:
    Guriosa ~ 1%
    Firis ~ 1%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 50%
    Genatii ~ 50%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 1%
    Latro ~ 50%
    O?Honrai ~ 50%
    Krash ~ 1%
    Bellissa ~ 50%
    Garland ~ 1%
    Asur ~ 50%
    Iesia ~ 50%

Oorgho:
    Guriosa ~ 1%
    Firis ~ 50%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 1%
    Genatii ~ 1%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 50%
    Latro ~ 1%
    O?Honrai ~ 1%
    Krash ~ 1%
    Bellissa ~ 1%
    Garland ~ 50%
    Asur ~ 1%
    Iesia ~ 1%

Elves:
    Guriosa ~ 1%
    Firis ~ 1%
    Bast/Vulcan ~ 50%
    Genatii ~ 50%
    Megalodon Rex ~ 1%
    Latro ~ 1%
    O?Honrai ~ 50%
    Krash ~ 50%
    Bellissa ~ 50%
    Garland ~ 1%
    Asur ~ 50%
    Iesia ~ 50%

Shenzai:
    Gu

24. Sripvalentine

Sripvalentine Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2008
    GM Approved

General~

Name:Hashesl de Lorraine
    Primary Weapon(s):GreatSword "Gastron"
    Sacred Item: Divine Armor of Hashesl
    Personality: Kind, Respective

Appearance~

Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Skin/Fur: White
    Appendages: Arms, Legs, all the same as a human
    Markings: Has a red tattoo that goes all over his body.
    Aura: Bright White

Extra Goodies~

Number: 27
    Color: Blinding White
    Totem Animal: Pegasus, or the white mare
    Weapon/Item: Great Sword
    Symbol: The Red Cross
    Prayer: His prayer is also used as the knighthood oath
    which differs from place to place.

Mortal Form~

Alias: Castille
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blondish White
    Skin/Fur: White skin
    Markings: Red tattoo that goes all over the body
    Uniqueness: Appears to the people as a white knight, a symbol of the goodness in the world.

Mythological Companion~

Species: A Winged White Mare
    Name: Pegasus
    Sex: Female
    Description: A Blindingly white horse that has wings, usually only the purest of hearts see it.
    It serves as both the messenger and the mount of Hashesl.
    Primary Role: Messenger, Mount

Pic:
    [image=http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/pimp_daddy_macaroni/HolyCrusaderArmor.jpg]

First post coming soon

25. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Firis bowed his head gently as the newcomer approached. As the new God spoke to Genatii, Firis leaned closer to Latro, speaking softly.

"My brother, I believe an arrangement can be made between us. Discord and Fear go hand in hand, after all."

He turned his full attention to his brother God, saying, "Let the others sow their seeds, and let us harvest the fruits of their labours. Sound fair?"

He hoped it would; the goal here wasn't evil, wasn't personal gain - they were Gods! What did that matter? - but rather to keep the others on their toes. If Firis and Latro were wild cards, then the others would think twice before trying anything drastic.

Tag: Latro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.